Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Does it annoy you..
@rexcaliburr ye s very much so

does it annoy you when you touch something with dry hands and the texture is just terrible?
@rexcaliburr ye s very much so

does it annoy you when you touch something with dry hands and the texture is just terrible?
Uq1cq4S.png
@Thornasaur
Yes. If it has a weird texture, I feel like I dragged my nails across a chalkboard.

Does it annoy you when you are talking about something you’re really passionate about, and suddenly someone else starts talking, and everyone else then listens to them and act as though you were never talking?
@Thornasaur
Yes. If it has a weird texture, I feel like I dragged my nails across a chalkboard.

Does it annoy you when you are talking about something you’re really passionate about, and suddenly someone else starts talking, and everyone else then listens to them and act as though you were never talking?
l9szmFh.jpg
@SmolSnek

Yes! Pretty annoying but then I look into their perspective and it isn't as bad.

Does it annoy you when someone takes something of yours and (eats it or uses it. You get what I mean) when you really "wanted" it.
@SmolSnek

Yes! Pretty annoying but then I look into their perspective and it isn't as bad.

Does it annoy you when someone takes something of yours and (eats it or uses it. You get what I mean) when you really "wanted" it.
tumblr_oscucxEE4V1vg2kigo1_400.gif
@Sirilian
Yes, but its my everyday life as the middle child ;(

When someone starts scratching their fork against their plate for some random reason ;-;
@Sirilian
Yes, but its my everyday life as the middle child ;(

When someone starts scratching their fork against their plate for some random reason ;-;
Hello, I'm Sonwrop. I enjoy watching Danganronpa.. Feel free to add me.

photo.jpg
@Sonwrop

Nah, I'm the one that does it so of course it doesn't bother me.

When someone talks to you from far away and you ask them what they said and they just respond with "never mind"?
@Sonwrop

Nah, I'm the one that does it so of course it doesn't bother me.

When someone talks to you from far away and you ask them what they said and they just respond with "never mind"?
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
@ribbonz
yes, but it’s happened so many times now that I don’t really get super annoyed anymore.

are you annoyed by hypocritical people?
@ribbonz
yes, but it’s happened so many times now that I don’t really get super annoyed anymore.

are you annoyed by hypocritical people?
4ZwFOyz.png
@LiveSky
Yes, but I can be kinda hypocritical too so :/

Does it annoy you when people cut you off when you’re in the middle of talking about something?
@LiveSky
Yes, but I can be kinda hypocritical too so :/

Does it annoy you when people cut you off when you’re in the middle of talking about something?
@toxicblossoms
depending on the person yeah

Does it annoy you when someone look at your phone screen without inviting them or showing them while your one it?
@toxicblossoms
depending on the person yeah

Does it annoy you when someone look at your phone screen without inviting them or showing them while your one it?
@Anticx nope cause I dont have a phone.
Does it annoy you when other people diss your dragons?
@Anticx nope cause I dont have a phone.
Does it annoy you when other people diss your dragons?
I4TUkY9.png
@albinowerewolf no ones ever said anything bad about my dragons but if they did it would be kinda hurtful, so i guess yeah.

are you annoyed when you go to the "i know that reference" thread and the person below you picks a dragon that you dont consider a fandragon?
@albinowerewolf no ones ever said anything bad about my dragons but if they did it would be kinda hurtful, so i guess yeah.

are you annoyed when you go to the "i know that reference" thread and the person below you picks a dragon that you dont consider a fandragon?
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png