Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone seen Devilman Crybaby?
@devilmancrybaby

Yeh.. That makes sense. I'll probably watch an episode or two and decide from there. if it really is all like that I probably won't stand it long rip

Also I must add, if when you breed for your Akira fanderg and get two successes, any chance I could buy the second one off of you?? I've been trying to scry one for a while and somehow just plain obs/obs/honey works better than what I've come up with XD Smirch also works perfectly, since it gives that sorta drippy feel!
@devilmancrybaby

Yeh.. That makes sense. I'll probably watch an episode or two and decide from there. if it really is all like that I probably won't stand it long rip

Also I must add, if when you breed for your Akira fanderg and get two successes, any chance I could buy the second one off of you?? I've been trying to scry one for a while and somehow just plain obs/obs/honey works better than what I've come up with XD Smirch also works perfectly, since it gives that sorta drippy feel!
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali
oh dude, you wouldn't have to BUY it off me, you seem cool, if it doesn't screw me over and give me, like, one female egg, I'd totally give any successes to you.

I was also planning on Crackle, but I think Smirch would be good too! :0 I know my sister has one or two left over from NotN, I can see if she'll give me one to change Benek's tert and get that sweet 15% chance in there.
@Rahkali
oh dude, you wouldn't have to BUY it off me, you seem cool, if it doesn't screw me over and give me, like, one female egg, I'd totally give any successes to you.

I was also planning on Crackle, but I think Smirch would be good too! :0 I know my sister has one or two left over from NotN, I can see if she'll give me one to change Benek's tert and get that sweet 15% chance in there.
@Rahkali

we now have a 15% Smirch 85% Crackle chance. Either way I think looks neat. It's still 20 days away and I'm already hype.
@Rahkali

we now have a 15% Smirch 85% Crackle chance. Either way I think looks neat. It's still 20 days away and I'm already hype.
I love this series! I watched it in a single night and I cried :') Last episode got me messed up
I love this series! I watched it in a single night and I cried :') Last episode got me messed up
SCSgXJH.png
Pixel from here[\url]
  • +2 FR Time
  • They/Them
I'm thinking of rewatching the whole thing XD anyone else seen it more than once through??
I'm thinking of rewatching the whole thing XD anyone else seen it more than once through??
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
I watched some of the episodes and they were really good, but I haven't finished it yet because my parents and my brother are are always home lol. I kinda like the art tbh, though some scenes I have to admit are a little bit.......explicit
I watched some of the episodes and they were really good, but I haven't finished it yet because my parents and my brother are are always home lol. I kinda like the art tbh, though some scenes I have to admit are a little bit.......explicit
:D
@Cealygosa look! people you can cry with
@Cealygosa look! people you can cry with
tumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif7GZL67L.png74564023p.png70421400p.png6bg3tVz.pngtumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif
RYO WITHOUT SIDEBURNS.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
UNACCEPTABLE!

...that aside, I liked it.
RYO WITHOUT SIDEBURNS.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
UNACCEPTABLE!

...that aside, I liked it.
oh hey frens

I sobbed for maybe two hours straight after the last episode

it's a masterpiece ?? I loved it with every ounce of everything ??

also, I was so sad, I didn't sleep that night xD it deeply saddened me, but also gave me too many feels and fuzziness ;0;
oh hey frens

I sobbed for maybe two hours straight after the last episode

it's a masterpiece ?? I loved it with every ounce of everything ??

also, I was so sad, I didn't sleep that night xD it deeply saddened me, but also gave me too many feels and fuzziness ;0;
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
I binged watched it by myself, in one night, and sobbed lmao

then I repeated the process w/ my best friend there

ugH I just really loved the deep themes and symbolism the series had. Akira deserved better tbh,,,the ending had me s H O O K

just my thoughts lmao
I binged watched it by myself, in one night, and sobbed lmao

then I repeated the process w/ my best friend there

ugH I just really loved the deep themes and symbolism the series had. Akira deserved better tbh,,,the ending had me s H O O K

just my thoughts lmao
tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gifglorious_gladekeeper_by_spacecoboye-d8q09g7.png tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif