Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2018
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 56 57
really want that vista, man
really want that vista, man
24699391_bHpOJyVs5JvINoe.png > they/he
> german
> goth
> fandom dragons
dco58ux-e51b8195-ff35-42e4-a20d-f0262e15dd63.gif
> artist
> in love with shapes
> joined 2013
> feel free to msg
dco58ux-e51b8195-ff35-42e4-a20d-f0262e15dd63.gif
awesome! =D
awesome! =D
9lELeIr.png
@TalaTari a observation regarding your comment.
You mentioned that those who don't know how to draw should not comment/critique on a pice of art.
I could not disagree more.Anyone should be allowed to critique as long as its actually critique!
Not voicing the problem won't make it go away,it will just make it worse!Even if people don't draw they can still have an eye for details and see things you may not have noticed.People that don't accept critique have too much of a fragile pride to admin they can make mistakes.
Anyone has the right to voice an opinion being positive or negative,as long as they use the right words for it.If someone feels insulted to hear their work is not perfect or people just plain out don't like it,then maybe you are the problem having too much of an ego!(I don't mean "You" as you personally but rather in general).They should learn others have different views and standards and instead of crying wolf the second things don't go your way!Beauty is subjective after all,and no amount of "hard work" will change how others view it.Acting like a victim won't do anything aside from making you look like a fool.

But as much as don't agree with the point of view you have mention,there is one thing I do agree on.Paying the artist,that is important.If you want someone to work for you,you should be prepared to have the means to pay them one way or another instead of expecting hand outs!That is plain childish.
@TalaTari a observation regarding your comment.
You mentioned that those who don't know how to draw should not comment/critique on a pice of art.
I could not disagree more.Anyone should be allowed to critique as long as its actually critique!
Not voicing the problem won't make it go away,it will just make it worse!Even if people don't draw they can still have an eye for details and see things you may not have noticed.People that don't accept critique have too much of a fragile pride to admin they can make mistakes.
Anyone has the right to voice an opinion being positive or negative,as long as they use the right words for it.If someone feels insulted to hear their work is not perfect or people just plain out don't like it,then maybe you are the problem having too much of an ego!(I don't mean "You" as you personally but rather in general).They should learn others have different views and standards and instead of crying wolf the second things don't go your way!Beauty is subjective after all,and no amount of "hard work" will change how others view it.Acting like a victim won't do anything aside from making you look like a fool.

But as much as don't agree with the point of view you have mention,there is one thing I do agree on.Paying the artist,that is important.If you want someone to work for you,you should be prepared to have the means to pay them one way or another instead of expecting hand outs!That is plain childish.
17.png37.png90.png

Wavecrest Saturnalia

y6tbxWr.pngIRzboi3.pngNC2ceIo.pngSDTXnpH.png
ze8wEB3.png

Code:
ze8wEB3.png

Mistral Jamboree

FdXgviZ.pngAeYnAM6.pngIRkrlkr.pngRCD2mOL.png
QBZFjBr.png

Code:
QBZFjBr.png

Trickmurk Circus

qqLBHcq.pngMdpDO8d.pngit6GpCF.png3e94Gpa.png
tzdYBHr.png

Code:
tzdYBHr.png

Crystalline Gala

nx63yDs.pngTpQIr0g.png3do1AjF.pngOTXJQ9a.png
fBZO2yk.png

Code:
fBZO2yk.png

Rockbreaker's Ceremony

XfOE65H.pngnLWLaef.pngTf27638.png4FDQFf5.png
22kVsPK.png

Code:
22kVsPK.png

Riot of Rot

APe9ksa.pngCPXPWom.pnghwpOz43.pngE27J5Sp.png
DVcXRyP.png

Code:
DVcXRyP.png

Starfall Celebration

by8xXGb.pnggKPKkO8.pngjr6wBiA.png4oO1RBo.png
TjcrwIq.png

Code:
TjcrwIq.png

Flameforger's Festival

RZwWAC0.pngK5ou5OR.pngwIsYlqw.png78U0Gge.png
fdN4PVq.png

Code:
fdN4PVq.png

Thundercrack Carnivale

4B2NHT5.png39TxZGF.pngm7MUqYd.pngYsjbxG8.png
DQLlbOg.png

Code:
DQLlbOg.png

Brightshine Jubilee

3Z9d4pU.pngLasirx9.pngAhWKxlz.pngA28Svy9.png
Az39OYD.png

Code:
Az39OYD.png

All the Festivals

You heard right. This image rotater randomly displays one of the exisiting signatures.
You'll see something new everytime you refresh. I'll try to keep this link up to date with new sets.

Lichtdrache.gif

Code:
Lichtdrache.gif

Others

0Eukkgx.pngcxbFZBI.pngD4jazTx.pngt2lHNjZ.pngZ1OhMta.pngHDlVg7g.png2HZAytX.pngJc6ZU5D.pngqAOaXBj.pngGek4MgE.pngeGd50yb.pngEmDXb3p.pngKptxMMR.pngM5Uxne4.pngIHku0SS.pngC373QQQ.pngiXiHpnr.pngsaTxNdL.pngQtezsCP.png

Commissions & Requests

Commissions - CLOSED
Since some of you asked for it: I'll draw a single familiar/creature/Pokémon/etc.
Please keep in mind that the festival familiars will most likely arrive for their festivals. Let me know whether you want your commissioned adoptable to be free to use for everyone or not.

Requests - CLOSED
You can always make free suggestions if you want me to draw specific familiars for everyone to use. If there's enough interest and i have some spare time, i might add them as well!

Special Thanks

You can thank these amazing people for sponsoring adoptables or donating money. Thanks to them I can do what I love!

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Frenkle
thatjubi
Marceline
NanamiChiaki
Kurayami
ViewtifulJen
Kattata
adorableAxolotl
CatkinStarchild
Texere
oooooooooooo Shakshun
SilverLanayru
ErwilMinsa
Druddigon8
Yara
Lyra531
EclipseStar
ClearLakes44
Reckless
OtterQueen

Pinglist

-0rangedragon -Kaitorubel -Nulume -Juri01 -Chiliphantump122 -Dreamcoyote -PoisonedTea -TheEmptyCity -SimFeetUnder -CrystalBones -Zenium -Reckless -RedlaSunShowers -AeonsMusings -Celine -genmoi -ScarletWolfsong -snickers629 -Anarthyan -Atzien -miirshroom -pooses -Gibby -Maegelcarwen -Kapara -rooty -Stormdragon -Vanitas -ClearLakes44 -Kissie -Nympharia -Luca20 -Yara -OpalDreams -nemodave -CatsAndMaths -Kiryn -Kpribbit -Perrydotto -BobEvans -Splatoon -Aiden -Maddiebird -rantothedevil -bcrush -kriski -Dest -BianchaJo -Autopsy -CircusCuties -Wolvenrose -SoulLugia11 -Crisp -Tigenki -FoolishRay -icecreamdude26 -Gardenie -ShiroiYoukai -Fellefan -ThornOfStorm130 -WeyrLeader -lovesnivy -PhoebeBird -KCDragons -Marceline -Cyrsei -Poppystar -Hyperbole -Xotis -ToothyApocalypse -absolmon -NicoleEirin -heartcrusher1 -WickedHorror -SilverLanayru -OpalSplash514 -StellarWing -Maximum4 -Syncogon -Dreamcoyote -Mriikel -GhostFromTheMoon -GrumpyCatlover -LucarioLand -Parda -Vistron -SoullessRogue -Ethras -Valthan -Tacodoodle -WolfSong -Decarnard -IcyNinetales -Zephyr23 -Minimum -Meda -lackingsanity -Suttungr -Sevenink -xXDarkeXx -Yanisha -Effervessa -Kibble -Yolindanne -Doggo -IamPainIamGod -ClawOfLife -koolkabe -jazzyjaz -Minxwolfie -TheTigersDen -Niya -Trippfaerie -somnomania -Airys -TheMathematician -MawkishMuse -ElecSquirrel10 -Alcina -AlexBleurose -Pasteluma -vulstal -joy1joy1 -MLSmith995 -Ookamiotoko -Animequeen -PositiveDragon -VodkaGhosts -sarcastickitten -freshpeachez -Anacapri -timetot -KyaruTheWriter -Evolution2 -Aquastargirl123 -kipinae -bellzan -sunsetfire -NanamiChiaki -Kattata -Broderick -DiamondNoodles -Arrakis -Exaltier -LittleRogue -Quinnigan -ShouLyon -Nydra -Vulqostrun -raiikyuu -Aquacoral -LilCipherz -Harbinger -NerdyBirdieLove -Pieeee -Thestoneofdoom -Lundlaeva -Lolschen -Cryptozoolo -kriskrossness -Starrlight -SimplePianist -rene92 -zzzhorses -CosmicSummer -Carnimirie -TalonOcharria -Myrrien -Forestglade -Icefire55 -Starmax -LeMuffinMaster -RoseyVaporeon -MissFortune17 -Ririterasu -Elysianibata -Beezadrella -Ellapinky -Rosie -Ellapinky -Jetfeather -Onikuma -WillowtheWisp -Geist

Last edited on Jun 21, 2017 11:17:05 by Lichtdrache
uk9aQ3a.pngxm3SUTd.pngqyXz5ux.png
@TalaTari -You say a lot yet somehow you say nothing at all-

Hmm you go ahead and call it a "misunderstanding" but that is really not the case.I only said I don't agree with you regarding critique.As someone that "has learn to draw" let me tell you,its not offensive at all to be tolled about a flaw :) .Because there is nothing more satisfying that learning how to get rid of it get to the ideal result you wanted to begin with,it means you are indeed improving.
If someone can't handle anything but positive feedback,they should not create at all,as negativity is part of the creating process.You can not create something of quality with out failing a few times first you know?Any good artist out there will tell you,it was the negative feedback made them realize what they were wrong and forced them to try even harder until they got to the point were they can be proud of themselves!

@TalaTari -You say a lot yet somehow you say nothing at all-

Hmm you go ahead and call it a "misunderstanding" but that is really not the case.I only said I don't agree with you regarding critique.As someone that "has learn to draw" let me tell you,its not offensive at all to be tolled about a flaw :) .Because there is nothing more satisfying that learning how to get rid of it get to the ideal result you wanted to begin with,it means you are indeed improving.
If someone can't handle anything but positive feedback,they should not create at all,as negativity is part of the creating process.You can not create something of quality with out failing a few times first you know?Any good artist out there will tell you,it was the negative feedback made them realize what they were wrong and forced them to try even harder until they got to the point were they can be proud of themselves!

17.png37.png90.png

Wavecrest Saturnalia

ze8wEB3.png

Code:
ze8wEB3.png

Mistral Jamboree

QBZFjBr.png

Code:
QBZFjBr.png

Trickmurk Circus

tzdYBHr.png

Code:
tzdYBHr.png

Crystalline Gala

fBZO2yk.png

Code:
fBZO2yk.png

Rockbreaker's Ceremony

22kVsPK.png

Code:
22kVsPK.png

Riot of Rot

DVcXRyP.png

Code:
DVcXRyP.png

Starfall Celebration

TjcrwIq.png

Code:
TjcrwIq.png

Flameforger's Festival

fdN4PVq.png

Code:
fdN4PVq.png

Thundercrack Carnivale

DQLlbOg.png

Code:
DQLlbOg.png

Brightshine Jubilee

Az39OYD.png

Code:
Az39OYD.png

All the Festivals

You heard right. This image rotater randomly displays one of the exisiting signatures.
You'll see something new everytime you refresh. I'll try to keep this link up to date with new sets.

Lichtdrache.gif

Code:
Lichtdrache.gif

Others

0Eukkgx.pngcxbFZBI.pngD4jazTx.pngt2lHNjZ.pngZ1OhMta.pngHDlVg7g.png2HZAytX.pngJc6ZU5D.pngqAOaXBj.pngGek4MgE.pngeGd50yb.pngEmDXb3p.pngKptxMMR.pngM5Uxne4.pngIHku0SS.pngC373QQQ.pngiXiHpnr.pngsaTxNdL.pngQtezsCP.png

Commissions & Requests

Commissions - CLOSED
Since some of you asked for it: I'll draw a single familiar/creature/Pokémon/etc.
Please keep in mind that the festival familiars will most likely arrive for their festivals. Let me know whether you want your commissioned adoptable to be free to use for everyone or not.

Requests - CLOSED
You can always make free suggestions if you want me to draw specific familiars for everyone to use. If there's enough interest and i have some spare time, i might add them as well!

Special Thanks

You can thank these amazing people for sponsoring adoptables or donating money. Thanks to them I can do what I love!

Frenkle
thatjubi
Marceline
NanamiChiaki
Kurayami
ViewtifulJen
Kattata
adorableAxolotl
CatkinStarchild
Texere
oooooooooooo Shakshun
SilverLanayru
ErwilMinsa
Druddigon8
Yara
Lyra531
EclipseStar
ClearLakes44
Reckless
OtterQueen

Pinglist

-0rangedragon -Kaitorubel -Nulume -Juri01 -Chiliphantump122 -Dreamcoyote -PoisonedTea -TheEmptyCity -SimFeetUnder -CrystalBones -Zenium -Reckless -RedlaSunShowers -AeonsMusings -Celine -genmoi -ScarletWolfsong -snickers629 -Anarthyan -Atzien -miirshroom -pooses -Gibby -Maegelcarwen -Kapara -rooty -Stormdragon -Vanitas -ClearLakes44 -Kissie -Nympharia -Luca20 -Yara -OpalDreams -nemodave -CatsAndMaths -Kiryn -Kpribbit -Perrydotto -BobEvans -Splatoon -Aiden -Maddiebird -rantothedevil -bcrush -kriski -Dest -BianchaJo -Autopsy -CircusCuties -Wolvenrose -SoulLugia11 -Crisp -Tigenki -FoolishRay -icecreamdude26 -Gardenie -ShiroiYoukai -Fellefan -ThornOfStorm130 -WeyrLeader -lovesnivy -PhoebeBird -KCDragons -Marceline -Cyrsei -Poppystar -Hyperbole -Xotis -ToothyApocalypse -absolmon -NicoleEirin -heartcrusher1 -WickedHorror -SilverLanayru -OpalSplash514 -StellarWing -Maximum4 -Syncogon -Dreamcoyote -Mriikel -GhostFromTheMoon -GrumpyCatlover -LucarioLand -Parda -Vistron -SoullessRogue -Ethras -Valthan -Tacodoodle -WolfSong -Decarnard -IcyNinetales -Zephyr23 -Minimum -Meda -lackingsanity -Suttungr -Sevenink -xXDarkeXx -Yanisha -Effervessa -Kibble -Yolindanne -Doggo -IamPainIamGod -ClawOfLife -koolkabe -jazzyjaz -Minxwolfie -TheTigersDen -Niya -Trippfaerie -somnomania -Airys -TheMathematician -MawkishMuse -ElecSquirrel10 -Alcina -AlexBleurose -Pasteluma -vulstal -joy1joy1 -MLSmith995 -Ookamiotoko -Animequeen -PositiveDragon -VodkaGhosts -sarcastickitten -freshpeachez -Anacapri -timetot -KyaruTheWriter -Evolution2 -Aquastargirl123 -kipinae -bellzan -sunsetfire -NanamiChiaki -Kattata -Broderick -DiamondNoodles -Arrakis -Exaltier -LittleRogue -Quinnigan -ShouLyon -Nydra -Vulqostrun -raiikyuu -Aquacoral -LilCipherz -Harbinger -NerdyBirdieLove -Pieeee -Thestoneofdoom -Lundlaeva -Lolschen -Cryptozoolo -kriskrossness -Starrlight -SimplePianist -rene92 -zzzhorses -CosmicSummer -Carnimirie -TalonOcharria -Myrrien -Forestglade -Icefire55 -Starmax -LeMuffinMaster -RoseyVaporeon -MissFortune17 -Ririterasu -Elysianibata -Beezadrella -Ellapinky -Rosie -Ellapinky -Jetfeather -Onikuma -WillowtheWisp -Geist

@TalaTari now,now,don't put words in my mouth!
Please tell me which skin I said is a joke!Because I know for sure I never said that.If anything I said one skin is out of place with the theme but I never said its bad artwork,that is your own interpretation ;) !I actually think the artwork itself it nice,but has nothing to do with the theme.
Also why do you bring my own experience to the table?First of all you don't even know my "skill level" given how I don't post anything here, second as I stated before,anyone should be allowed to critique!"Just people with skills like mine can comment" is a poor excuse shut down opinions you don't want to hear.
Now we can continue to argue here,since obviously don't see eye to eye on this subject,but you also feel free to send me private messages as well if you want to continue the discussion :) !
@TalaTari now,now,don't put words in my mouth!
Please tell me which skin I said is a joke!Because I know for sure I never said that.If anything I said one skin is out of place with the theme but I never said its bad artwork,that is your own interpretation ;) !I actually think the artwork itself it nice,but has nothing to do with the theme.
Also why do you bring my own experience to the table?First of all you don't even know my "skill level" given how I don't post anything here, second as I stated before,anyone should be allowed to critique!"Just people with skills like mine can comment" is a poor excuse shut down opinions you don't want to hear.
Now we can continue to argue here,since obviously don't see eye to eye on this subject,but you also feel free to send me private messages as well if you want to continue the discussion :) !
17.png37.png90.png

Wavecrest Saturnalia

ze8wEB3.png

Code:
ze8wEB3.png

Mistral Jamboree

QBZFjBr.png

Code:
QBZFjBr.png

Trickmurk Circus

tzdYBHr.png

Code:
tzdYBHr.png

Crystalline Gala

fBZO2yk.png

Code:
fBZO2yk.png

Rockbreaker's Ceremony

22kVsPK.png

Code:
22kVsPK.png

Riot of Rot

DVcXRyP.png

Code:
DVcXRyP.png

Starfall Celebration

TjcrwIq.png

Code:
TjcrwIq.png

Flameforger's Festival

fdN4PVq.png

Code:
fdN4PVq.png

Thundercrack Carnivale

DQLlbOg.png

Code:
DQLlbOg.png

Brightshine Jubilee

Az39OYD.png

Code:
Az39OYD.png

All the Festivals

Lichtdrache.gif

Code:
Lichtdrache.gif

Others

Commissions & Requests

Commissions - CLOSED

Requests - CLOSED

Special Thanks

Frenkle
thatjubi
Marceline
NanamiChiaki
Kurayami
ViewtifulJen
Kattata
adorableAxolotl
CatkinStarchild
Texere
oooooooooooo Shakshun
SilverLanayru
ErwilMinsa
Druddigon8
Yara
Lyra531
EclipseStar
ClearLakes44
Reckless
OtterQueen

Pinglist

Okay but I really love the apparel this year. I can't wait for a joxar recolor.
Okay but I really love the apparel this year. I can't wait for a joxar recolor.
hANn2C0.gif
@TalaTari quote the entire thing please don't cheery pick :/ .I also said some look out of place,in this case this skin I mentioned last.
@TalaTari quote the entire thing please don't cheery pick :/ .I also said some look out of place,in this case this skin I mentioned last.
17.png37.png90.png

Wavecrest Saturnalia

ze8wEB3.png

Code:
ze8wEB3.png

Mistral Jamboree

QBZFjBr.png

Code:
QBZFjBr.png

Trickmurk Circus

tzdYBHr.png

Code:
tzdYBHr.png

Crystalline Gala

fBZO2yk.png

Code:
fBZO2yk.png

Rockbreaker's Ceremony

22kVsPK.png

Code:
22kVsPK.png

Riot of Rot

DVcXRyP.png

Code:
DVcXRyP.png

Starfall Celebration

TjcrwIq.png

Code:
TjcrwIq.png

Flameforger's Festival

fdN4PVq.png

Code:
fdN4PVq.png

Thundercrack Carnivale

DQLlbOg.png

Code:
DQLlbOg.png

Brightshine Jubilee

Az39OYD.png

Code:
Az39OYD.png

All the Festivals

Lichtdrache.gif

Code:
Lichtdrache.gif

Others

Commissions & Requests

Commissions - CLOSED

Requests - CLOSED

Special Thanks

Frenkle
thatjubi
Marceline
NanamiChiaki
Kurayami
ViewtifulJen
Kattata
adorableAxolotl
CatkinStarchild
Texere
oooooooooooo Shakshun
SilverLanayru
ErwilMinsa
Druddigon8
Yara
Lyra531
EclipseStar
ClearLakes44
Reckless
OtterQueen

Pinglist

As I said, I remove my comments. It's not really a place for them, it's a holiday place. It was enough for me to convey the idea that the artist and the style that you like - you can easily develop in the game, simply supporting his projects. In fact, this is the main idea that I wanted to convey. Disputes of opinion and voting will not help here. For art in all time "vote in money." And probably this is correct.
As I said, I remove my comments. It's not really a place for them, it's a holiday place. It was enough for me to convey the idea that the artist and the style that you like - you can easily develop in the game, simply supporting his projects. In fact, this is the main idea that I wanted to convey. Disputes of opinion and voting will not help here. For art in all time "vote in money." And probably this is correct.
DRnTnhy.png
I still don't understand what's "out of theme" about the winning skins/accents? Do you even know what's nature when you say that? lol
I mean all the people that are dissapointed. For me even a single rose on dragon is nature themed. Everyone can see nature in other view but for me, all the skins and accents are totally okay and I understad why they won.
That's all from me, I really like this festival and all I have seen yet.
I still don't understand what's "out of theme" about the winning skins/accents? Do you even know what's nature when you say that? lol
I mean all the people that are dissapointed. For me even a single rose on dragon is nature themed. Everyone can see nature in other view but for me, all the skins and accents are totally okay and I understad why they won.
That's all from me, I really like this festival and all I have seen yet.
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
@RiavaCornelia Thank you so much<3
@RiavaCornelia Thank you so much<3
DRnTnhy.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 56 57