Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Someone talk about BTS with me
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hello hello. BTS isn't my favorite group, and I barely am able to keep up with everything they do, but I still love them.
Hello hello. BTS isn't my favorite group, and I barely am able to keep up with everything they do, but I still love them.
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
@P4810
Suga is precious and I would say needs to be protected but I think the group needs to be protected from him tbh
@P4810
Suga is precious and I would say needs to be protected but I think the group needs to be protected from him tbh
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
@fuwafuwa I agree 100000% like he's scary when he's annoyed lol. But I love him and will forever love him <3 Also have you downloaded the new BTS game? I haven't because it's not available in the Uk rn but it looks rlly good!
@fuwafuwa I agree 100000% like he's scary when he's annoyed lol. But I love him and will forever love him <3 Also have you downloaded the new BTS game? I haven't because it's not available in the Uk rn but it looks rlly good!
:D
@CosmicSummer
Hullo! Glad to have you!
That's understandable, it's hard to keep up with most any group without being near obsessive about it :p

@P4810
He's a good boi, ye. And, I, didn't even know there was a new BTS game @ o@
@CosmicSummer
Hullo! Glad to have you!
That's understandable, it's hard to keep up with most any group without being near obsessive about it :p

@P4810
He's a good boi, ye. And, I, didn't even know there was a new BTS game @ o@
fguisa.png
@fuwafuwa

True it's so hard(and it doesn't help that instead of focusing on a group I find another group tp like haha). Anyway, who's your bias? Mine has been V since the first time I saw them although they all have made it into my heart just because they are all so precious.
@fuwafuwa

True it's so hard(and it doesn't help that instead of focusing on a group I find another group tp like haha). Anyway, who's your bias? Mine has been V since the first time I saw them although they all have made it into my heart just because they are all so precious.
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
@CosmicSummer
Tae is precious omg

Mine is Jin.............................. which means I suffer. BigHit give my boi mORE LINES PLS HE WAS BARELY IN NOT TODAY WHY BIGHIT
But man, everyone is a bias wrecker all the time. They're all such dorks I love them
@CosmicSummer
Tae is precious omg

Mine is Jin.............................. which means I suffer. BigHit give my boi mORE LINES PLS HE WAS BARELY IN NOT TODAY WHY BIGHIT
But man, everyone is a bias wrecker all the time. They're all such dorks I love them
fguisa.png
@fuwafuwa

I don’t think I have o: I’ll check it out.
@fuwafuwa

I don’t think I have o: I’ll check it out.
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
@P4810

Omg Suga stan here, he can be scary but he is also a smol bean that should be protected T.T

I'm obsessed with his mixtape, like >.>. When I found out about it, those songs were the only thing in my playlist for like an entire week.

@fuwafuwa

I'm? Actually pbsessed with the short intro movies? I've watched them so many times and I'm not sure I've totally understood everything just yet. There's so muuucchh stuff.
@P4810

Omg Suga stan here, he can be scary but he is also a smol bean that should be protected T.T

I'm obsessed with his mixtape, like >.>. When I found out about it, those songs were the only thing in my playlist for like an entire week.

@fuwafuwa

I'm? Actually pbsessed with the short intro movies? I've watched them so many times and I'm not sure I've totally understood everything just yet. There's so muuucchh stuff.
@AimzVador
I know, right? They're so good and like, I get the theme, the whole loss of innocence thing but... I like making things literal haha. I feel like most of it is supposed to be symbolic tho

My interpretation of the story is they're all friends who either had a troubled upbringing, or were very poor, or something along those lines but they came together. Maybe Jin was a sort of outcast in the group itself, being rich and stable, I think. But as they grow up stuff starts happening and while they used to bring each other up they're now bringing each other down (I know that there's a lot of symbolism in Blood Sweat and Tears as to who would lead to the downfall of who) and all manner of stuff starts going down, until they all end up dead or jailed or whatnot, with Jin being the only one left who is 'pure' but he's eventually brought down as well and perhaps ends up dying/killing himself?
(Or, an alternate theory I have is that it's kind of the opposite way around, and everyone starts going down the dark path when Jin dies somehow)

This is way too long bUT I NEED TO TALK ABOUT IT WHEEZES
@AimzVador
I know, right? They're so good and like, I get the theme, the whole loss of innocence thing but... I like making things literal haha. I feel like most of it is supposed to be symbolic tho

My interpretation of the story is they're all friends who either had a troubled upbringing, or were very poor, or something along those lines but they came together. Maybe Jin was a sort of outcast in the group itself, being rich and stable, I think. But as they grow up stuff starts happening and while they used to bring each other up they're now bringing each other down (I know that there's a lot of symbolism in Blood Sweat and Tears as to who would lead to the downfall of who) and all manner of stuff starts going down, until they all end up dead or jailed or whatnot, with Jin being the only one left who is 'pure' but he's eventually brought down as well and perhaps ends up dying/killing himself?
(Or, an alternate theory I have is that it's kind of the opposite way around, and everyone starts going down the dark path when Jin dies somehow)

This is way too long bUT I NEED TO TALK ABOUT IT WHEEZES
fguisa.png
stan talent, stan bts

I love bts so much it physically pains me

also the fact that hixtape could drop at anytime is the thought that gets me out of bed every morning

stan talent, stan bts

I love bts so much it physically pains me

also the fact that hixtape could drop at anytime is the thought that gets me out of bed every morning

tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gifglorious_gladekeeper_by_spacecoboye-d8q09g7.png tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6