Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Will draw for food
1 2
@Underlander

u know those plushes on lollipops? yeah
Link to the baby
@Underlander

u know those plushes on lollipops? yeah
Link to the baby
tumblr_inline_mg0q1pdUkC1qdlkyg.gif+2 hours ahead of FR time!tumblr_inline_mg0q1pdUkC1qdlkyg.gif
@nepetina awwww yeeeee
@nepetina awwww yeeeee
@nepetina aaa this is cute art! mind if i got a doodle of [url=https://toyhou.se/612525.lilani-relano-lazaro]this gal[/url] for the following (all full stacks)? [item=banded snail]x2 [item=lyretail puffer]x2 [item=myosotis]x2
@nepetina
aaa this is cute art! mind if i got a doodle of this gal for the following (all full stacks)?
Banded Snail x2 Lyretail Puffer x2 Myosotis x2
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@kmp0511
here u go
@kmp0511
here u go
tumblr_inline_mg0q1pdUkC1qdlkyg.gif+2 hours ahead of FR time!tumblr_inline_mg0q1pdUkC1qdlkyg.gif
@nepetina such pretty art! Ive got some plants I can send over via CR! Could I ask for something for my girl here? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/413477/41347612_350.png[/img]
@nepetina such pretty art! Ive got some plants I can send over via CR! Could I ask for something for my girl here?
41347612_350.png
tumblr_pl3vwwIgCG1r6c1vzo6_r1_500.png
@Whyyesimnot is there anything you have in mind for her? it'll probably be a gijinka if that's okay
@Whyyesimnot is there anything you have in mind for her? it'll probably be a gijinka if that's okay
@nepetina
Nothing in particular, maybe a bit of a sassy look on her face?and that works for me :)
@nepetina
Nothing in particular, maybe a bit of a sassy look on her face?and that works for me :)
@nepetina
I had to cancel the cr because unfortunately I had to exault her for lair space
@nepetina
I had to cancel the cr because unfortunately I had to exault her for lair space
1 2