Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Songs you keep repeating
1 2 3 4
lotus eater - foster the people
i love my friends - foster the people
pseudologia fantastica - foster the people

lol. actually, all their albums on repeat
lotus eater - foster the people
i love my friends - foster the people
pseudologia fantastica - foster the people

lol. actually, all their albums on repeat
hell_by_arrowk-dcr1fkh.png i will yeet you
my art shop
The Devilman Crybaby version of Devilman no Uta. Hellfire from Hunchback of Notre Dame, the entirety of Les Miserables, all of The Greatest Showman.....a lot of songs.
The Devilman Crybaby version of Devilman no Uta. Hellfire from Hunchback of Notre Dame, the entirety of Les Miserables, all of The Greatest Showman.....a lot of songs.
I've been listening Sinä Ansaitset Kultaa by Cheek on repeat for 2 weeks now. You might think that I'm kidding, but that's literally only song I've been listening to
I've been listening Sinä Ansaitset Kultaa by Cheek on repeat for 2 weeks now. You might think that I'm kidding, but that's literally only song I've been listening to
"Nerves" by Bauhaus

I've known about Bauhaus for quite a few years, but for some reason I'm listening to heaps of their songs now? I've also been listening to "Mask" (that ending!), "Who Killed Mr Moonlight?" and "Hollow Hills"; but for some reason "Nerves" has lasted the longest.
"Nerves" by Bauhaus

I've known about Bauhaus for quite a few years, but for some reason I'm listening to heaps of their songs now? I've also been listening to "Mask" (that ending!), "Who Killed Mr Moonlight?" and "Hollow Hills"; but for some reason "Nerves" has lasted the longest.
cFdHcSd.gif
In the Land of.... by Deine Lakaien. Such an awesome band, can't believe it took me this long to find them.
In the Land of.... by Deine Lakaien. Such an awesome band, can't believe it took me this long to find them.
At the moment it’s The Magnificent Seven by The Clash
At the moment it’s The Magnificent Seven by The Clash
-Raptor-
ZbNAjCO.pngmlHpBMC.png
BTRr72z.png55xbf1H.png
dd3NYvJ.png
eJAYlSZ.gif
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/58f2fcff35e26b7680055ccc173ac35e/tumblr_n5hoteHWr41r8dxfio4_r2_400.gif[/img] I can't get enough of [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHEEAaWp3fk]Glamorous[/url] lately.[/center]
tumblr_n5hoteHWr41r8dxfio4_r2_400.gif
I can't get enough of Glamorous lately.
dGVSNyM.png
Fox Stevenson & Mesto - Chatterbox
WRLD - By Design
Pendulum - Crush
Fox Stevenson & Mesto - Chatterbox
WRLD - By Design
Pendulum - Crush
talVTRC.pngPVLY9UN.pngDHJ7JWN.png
Casanova-Allie X
Let Me Live-Kehani
Lost in Japan-Shawn Mendes

I like pretty much every kind of music but I can’t get these songs out of my mind!
Casanova-Allie X
Let Me Live-Kehani
Lost in Japan-Shawn Mendes

I like pretty much every kind of music but I can’t get these songs out of my mind!
sssssssssssss sss
rolz5s9.png
3adgzZD.png
J7D1quC.png
HTDcKem.png
s b6b9f10b0e451ac162b49e9564278edec337d4c0.gif
Elevation by U2
Rather Die by Barns Courtney
Starman by David Bowie

Elevation and Starman are really catchy songs that tend to get in my head and Rather Die (despite the song's name) has fun lyrics and I love listening to Barns Courtney's voice!
Elevation by U2
Rather Die by Barns Courtney
Starman by David Bowie

Elevation and Starman are really catchy songs that tend to get in my head and Rather Die (despite the song's name) has fun lyrics and I love listening to Barns Courtney's voice!
tumblr_pquf5x7lT91soemy4_250.png 27 / ISTJ / NB / FR+8

I draw things!
Toyhouse
Tumblr
Twitter
Services Offering:
Coli grinding & fodder leveling
1 2 3 4