Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (Closed) Free commissions!
1 2 3
@Dragonwarrior333

It's really fun to do! XD And I saw that and realized you meant lineart, haha.

I hope to win the bet, but my friend called the better odds D:

And thank you for being easy going! I dont usually do priced commissions, due to my outside life, so I think doing free commissions is a good way t practice art without getting people angry when its late.

Thank you again!
@Dragonwarrior333

It's really fun to do! XD And I saw that and realized you meant lineart, haha.

I hope to win the bet, but my friend called the better odds D:

And thank you for being easy going! I dont usually do priced commissions, due to my outside life, so I think doing free commissions is a good way t practice art without getting people angry when its late.

Thank you again!
@Moonrisewolf
No rush! Life gets busy. :3 Take all the time you need. And don't stress, have fun~
These pieces are as much for your enjoyment of creating art as it is ours for receiving it. <3
@Moonrisewolf
No rush! Life gets busy. :3 Take all the time you need. And don't stress, have fun~
These pieces are as much for your enjoyment of creating art as it is ours for receiving it. <3
cYL23Qf.png
@Onceinabluemoon

AHHhh So much supporrrtt!!!

No worries, i dont stress ut easily, I would like to get them in at a reanable time is all!

Thanks for being super nice ya'll <3
@Onceinabluemoon

AHHhh So much supporrrtt!!!

No worries, i dont stress ut easily, I would like to get them in at a reanable time is all!

Thanks for being super nice ya'll <3
Argh cant spell XD

Reasonable, not reanable, and out, not ut XD
Argh cant spell XD

Reasonable, not reanable, and out, not ut XD
@DraonWarrior333

Ahhh sorry i'm so late- Life hits you hard heh. Uh so your IS done, but i'm not very satisfied with the product, an want to redo it- Could I draw her without the mask?
@DraonWarrior333

Ahhh sorry i'm so late- Life hits you hard heh. Uh so your IS done, but i'm not very satisfied with the product, an want to redo it- Could I draw her without the mask?
@Moonrisewolf Sure! I'll PM you the info for her face ^^
@Moonrisewolf Sure! I'll PM you the info for her face ^^
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
1 2 3