Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Wind Dom Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 496 497
@Reefknot
Yep! Just send a PM ^^
@Reefknot
Yep! Just send a PM ^^
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Mirna
can you snag spines for me?
@Mirna
can you snag spines for me?
tumblr_inline_njviz9jZLy1qg2i5p.png
@sarahbara
Absolutely!
@sarahbara
Absolutely!
great! i'm just waiting to trade gems with someone for treasure and then i'll send the treasure to you C:
great! i'm just waiting to trade gems with someone for treasure and then i'll send the treasure to you C:
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
Hello! Are you able to take on a decent sized scrolls order? Also are you taking orders for ghost ? xD

Let me know and I'll pm the list and tr if ok
Hello! Are you able to take on a decent sized scrolls order? Also are you taking orders for ghost ? xD

Let me know and I'll pm the list and tr if ok
catmas_banner_1_1_pink_by_jeanpolnareff-da8o2ki.png
Do you think you can snag me a Ghost gene? :>
Do you think you can snag me a Ghost gene? :>
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
Hello! Do you do items? If so, could you snag me two Lovely Seraph Armpieces and two Lovely Seraph Tail Bangles? I believe that with a discount, each Armpiece should be 11,050 treasure and each Tail Bangle should be 11,475. If you’re willing, I’ll send a PM for the total!
Hello! Do you do items? If so, could you snag me two Lovely Seraph Armpieces and two Lovely Seraph Tail Bangles? I believe that with a discount, each Armpiece should be 11,050 treasure and each Tail Bangle should be 11,475. If you’re willing, I’ll send a PM for the total!
mGBJ0tP.png
@Mirna
I'm in need for 1 Tundra Scroll, 2 Guardian Scrolls, 2 Mirror Scrolls and 2 Winter Winds, please!
The total is 246,500t, correct? I could tots be off! sorry! XD
@Mirna
I'm in need for 1 Tundra Scroll, 2 Guardian Scrolls, 2 Mirror Scrolls and 2 Winter Winds, please!
The total is 246,500t, correct? I could tots be off! sorry! XD
tumblr_p1rwc5XOiZ1uisimlo2_100.gif
My Mother & BFF
Feb. 10th, 1964 to
Dec. 1st, 2017
Fought cancer and lost
I love you so much, R.I.P.
................. tumblr_oz8eywPzzF1uisimlo7_r1_100.png
vDvbhyI.png
n7OCA1X.png
echo
she
+3 fr
tumblr
tumblr_oz8eywPzzF1uisimlo6_r1_100.gif
@Valentina
I am taking orders for ghost, and large orders are totally fine! It'll take me some time to finish large orders though. Go ahead and send the list if you don't mind waiting ^^

@arcaneidolriots
Sure! Just send a PM c:

@ShadmeTheAngel
I could certainly try. I think I saw the armpiece in stock earlier so I don't think it'll be too difficult to snag those pieces ^^
@Valentina
I am taking orders for ghost, and large orders are totally fine! It'll take me some time to finish large orders though. Go ahead and send the list if you don't mind waiting ^^

@arcaneidolriots
Sure! Just send a PM c:

@ShadmeTheAngel
I could certainly try. I think I saw the armpiece in stock earlier so I don't think it'll be too difficult to snag those pieces ^^
@Echoscries
Yep that's correct! I can get those for you c:
@Echoscries
Yep that's correct! I can get those for you c:
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 496 497