Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (Closed) Free commissions!
Commission List:
Dragonwarrior333:
ReefKnot:
OnceInABlueMoon:
XxSilverPoolxX:
Dragonofthevoid:

@Dragonwarrior333
@ReefKnot
@OnceInABlueMoon
@XxSilverPoolxX
@Dragonofthevoid

(Sorry Guys if you all were okay with this beforehand, and It's just obnoxious for me to be pinging ya'll, but I don't want to be like, oh here's your commission that is 10000000000 days late! Enjoy! Hope this garbage was worth your eternal wait!!!)

I know I already said this to each one of you guys, but these commissions Will Not be completed until sometime next week. They will be a little more rushed, since I am going somewhere else in a week and a bit, for an entire week. Sorry for any inconvenience, but, to be fair, the commissions are completely free.

Anyways, Thank you for Commissioning me, I cannot wait to get started!

(also, @Reefknot, you have not yet decided what style you want. Sketch and
coloured, or lineart and coloured) ( Also i can sketch a little bit better)

Commission List:
Dragonwarrior333:
ReefKnot:
OnceInABlueMoon:
XxSilverPoolxX:
Dragonofthevoid:

@Dragonwarrior333
@ReefKnot
@OnceInABlueMoon
@XxSilverPoolxX
@Dragonofthevoid

(Sorry Guys if you all were okay with this beforehand, and It's just obnoxious for me to be pinging ya'll, but I don't want to be like, oh here's your commission that is 10000000000 days late! Enjoy! Hope this garbage was worth your eternal wait!!!)

I know I already said this to each one of you guys, but these commissions Will Not be completed until sometime next week. They will be a little more rushed, since I am going somewhere else in a week and a bit, for an entire week. Sorry for any inconvenience, but, to be fair, the commissions are completely free.

Anyways, Thank you for Commissioning me, I cannot wait to get started!

(also, @Reefknot, you have not yet decided what style you want. Sketch and
coloured, or lineart and coloured) ( Also i can sketch a little bit better)

@Moonrisewolf This is really kind of you! ^^ I'd love to claim a spot.

Would you be willing to draw this character? If so, I can give you more details :)
kitdesign_by_icefelis-dc6b36p.png
@Moonrisewolf This is really kind of you! ^^ I'd love to claim a spot.

Would you be willing to draw this character? If so, I can give you more details :)
kitdesign_by_icefelis-dc6b36p.png
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@DragonWarrior333

sweet! That was very fast!

I can do a traditional or digital sketch, or a full lineart and coloured picture digitally. Whatever floats your boat is fine with me! :D

@DragonWarrior333

Sweet! I can draw him/ or her! They are very pretty!!

And also ty for the commission!
@DragonWarrior333

sweet! That was very fast!

I can do a traditional or digital sketch, or a full lineart and coloured picture digitally. Whatever floats your boat is fine with me! :D

@DragonWarrior333

Sweet! I can draw him/ or her! They are very pretty!!

And also ty for the commission!
@Moonrisewolf If you'd like to, I'd love for you to draw this lady here! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32852016] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/328521/32852016_350.png[/img] [/url] If you do decide to draw her, dont feel like u needa do her apparel! C: Thank you for this opportunity :D
@Moonrisewolf

If you'd like to, I'd love for you to draw this lady here!

32852016_350.png

If you do decide to draw her, dont feel like u needa do her apparel! C:

Thank you for this opportunity :D
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@Moonrisewolf
This is super nice of you to offer! Would you be willing to draw this girl?
@Moonrisewolf
This is super nice of you to offer! Would you be willing to draw this girl?
cYL23Qf.png
@Moonrisewolf Could you please draw this character? [img]https://i.imgur.com/nnfdUsB.jpg[/img]
@Moonrisewolf
Could you please draw this character?
nnfdUsB.jpg
QPhiJOS.png
@Moonrisewolf Well, I would absolutely love a colored digital piece, but if you are to busy/that would stress you out I'm perfectly fine with whatever you want to do ^^

Okay! Some more info then:
I would prefer if you would draw her without the shoulder eye. That patch would still be the red/purple colors with stars, it jist wouldn't have the big "pupil." If you draw her with her mask om, the expression would always look like the reference image. I don't quite have what I want her actual face to look like yet, but if you'd prefer not to draw the mask let me know and I can tell you what I Can!

Thank you for drawing her! :D
@Moonrisewolf Well, I would absolutely love a colored digital piece, but if you are to busy/that would stress you out I'm perfectly fine with whatever you want to do ^^

Okay! Some more info then:
I would prefer if you would draw her without the shoulder eye. That patch would still be the red/purple colors with stars, it jist wouldn't have the big "pupil." If you draw her with her mask om, the expression would always look like the reference image. I don't quite have what I want her actual face to look like yet, but if you'd prefer not to draw the mask let me know and I can tell you what I Can!

Thank you for drawing her! :D
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@Reefknot

Gladly!!! Would you like a sketch (Traditional/ Digitall) Or a lineart and coloured? (Digital)

@Onceinabluemoon

Totally!! Sketch, or lineart and coloured?

@Dragonofhevoid

For sure!! Sketch, or lineart and coloured?
@Reefknot

Gladly!!! Would you like a sketch (Traditional/ Digitall) Or a lineart and coloured? (Digital)

@Onceinabluemoon

Totally!! Sketch, or lineart and coloured?

@Dragonofhevoid

For sure!! Sketch, or lineart and coloured?
@Dragonwarrior333

I can totally do that!

(Also sorry, but I left my drawing tablet at my grandparent's house, so I promise yours will be done next week!!)

Also sorry for the short notice, I forget to mention that argh!
@Dragonwarrior333

I can totally do that!

(Also sorry, but I left my drawing tablet at my grandparent's house, so I promise yours will be done next week!!)

Also sorry for the short notice, I forget to mention that argh!
@Moonrisewolf
Lineart and coloured please!
@Moonrisewolf
Lineart and coloured please!
QPhiJOS.png