Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Arcane)
@Maki

I sadly clicked "Next Battle" too quickly, but Hurricane Heart Chest in Ghostlight Ruins from Greybeak Reaper.
@Maki

I sadly clicked "Next Battle" too quickly, but Hurricane Heart Chest in Ghostlight Ruins from Greybeak Reaper.
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
I just got a Wind's Prodigy Chest from an Augite Protector! [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/46074e09739b8dbdc61a449600a7f372/tumblr_inline_p684n5Pm2R1rle1bi_1280.png[/img] The battle was two Augites and one of the other cat, so it was definitely one of the Augite Protectors who dropped it ^^ Edit: also got a Triple Happiness Chest from Bamboo Falls, wasn't paying attention to what dropped it though... Edit 2: Got a Spirit Wings Chest from a Ghost Manticore in Volcanic Vents, battle was only two Ghost Manticores so it was definitely a drop from them. [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/1024f5aef2871728208d8f1b1b130e1f/tumblr_inline_p6892v0O2S1rle1bi_1280.png[/img] @Maki Hopefully I'm doing this right to help out!
I just got a Wind's Prodigy Chest from an Augite Protector!
tumblr_inline_p684n5Pm2R1rle1bi_1280.png
The battle was two Augites and one of the other cat, so it was definitely one of the Augite Protectors who dropped it ^^

Edit: also got a Triple Happiness Chest from Bamboo Falls, wasn't paying attention to what dropped it though...
Edit 2: Got a Spirit Wings Chest from a Ghost Manticore in Volcanic Vents, battle was only two Ghost Manticores so it was definitely a drop from them.
tumblr_inline_p6892v0O2S1rle1bi_1280.png

@Maki
Hopefully I'm doing this right to help out!
I got the Windward chest in Ghostlight Ruins from the Disoriented Spirit
I got the Windward chest in Ghostlight Ruins from the Disoriented Spirit
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
@Maki

Just got a Triple Happiness in the Golem Workshop, I think from a Steelhound.
@Maki

Just got a Triple Happiness in the Golem Workshop, I think from a Steelhound.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Maki
Wind's Calling Chest from Gale Wolf! :V (Umbra Wolf, Gale Wolf pack)
and Windward Chest from Blacktalon Striker! (Raptoric Warrior, Blacktalon Striker, Raptoric Warrior pack)
@Maki
Wind's Calling Chest from Gale Wolf! :V (Umbra Wolf, Gale Wolf pack)
and Windward Chest from Blacktalon Striker! (Raptoric Warrior, Blacktalon Striker, Raptoric Warrior pack)
2OTuj7X.png XShcv.gif Free Familiar Delivery Service
[Shop] Windswept Bazaar
A [hatchery] with no intention of selling
Clan's Lineage
Thank you Maki, a life saver every festival
Thank you Maki, a life saver every festival
STwixru.png Chameleacorn||she/her pronouns||FR+15
> Mentoring Program for Acolights
ixzXdIZ.png
Training Fields - Triple Happiness chest. (Got it yesterday; wasn't watching to see what dropped it.)
Training Fields - Triple Happiness chest. (Got it yesterday; wasn't watching to see what dropped it.)
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
Triple Happiness chest from Mith Bruiser
Triple Happiness chest from Mith Bruiser
Cloud Chasers drop Hurricane Heart Chests in the Kelp Beds!
Cloud Chasers drop Hurricane Heart Chests in the Kelp Beds!
Salve kamaitachi just drop a spirit wings chest for me in the mire .
Salve kamaitachi just drop a spirit wings chest for me in the mire .
tiEnSNJ.png