Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [WC] Midnight Mayhem Mafia - Done!
1 2 ... 336 337 338 339 340 ... 345 346
[quote name="yogsloth" date="2018-04-28 17:24:27" ] Well that's poop. I'm not doing that. Help me out Starscream, what was the final vote count for the day? [/quote] 5 on Avene (Note: Crystal voted last minute before anyone had a chance to change their vote) 4 on Crystal
yogsloth wrote on 2018-04-28 17:24:27:
Well that's poop. I'm not doing that. Help me out Starscream, what was the final vote count for the day?

5 on Avene (Note: Crystal voted last minute before anyone had a chance to change their vote)
4 on Crystal
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
[quote name="yogsloth" date="2018-04-28 17:27:51" ] [quote name="Syceris" date="2018-04-28 07:24:34" ] I am the last confirmed/lock Town standing , therefore I die tonight . [/quote] Hey Starstream, do you know what a "derp clear" is? If so, what do you think of this one? [/quote] I don’t know what a “derp clear” is. I’m still pretty new to FM, thus I don’t know what all the terminology is.
yogsloth wrote on 2018-04-28 17:27:51:
Syceris wrote on 2018-04-28 07:24:34:

I am the last confirmed/lock Town standing , therefore I die tonight .

Hey Starstream, do you know what a "derp clear" is? If so, what do you think of this one?

I don’t know what a “derp clear” is. I’m still pretty new to FM, thus I don’t know what all the terminology is.
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
You know what? I've got my kid's birthday party starting in five minutes.

That whole derp clear post was bad. I'm also assuming the parties still left are unfamiliar enough with me to place a bet I'd first-level the WIFOM contest.

I'm YOLOing this bad boy.

Vote Syceris

Booya.

Ball's in your court, Starscream.

That whole derp clear post was bad. I'm also assuming the parties still left are unfamiliar enough with me to place a bet I'd first-level the WIFOM contest.

Vote Syceris

Booya.

Smilie thought they were Town based on flips I believe, but I don’t think they are. I think that is why they think they are confirmed Town.
Smilie thought they were Town based on flips I believe, but I don’t think they are. I think that is why they think they are confirmed Town.
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
[quote name="yogsloth" date="2018-04-28 17:33:59" ] You know what? I've got my kid's birthday party starting in five minutes. That whole derp clear post was bad. I'm also assuming the parties still left are unfamiliar enough with me to place a bet I'd first-level the WIFOM contest. I'm YOLOing this bad boy. Vote Syceris Booya. Ball's in your court, Starscream. [/quote] You have to post votes in the lynch thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2422286/14 Hopefully we will get scum. Have fun at your kid’s birthday party!
yogsloth wrote on 2018-04-28 17:33:59:

Vote Syceris

Booya.

You have to post votes in the lynch thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2422286/14

Hopefully we will get scum. Have fun at your kid’s birthday party!
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
@yogsloth Just pinging you in case you don’t see the post above :)
@yogsloth Just pinging you in case you don’t see the post above :)
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
k
k
I think I kilded somebody but I don't noe

Nothing is happenoon
I think I kilded somebody but I don't noe

Nothing is happenoon
well this should be interesting :)

well this should be interesting :)

Fd5cQVO.jpeg
1 2 ... 336 337 338 339 340 ... 345 346