Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2018
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 56 57
Bop
Bop
NATURE HYPE

PLAANTS
NATURE HYPE

PLAANTS
9-CD1-DC7-E-618-B-4516-ADC7-CFC344-B78-FAE.jpg
Pretty things
Pretty things
WHAT A DEER!! oh man i need to do so much
WHAT A DEER!! oh man i need to do so much
dd105rv-666cd7eb-2cff-4fb8-aad9-67cacb27fa8c.png
enjoying :)
enjoying :)
I am having so much fun with this one-- I don't know why but I just adore the items for this event!
I am having so much fun with this one-- I don't know why but I just adore the items for this event!
dFnwkLI.pngP9aWhak.pngePOliyb.pngNN9NPXA.pngo7ZCFYm.pnga129Nss.pnghSzFNI7.pngOBrKa68.pngtqGkHih.pngQetF0Qf.pngoaolHwW.pngPRICTGJ.png
H.W.
H.W.
Quote:
Ok good,neutral and bad things about this event(well based on my own criteria).

Good:
- The cape is a bit too used in this game,but that aside it looks great!Very nicely detaild,looks good on most breeds too,and it works really well for dragons that are suppose to be druids or forest doctors!Good job!
- The vista,again nice details,this is how the exact pillar should have looked like!Its bright and colorful it gives off a nice calm vibe,as nature often is.

Neutral:
- The familiar...Meh...I mean the deers from the blooming groove have a nicer design if you ask me.Its cute,just not what I was hopping to see for a special familiar.

Bad:

-...Ok I saw the submissions from this year and oh boy was the selection pool small.I know some people will hate me for saying this but hey I'm just being honest.The winning choices have often disappointed most people,so artist stopped trying to be creative or even trying.And the ones that did bother trying did the typical style the admins chose.We had countless complains how the same type wins over and over again so we end up with skins that are too similar from previous years or how they even chose some that make no sense and go almost in the "joke" category...The very last skin on the list from this year is a perfect example of out of place.
@Lostdaydreams

I think this is just too intolerant to the artists... I mean, I really love the selection for this festival, almost every of the skin/accent has natural feeling in it, Im not sure what you have against the other skins/accents...? And if the artist tried really hard and put a lot of detail to it, I dont see a reason why it shouldnt win?
I feel like there is always an hater that must hate...
And the deer is just as it have to look like... every spirit animal in this year has the color of its element and I think the design is just right and the coloration perfect... there is power in simplicity, you know? :)
Quote:

Good:
- The cape is a bit too used in this game,but that aside it looks great!Very nicely detaild,looks good on most breeds too,and it works really well for dragons that are suppose to be druids or forest doctors!Good job!
- The vista,again nice details,this is how the exact pillar should have looked like!Its bright and colorful it gives off a nice calm vibe,as nature often is.

Neutral:
- The familiar...Meh...I mean the deers from the blooming groove have a nicer design if you ask me.Its cute,just not what I was hopping to see for a special familiar.

Bad:

-...Ok I saw the submissions from this year and oh boy was the selection pool small.I know some people will hate me for saying this but hey I'm just being honest.The winning choices have often disappointed most people,so artist stopped trying to be creative or even trying.And the ones that did bother trying did the typical style the admins chose.We had countless complains how the same type wins over and over again so we end up with skins that are too similar from previous years or how they even chose some that make no sense and go almost in the "joke" category...The very last skin on the list from this year is a perfect example of out of place.
@Lostdaydreams

I think this is just too intolerant to the artists... I mean, I really love the selection for this festival, almost every of the skin/accent has natural feeling in it, Im not sure what you have against the other skins/accents...? And if the artist tried really hard and put a lot of detail to it, I dont see a reason why it shouldnt win?
And the deer is just as it have to look like... every spirit animal in this year has the color of its element and I think the design is just right and the coloration perfect... there is power in simplicity, you know? :)
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
I just got a chest from scavenging?
I just got a chest from scavenging?
[quote name="RiavaCornelia" date="2018-05-29 05:39:16" ] Quote: Ok good,neutral and bad things about this event(well based on my own criteria). Good: - The cape is a bit too used in this game,but that aside it looks great!Very nicely detaild,looks good on most breeds too,and it works really well for dragons that are suppose to be druids or forest doctors!Good job! - The vista,again nice details,this is how the exact pillar should have looked like!Its bright and colorful it gives off a nice calm vibe,as nature often is. Neutral: - The familiar...Meh...I mean the deers from the blooming groove have a nicer design if you ask me.Its cute,just not what I was hopping to see for a special familiar. Bad: -...Ok I saw the submissions from this year and oh boy was the selection pool small.I know some people will hate me for saying this but hey I'm just being honest.The winning choices have often disappointed most people,so artist stopped trying to be creative or even trying.And the ones that did bother trying did the typical style the admins chose.We had countless complains how the same type wins over and over again so we end up with skins that are too similar from previous years or how they even chose some that make no sense and go almost in the "joke" category...The very last skin on the list from this year is a perfect example of out of place. @Lostdaydreams I think this is just too intolerant to the artists... I mean, I really love the selection for this festival, almost every of the skin/accent has natural feeling in it, Im not sure what you have against the other skins/accents...? And if the artist tried really hard and put a lot of detail to it, I dont see a reason why it shouldnt win? I feel like there is always an hater that must hate... And the deer is just as it have to look like... every spirit animal in this year has the color of its element and I think the design is just right and the coloration perfect... there is power in simplicity, you know? :) [/quote] Haha so funny of you to say that.I was just actually talking to someone about the fact on this site you are never allowed to critique just to praise,or else you are a "hater". As you can see I didn't pick on anyone in particular,I didn't even said "Oh wow everything here is terrible!",I just voiced a common problem this game has,but most don't dare to mention because they are either bullied either ignored and put in the "Not valid" corner.Terrible idea,if you only listen to praise and never to critique not only will the problem grow,but the players that are not satisfied will leave. If you love them,great,enjoy the festival!That is the entire point! But I don't.And for good reasons I had stated in my original comment.My only joy is finding artist to sell custom ones once the festival is done :/. It should be an equal agreement that people have the right to voice both good and bad points.But that is hardly the case in this game,sadly.You either love it,or shut it.Which makes things worse. I've been playing the game for 3 years.And let me tell you,you can't compare how things used to be then vs now.The submission forum was so big!Sometimes even reached 34/36 pages for possible skins and so many great ideas!But now we barely get 14/18 if we are lucky and they are more or less look the same.This says a lot and I think the system needs to be changed,or in year or two almost no one will care anymore at all.
RiavaCornelia wrote on 2018-05-29 05:39:16:
Quote:

Good:

Neutral:

Bad:

@Lostdaydreams

Haha so funny of you to say that.I was just actually talking to someone about the fact on this site you are never allowed to critique just to praise,or else you are a "hater".
As you can see I didn't pick on anyone in particular,I didn't even said "Oh wow everything here is terrible!",I just voiced a common problem this game has,but most don't dare to mention because they are either bullied either ignored and put in the "Not valid" corner.Terrible idea,if you only listen to praise and never to critique not only will the problem grow,but the players that are not satisfied will leave.
If you love them,great,enjoy the festival!That is the entire point!
But I don't.And for good reasons I had stated in my original comment.My only joy is finding artist to sell custom ones once the festival is done :/.
It should be an equal agreement that people have the right to voice both good and bad points.But that is hardly the case in this game,sadly.You either love it,or shut it.Which makes things worse.
I've been playing the game for 3 years.And let me tell you,you can't compare how things used to be then vs now.The submission forum was so big!Sometimes even reached 34/36 pages for possible skins and so many great ideas!But now we barely get 14/18 if we are lucky and they are more or less look the same.This says a lot and I think the system needs to be changed,or in year or two almost no one will care anymore at all.
17.png37.png90.png

Wavecrest Saturnalia

y6tbxWr.pngIRzboi3.pngNC2ceIo.pngSDTXnpH.png
ze8wEB3.png

Code:
ze8wEB3.png

Mistral Jamboree

FdXgviZ.pngAeYnAM6.pngIRkrlkr.pngRCD2mOL.png
QBZFjBr.png

Code:
QBZFjBr.png

Trickmurk Circus

qqLBHcq.pngMdpDO8d.pngit6GpCF.png3e94Gpa.png
tzdYBHr.png

Code:
tzdYBHr.png

Crystalline Gala

nx63yDs.pngTpQIr0g.png3do1AjF.pngOTXJQ9a.png
fBZO2yk.png

Code:
fBZO2yk.png

Rockbreaker's Ceremony

XfOE65H.pngnLWLaef.pngTf27638.png4FDQFf5.png
22kVsPK.png

Code:
22kVsPK.png

Riot of Rot

APe9ksa.pngCPXPWom.pnghwpOz43.pngE27J5Sp.png
DVcXRyP.png

Code:
DVcXRyP.png

Starfall Celebration

by8xXGb.pnggKPKkO8.pngjr6wBiA.png4oO1RBo.png
TjcrwIq.png

Code:
TjcrwIq.png

Flameforger's Festival

RZwWAC0.pngK5ou5OR.pngwIsYlqw.png78U0Gge.png
fdN4PVq.png

Code:
fdN4PVq.png

Thundercrack Carnivale

4B2NHT5.png39TxZGF.pngm7MUqYd.pngYsjbxG8.png
DQLlbOg.png

Code:
DQLlbOg.png

Brightshine Jubilee

3Z9d4pU.pngLasirx9.pngAhWKxlz.pngA28Svy9.png
Az39OYD.png

Code:
Az39OYD.png

All the Festivals

You heard right. This image rotater randomly displays one of the exisiting signatures.
You'll see something new everytime you refresh. I'll try to keep this link up to date with new sets.

Lichtdrache.gif

Code:
Lichtdrache.gif

Others

0Eukkgx.pngcxbFZBI.pngD4jazTx.pngt2lHNjZ.pngZ1OhMta.pngHDlVg7g.png2HZAytX.pngJc6ZU5D.pngqAOaXBj.pngGek4MgE.pngeGd50yb.pngEmDXb3p.pngKptxMMR.pngM5Uxne4.pngIHku0SS.pngC373QQQ.pngiXiHpnr.pngsaTxNdL.pngQtezsCP.png

Commissions & Requests

Commissions - CLOSED
Since some of you asked for it: I'll draw a single familiar/creature/Pokémon/etc.
Please keep in mind that the festival familiars will most likely arrive for their festivals. Let me know whether you want your commissioned adoptable to be free to use for everyone or not.

Requests - CLOSED
You can always make free suggestions if you want me to draw specific familiars for everyone to use. If there's enough interest and i have some spare time, i might add them as well!

Special Thanks

You can thank these amazing people for sponsoring adoptables or donating money. Thanks to them I can do what I love!

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Frenkle
thatjubi
Marceline
NanamiChiaki
Kurayami
ViewtifulJen
Kattata
adorableAxolotl
CatkinStarchild
Texere
oooooooooooo Shakshun
SilverLanayru
ErwilMinsa
Druddigon8
Yara
Lyra531
EclipseStar
ClearLakes44
Reckless
OtterQueen

Pinglist

-0rangedragon -Kaitorubel -Nulume -Juri01 -Chiliphantump122 -Dreamcoyote -PoisonedTea -TheEmptyCity -SimFeetUnder -CrystalBones -Zenium -Reckless -RedlaSunShowers -AeonsMusings -Celine -genmoi -ScarletWolfsong -snickers629 -Anarthyan -Atzien -miirshroom -pooses -Gibby -Maegelcarwen -Kapara -rooty -Stormdragon -Vanitas -ClearLakes44 -Kissie -Nympharia -Luca20 -Yara -OpalDreams -nemodave -CatsAndMaths -Kiryn -Kpribbit -Perrydotto -BobEvans -Splatoon -Aiden -Maddiebird -rantothedevil -bcrush -kriski -Dest -BianchaJo -Autopsy -CircusCuties -Wolvenrose -SoulLugia11 -Crisp -Tigenki -FoolishRay -icecreamdude26 -Gardenie -ShiroiYoukai -Fellefan -ThornOfStorm130 -WeyrLeader -lovesnivy -PhoebeBird -KCDragons -Marceline -Cyrsei -Poppystar -Hyperbole -Xotis -ToothyApocalypse -absolmon -NicoleEirin -heartcrusher1 -WickedHorror -SilverLanayru -OpalSplash514 -StellarWing -Maximum4 -Syncogon -Dreamcoyote -Mriikel -GhostFromTheMoon -GrumpyCatlover -LucarioLand -Parda -Vistron -SoullessRogue -Ethras -Valthan -Tacodoodle -WolfSong -Decarnard -IcyNinetales -Zephyr23 -Minimum -Meda -lackingsanity -Suttungr -Sevenink -xXDarkeXx -Yanisha -Effervessa -Kibble -Yolindanne -Doggo -IamPainIamGod -ClawOfLife -koolkabe -jazzyjaz -Minxwolfie -TheTigersDen -Niya -Trippfaerie -somnomania -Airys -TheMathematician -MawkishMuse -ElecSquirrel10 -Alcina -AlexBleurose -Pasteluma -vulstal -joy1joy1 -MLSmith995 -Ookamiotoko -Animequeen -PositiveDragon -VodkaGhosts -sarcastickitten -freshpeachez -Anacapri -timetot -KyaruTheWriter -Evolution2 -Aquastargirl123 -kipinae -bellzan -sunsetfire -NanamiChiaki -Kattata -Broderick -DiamondNoodles -Arrakis -Exaltier -LittleRogue -Quinnigan -ShouLyon -Nydra -Vulqostrun -raiikyuu -Aquacoral -LilCipherz -Harbinger -NerdyBirdieLove -Pieeee -Thestoneofdoom -Lundlaeva -Lolschen -Cryptozoolo -kriskrossness -Starrlight -SimplePianist -rene92 -zzzhorses -CosmicSummer -Carnimirie -TalonOcharria -Myrrien -Forestglade -Icefire55 -Starmax -LeMuffinMaster -RoseyVaporeon -MissFortune17 -Ririterasu -Elysianibata -Beezadrella -Ellapinky -Rosie -Ellapinky -Jetfeather -Onikuma -WillowtheWisp -Geist

Last edited on Jun 21, 2017 11:17:05 by Lichtdrache
uk9aQ3a.pngxm3SUTd.pngqyXz5ux.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 56 57