Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | <3~~Lair Clean Out //Free Dragons\\~~ <
1 2
I am cleaning out my lair as I have been gone for a year or so and it has just gotten to be just to many dragons right now. I hope you will find a dragon you wish to take care of.

Any dragon that DOES NOT have a familiar is absolutely available. Ping me to ask if they are available. Do try to limit yourself to NO MORE than 3 dragons. All dragons can be seen in my lair!!!

P.S. I am not 100% sure if this is okay as such a short post, but it's all I need for what I am doing. Hope you guys enjoy any dragons you get.

Majesty, Quickgleam, Corpsetaker, Dazzlecloud, and Iron wolf are already taken.

All but one hatchling is available.

Male unnamed Nocturne
I am cleaning out my lair as I have been gone for a year or so and it has just gotten to be just to many dragons right now. I hope you will find a dragon you wish to take care of.

Any dragon that DOES NOT have a familiar is absolutely available. Ping me to ask if they are available. Do try to limit yourself to NO MORE than 3 dragons. All dragons can be seen in my lair!!!

P.S. I am not 100% sure if this is okay as such a short post, but it's all I need for what I am doing. Hope you guys enjoy any dragons you get.

Majesty, Quickgleam, Corpsetaker, Dazzlecloud, and Iron wolf are already taken.

All but one hatchling is available.

Male unnamed Nocturne
bump
bump
@InsanitysFault May I have the Skydancer Male named Majesty, and the Spiral female named Ironwolf? I'll make sure to take care of them as best as I can!
@InsanitysFault May I have the Skydancer Male named Majesty, and the Spiral female named Ironwolf? I'll make sure to take care of them as best as I can!
@InsanitysFault can I have Silkswift (13145667), Fireburst (11954123), and Vinehide (25036713)? I’ll be sure to care for them!
@InsanitysFault can I have Silkswift (13145667), Fireburst (11954123), and Vinehide (25036713)? I’ll be sure to care for them!
FRIENDS? Who needs friends when I have this? I’m UNSTOPPABLE!
@InsanitysFault Could I snag Quickgleam-#12331274, Corpsetaker
#12241976 and Dazzlecloud-#12853396?
@InsanitysFault Could I snag Quickgleam-#12331274, Corpsetaker
#12241976 and Dazzlecloud-#12853396?
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
@InsanitysFault could I grab Silkswift, Rave and Summerwings? :>
@InsanitysFault could I grab Silkswift, Rave and Summerwings? :>
Is it okay if I could have Runefall?
Is it okay if I could have Runefall?
vista_wc1.png vista_wc1.png
@InsanitysFault,

May i have Zaire and Spellwing?

thanks!
@InsanitysFault,

May i have Zaire and Spellwing?

thanks!
@fallingflowers