Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Doggy Daycare
@TheParamoreVeil They're flying, duh.
@TheParamoreVeil They're flying, duh.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
I'm slowly squealing to death rn
I'm slowly squealing to death rn
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
I need these in my life rn
I need these in my life rn
cor7xR1.gifYtbHYZr.gif x8bDWFu.png
KwxLkEj.png
9R2Unq1.png
CPMK3ES.gif
@FelisAries - Yeah but I'd like an explanation as to WHY they're flying. None of the other animals are. It really bothers me. I can't use some of the dogs for my animal keeper dragons because of it. :/
@FelisAries - Yeah but I'd like an explanation as to WHY they're flying. None of the other animals are. It really bothers me. I can't use some of the dogs for my animal keeper dragons because of it. :/
adP6My0.png
@TheParamoreVeil Because they're majestic soaring puppers.
@TheParamoreVeil Because they're majestic soaring puppers.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
Aw my doxie got the most static pose of the lot... ah well, can't wait to buy a bunch of these guys!
Aw my doxie got the most static pose of the lot... ah well, can't wait to buy a bunch of these guys!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?????????
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?????????
st6mOZq.pngWebp-net-resizeimage.png9X6Ea51.pnganimalia-shielf.pngtbqTng3.png
now that's a proper way to welcome the new year

(eeeee dachshunds)
now that's a proper way to welcome the new year

(eeeee dachshunds)
a pixelated cut-in of toropiamon, a plant dinosaur digimon, as seen on the pendulum z wind guardians device. faust, they/he, fr +3
small lair enthusiast
I NEED ALL THE PUPPIES. Any type of pet to make my drags happy~!
I NEED ALL THE PUPPIES. Any type of pet to make my drags happy~!
9iqeDz7.png
@FelisAries - Sure. But I wanted an actual explanation. Why don't we have magical floating cats? or snakes? or frogs? Heck, most of the BIRDS aren't even flying, the only one I can think of that is is the peacedove.
@FelisAries - Sure. But I wanted an actual explanation. Why don't we have magical floating cats? or snakes? or frogs? Heck, most of the BIRDS aren't even flying, the only one I can think of that is is the peacedove.
adP6My0.png