Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone seen Devilman Crybaby?
i just finished watching it (literally just now) and i am legit crying...

edit: plus i started watching it ~3 or so hours ago with only one break so i feel very broken right now
god i should've expected this
it was really good though, 666/10 worth the cry

edit 2: kill me for this, but.... let's just say it made me cry like a baby
too soon?
i just finished watching it (literally just now) and i am legit crying...

edit: plus i started watching it ~3 or so hours ago with only one break so i feel very broken right now
god i should've expected this
it was really good though, 666/10 worth the cry

edit 2: kill me for this, but.... let's just say it made me cry like a baby
too soon?
I finished watching it last week as a birthday stream for my friend and we LOVED it. Especially the ending. There was no way it could end any better than that. I got obsessed enough to download the two OVAs. Ryo was infinitely more charming and more fleshed out as a character (or I'm too enchanted by his mullet) in those movies than in the series :D
I finished watching it last week as a birthday stream for my friend and we LOVED it. Especially the ending. There was no way it could end any better than that. I got obsessed enough to download the two OVAs. Ryo was infinitely more charming and more fleshed out as a character (or I'm too enchanted by his mullet) in those movies than in the series :D
Jy2ExXp.pngrFDxard.png

836JRT5.png
also we can't forget that (second? third?) episode where miko did the thing. i was laughing so hard i had to cover my mouth for fear of waking someone up.
also we can't forget that (second? third?) episode where miko did the thing. i was laughing so hard i had to cover my mouth for fear of waking someone up.
i loved it the running was fantastic
i loved it the running was fantastic
HAdMW59.png vMytXAB.png 5qGWR9z.png
Like my signature? PM me if you want me to make yours
i finished it in one sitting oh my goodness. SO amazing. i loved every character so much, and every message they sent felt really on point to me.

i'm really interested in reading the manga or watching one of the old series, but i don't really know where to start...
i finished it in one sitting oh my goodness. SO amazing. i loved every character so much, and every message they sent felt really on point to me.

i'm really interested in reading the manga or watching one of the old series, but i don't really know where to start...
roar! ^_^ i'm anna, or avo. WizmHQi.png
- — [ dragoness.carrd.co
]

tumblr_inline_re1v10hAZU1xxzinw_500.gif