Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 392 393 394 395 396 ... 493 494
@miirshroom [b]Image width:[/b] 200 pixels [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] White Quartz, Stone fertility statue, balanced stones (unsure if i want the tower or the double, whichever fits better i suppose.), Roses (black preferably) [b]Theme Directions:[/b] If you want to skim his lore ideas then that should give you the idea that hes a sad boi. The TLDR is that his mate was murdered and he wants revenge. So i want it too look it more like a shrine or very peaceful. Im trying to stick to a very clean theme, white-light greys. Some pale blues. [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39971891] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/399719/39971891_350.png[/img] [/url]
@miirshroom

Image width: 200 pixels
Specific Item requests: White Quartz, Stone fertility statue, balanced stones (unsure if i want the tower or the double, whichever fits better i suppose.), Roses (black preferably)
Theme Directions: If you want to skim his lore ideas then that should give you the idea that hes a sad boi. The TLDR is that his mate was murdered and he wants revenge. So i want it too look it more like a shrine or very peaceful. Im trying to stick to a very clean theme, white-light greys. Some pale blues.
Dragon Image:

39971891_350.png
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo2_250.png Hatchery | Art Shop | Adopts | Quests| Tarot
@miirshroom these are incredible! I just stopped by after I saw a bonsai in somebody's bio and I thought it was super cool! Agh these are so pleasant to look at
@miirshroom these are incredible! I just stopped by after I saw a bonsai in somebody's bio and I thought it was super cool! Agh these are so pleasant to look at
Achievements
Mirror Adopts
FR tumblr
ToyHouse
Art Fight
vista_mirror1.png
aroace - gender?
any pronouns - 20

2SswTJj.png tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
vista_tundra1.png
You can call me Art or Sand! :]
@miirshroom

Image width: 300px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 1 - Black - 300px
Substrate: Crystal Quartz
Structural Elements: N/A
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): Miniature Potash Peach - Winter - N/A; White Cherry - Slanting - Windblown
Plants: 1x Fire Flower, 3x Cindershroom; 1x Lucky star Clover, 2x Star Moss, 1x Bicolor Petunia
Creatures: 1x Nightwing Bat (flying), 1x Coiled Burnserpent (in branches); 1x Onyx Cobra (face forward)
Decorations: 1x Fire Runestone, 1x Active Volcano, 1x 2-3 small ribcage/spine pieces (blackened); 1x Arcane Runestone, 1x Crystalspine Spikes (small)
Placement Directions: I started out in fire and I'm in arcane now, a split planter with fire elements on the left and arcane elements on the right that mixes a bit would be amazing (i.e. shrooms mixing into arcane side and moss mixing into fire side). If either side gets too cluttered it would be okay to drop part of the plants. I guess it's easy to tell which elements go to which side but they're separated with semi-colons if it helps, fire always first on the list!

Could you add me to all ping lists available as well? I'd love to hear about updates and specials, this shop is one of my favorites on Flight Rising!
@miirshroom

Image width: 300px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 1 - Black - 300px
Substrate: Crystal Quartz
Structural Elements: N/A
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): Miniature Potash Peach - Winter - N/A; White Cherry - Slanting - Windblown
Plants: 1x Fire Flower, 3x Cindershroom; 1x Lucky star Clover, 2x Star Moss, 1x Bicolor Petunia
Creatures: 1x Nightwing Bat (flying), 1x Coiled Burnserpent (in branches); 1x Onyx Cobra (face forward)
Decorations: 1x Fire Runestone, 1x Active Volcano, 1x 2-3 small ribcage/spine pieces (blackened); 1x Arcane Runestone, 1x Crystalspine Spikes (small)
Placement Directions: I started out in fire and I'm in arcane now, a split planter with fire elements on the left and arcane elements on the right that mixes a bit would be amazing (i.e. shrooms mixing into arcane side and moss mixing into fire side). If either side gets too cluttered it would be okay to drop part of the plants. I guess it's easy to tell which elements go to which side but they're separated with semi-colons if it helps, fire always first on the list!

Could you add me to all ping lists available as well? I'd love to hear about updates and specials, this shop is one of my favorites on Flight Rising!
@miirshroom

I was introduced recently to this idea of the bonsai pixel art. I realize you have a lot of orders on your plate. I was wondering, would it be possible to do a fish tank? If not, maybe a bonsai with an ocean theme? Just asking for possibilities right now, though if it is feasible I would like to make it happen! Also can you add me to the ping lists? I would like to stay as up-to-date about this shop as possible. Thank you for your time!
@miirshroom

I was introduced recently to this idea of the bonsai pixel art. I realize you have a lot of orders on your plate. I was wondering, would it be possible to do a fish tank? If not, maybe a bonsai with an ocean theme? Just asking for possibilities right now, though if it is feasible I would like to make it happen! Also can you add me to the ping lists? I would like to stay as up-to-date about this shop as possible. Thank you for your time!
[center]A quick note: Sorry it has taken so long to reply to some of these older posts! I have had a busy week after a busy weekend with not enough downtime to address shop business. @Supremacy @Marceline @GreywarenX @Lirillith @Snapdragoon Payments received and added to queue! @MountainMouse yep, looks good and payment would be 80k treasure, yes (I have just increased the process on the front page, but you got in ahead of them, so don't worry) @Dokvganryuu I can cobble together something similar to that shrine gate using the wood trellis components recoloured, but not with the hanging objects on the rope and also it would need to be maybe 1.5 time larger than you have shown. Also note: the large wood log is much larger than you have shown and takes up about 2/3 of the bottom planter, I'd recommend eliminating it. Other than that, yes I can make the tall planter wider and I'm thinking yellow-orange for colour, which would be a custom recolour. Overall total: Treasure cost = 15k (base cost) + 5k (recolour) + 5k (bamboo) + 2k (quartz) + 5k (stone towers) + 50k (custom wood item) - 50k (cherry discount) = [b]37k treasure[/b] 10x Painted clay pots 1x Aether Cherry [b]20x[/b] Jungle grass 10x Green Algae (alt: Wildwoods Green moss) [s]10X driftwood log[/s] 1x Shale Hybrid fragment [b]1x Any Wind Familiar[/b] 5x Bamboo cluster for custom bamboo patch Rose/pink quartz substrate 10x Perfect skipping stone (light grey/white alternate?) [b]10x Any wood plank item[/b] @Imani @BurntLeafyToast @HeavenlyAristo yep, orders look good, your cost is 160k treasure or 200 gems! @terrellini Thanks, your order looks good, and yes I would like payment before doing the work. Your cost is 120k treasure or 150 gems! @Sylvandyr Yep, you can certainly ask not to include certain things within reason. I will try to meet this tofu challenge. Thanks, and your cost is 200k treasure or 250 gems! @Plantaera The other objects you have requested are small enough that yes, I can include some ferns fronds. Did you want them to be the Grove Ferns or Ghost-painted ferns? Your cost is 80k treasure or 100 gems! @Sandcastle Thanks =] @Toppazz Thank-you :) Your order looks good if you'd like to send payment! @JazzDragon I may at some point add something resembling a fish tank. I'd rather do a plant tank - I don't especially want to be promoting the keeping of too many fish in a too-small tank since the spaces I work with now are borderless and the creatures are free roaming. I have some ideas of how to work this but there are a lot of other things that are higher priority for me right now. @Selah [i]Twisting evergreen // Among the vines climbing high // Home to butterflies[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/0d38/f/2018/135/d/9/1552_150px_selah_by_miirshroom-dcbnel6.png[/img] @epher [i]Trees are growing on the bones of empires // That once reached for the sun like moths drawn to fires[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/56cf/f/2018/135/0/3/1553_150px_epher_by_miirshroom-dcbneld.png[/img] @argylion [i]Jade turtle nestled among the ferns // Under colourful pinwheel that turns and turns[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/e5d8/f/2018/135/1/e/1554_200px_argylion_by_miirshroom-dcbnelh.png[/img] [size=2]Did a 5k casual running race last weekend. Learned that what I thought was 3 kilometers on the treadmill was actually 3 miles (i.e. about 5k) all along, so I've been doing better than I thought. Still tiring though.[/size][/center]
A quick note: Sorry it has taken so long to reply to some of these older posts! I have had a busy week after a busy weekend with not enough downtime to address shop business.

@Supremacy @Marceline @GreywarenX @Lirillith @Snapdragoon Payments received and added to queue!

@MountainMouse yep, looks good and payment would be 80k treasure, yes (I have just increased the process on the front page, but you got in ahead of them, so don't worry)

@Dokvganryuu I can cobble together something similar to that shrine gate using the wood trellis components recoloured, but not with the hanging objects on the rope and also it would need to be maybe 1.5 time larger than you have shown. Also note: the large wood log is much larger than you have shown and takes up about 2/3 of the bottom planter, I'd recommend eliminating it. Other than that, yes I can make the tall planter wider and I'm thinking yellow-orange for colour, which would be a custom recolour. Overall total:

Treasure cost = 15k (base cost) + 5k (recolour) + 5k (bamboo) + 2k (quartz) + 5k (stone towers) + 50k (custom wood item) - 50k (cherry discount)
= 37k treasure
10x Painted clay pots
1x Aether Cherry
20x Jungle grass
10x Green Algae (alt: Wildwoods Green moss)
10X driftwood log
1x Shale Hybrid fragment
1x Any Wind Familiar
5x Bamboo cluster for custom bamboo patch
Rose/pink quartz substrate
10x Perfect skipping stone (light grey/white alternate?)
10x Any wood plank item

@Imani @BurntLeafyToast @HeavenlyAristo yep, orders look good, your cost is 160k treasure or 200 gems!

@terrellini Thanks, your order looks good, and yes I would like payment before doing the work. Your cost is 120k treasure or 150 gems!

@Sylvandyr Yep, you can certainly ask not to include certain things within reason. I will try to meet this tofu challenge. Thanks, and your cost is 200k treasure or 250 gems!

@Plantaera The other objects you have requested are small enough that yes, I can include some ferns fronds. Did you want them to be the Grove Ferns or Ghost-painted ferns? Your cost is 80k treasure or 100 gems!

@Sandcastle Thanks =]

@Toppazz Thank-you :) Your order looks good if you'd like to send payment!

@JazzDragon I may at some point add something resembling a fish tank. I'd rather do a plant tank - I don't especially want to be promoting the keeping of too many fish in a too-small tank since the spaces I work with now are borderless and the creatures are free roaming. I have some ideas of how to work this but there are a lot of other things that are higher priority for me right now.

@Selah
Twisting evergreen //
Among the vines climbing high //
Home to butterflies

1552_150px_selah_by_miirshroom-dcbnel6.png

@epher
Trees are growing on the bones of empires //
That once reached for the sun like moths drawn to fires

1553_150px_epher_by_miirshroom-dcbneld.png

@argylion
Jade turtle nestled among the ferns //
Under colourful pinwheel that turns and turns

1554_200px_argylion_by_miirshroom-dcbnelh.png

Did a 5k casual running race last weekend. Learned that what I thought was 3 kilometers on the treadmill was actually 3 miles (i.e. about 5k) all along, so I've been doing better than I thought. Still tiring though.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom I would like the grove ferns please! and I will be sending payment soon, I still need more gems at the moment.
@miirshroom I would like the grove ferns please! and I will be sending payment soon, I still need more gems at the moment.
1610_100px_plantaera_by_miirshroom-dcgsi8m.png
@miirshroom
Payment sent! Thanks for getting back to me ^u^
@miirshroom
Payment sent! Thanks for getting back to me ^u^
1605_150px_terrellini_by_miirshroom-dcgb7jd.png ============================================
the air is clear, it's been raining
salvation is here
@miirshroom payment sent your way!
@miirshroom payment sent your way!
tumblr_pbamt5KuU91v9jturo1_100.png ___________ tumblr_osv1j8GD531v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png tumblr_osv1j8GD531v8lm95o1_75sq.png ____________ tumblr_pc4nuf8UaQ1v9jturo1_100.gif
@miirshroom

Hi! I´d like to ask for a small tweak of this bonsai:
2d0ncsp.jpg

Was thinking about switching the grass and clover for wildwoods moss and the petunias for hallowed ivy... do you think a small ivy would do or would the double dose look much better? Also, would it be possible to add some grove fern that would stick out from behind the double column formation?
@miirshroom

Hi! I´d like to ask for a small tweak of this bonsai:
2d0ncsp.jpg

Was thinking about switching the grass and clover for wildwoods moss and the petunias for hallowed ivy... do you think a small ivy would do or would the double dose look much better? Also, would it be possible to add some grove fern that would stick out from behind the double column formation?
@Miirshroom I don't know if it's just me or an issue with the doc but I'm not able to add myself to the self add pinglist
@Miirshroom I don't know if it's just me or an issue with the doc but I'm not able to add myself to the self add pinglist
0f1mBJP.png
1 2 ... 392 393 394 395 396 ... 493 494