Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Does it annoy you..
@strategos
Yes, to the moon and back. I strongly dislike when people, especially people who aren't close to me, call me by a pet name.

Do hypocrites annoy you?
@strategos
Yes, to the moon and back. I strongly dislike when people, especially people who aren't close to me, call me by a pet name.

Do hypocrites annoy you?
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
@rexasaurus

Yes, because hypocrites can criticize hypocrites

does rap music bother or annoy anyone else?
@rexasaurus

Yes, because hypocrites can criticize hypocrites

does rap music bother or annoy anyone else?
uPNWHgD.png
It's just gen historical
hetalia fanfic, mostly
oneshots. Pretty much
exclusively about England.
b0bf92dc0ac6462f5308856c2efad59eea6eb381.jpg
Please send me Turtles
1191.png
@HerdOfTurtles

Depends on the type and situation

My brother blasting particularly bad trap rap while the rest of us are trying to sleep? Annoying as all get out

Listening to classic rap or something with a good beat, rhythm, and lyrics of my own free will? Not annoying at all

Is anyone else annoyed by websites that don't let you access them if you have a VPN enabled?
@HerdOfTurtles

Depends on the type and situation

My brother blasting particularly bad trap rap while the rest of us are trying to sleep? Annoying as all get out

Listening to classic rap or something with a good beat, rhythm, and lyrics of my own free will? Not annoying at all

Is anyone else annoyed by websites that don't let you access them if you have a VPN enabled?
My Pay What You Want Hatchery
@Samlucky16

Incredibly frustrating :')

Does it annoy you when someone taps their nails, pencil, pen, etc. on a hard surface?
@Samlucky16

Incredibly frustrating :')

Does it annoy you when someone taps their nails, pencil, pen, etc. on a hard surface?
tumblr_inline_nwu3oenklP1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Sekope
Yes! Drives me absolutely crazy!

Does it annoy you when stores play Christmas music months before December starts?
@Sekope
Yes! Drives me absolutely crazy!

Does it annoy you when stores play Christmas music months before December starts?
q9EEy5M.pngqhK4FYS.pngLEpJMnn.pngVs2WmBF.png
nWiQNX9.pngnmHdjnM.pngJg1iwNo.png
@Taya
A little bit, but generally I don't notice the music too much anyways

Does it annoy you when people leave the fridge door(s) completely open while they make their entire sandwich?
@Taya
A little bit, but generally I don't notice the music too much anyways

Does it annoy you when people leave the fridge door(s) completely open while they make their entire sandwich?
TINYPINKHEART.png If you need someone to listen, feel free to message me TINYPINKHEART.png
@TehSweetheart

Nope! Cause I do that all the time. lol

Does it annoy you when someone bumps into you hard in the hallways?
@TehSweetheart

Nope! Cause I do that all the time. lol

Does it annoy you when someone bumps into you hard in the hallways?
tumblr_oscucxEE4V1vg2kigo1_400.gif
@Sirilian

Oh goodness YES. I try my best to avoid bumping people but once in a while I'll zone out a bit and collide with someone. Seriously, everyone should try to pay attention just in case someone else isn't so that it doesn't happen!

Does it annoy you when someone writes and whatever they're using to write with is squeaking on the paper/whatever they're writing on?
@Sirilian

Oh goodness YES. I try my best to avoid bumping people but once in a while I'll zone out a bit and collide with someone. Seriously, everyone should try to pay attention just in case someone else isn't so that it doesn't happen!

Does it annoy you when someone writes and whatever they're using to write with is squeaking on the paper/whatever they're writing on?
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
@Sirilian
YES. Especially when either there's tons of space in the hallway or they're just standing right in the middle during passing periods when everyones rushing.

@W1F1N1GHTM4R3
Yup. happens all the time cause everyone at my school likes mechanical pencils more that wooden. Bonus points for when it's super quiet and all you hear is that squeaking

Does it annoy you that when it rains, people just have to squeak their shoes on the floor when they get inside?
@Sirilian
YES. Especially when either there's tons of space in the hallway or they're just standing right in the middle during passing periods when everyones rushing.

@W1F1N1GHTM4R3
Yup. happens all the time cause everyone at my school likes mechanical pencils more that wooden. Bonus points for when it's super quiet and all you hear is that squeaking

Does it annoy you that when it rains, people just have to squeak their shoes on the floor when they get inside?
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
@MalusNight
Squeaky shoes are the worst, tbh!

Does it annoy you when people like or up-vote their own posts?
@MalusNight
Squeaky shoes are the worst, tbh!

Does it annoy you when people like or up-vote their own posts?
q9EEy5M.pngqhK4FYS.pngLEpJMnn.pngVs2WmBF.png
nWiQNX9.pngnmHdjnM.pngJg1iwNo.png