Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Doggy Daycare
I love the puppies! :D I do wish they had done a Black Lab, though...ah, well, maybe as an "add-on" someday?
I love the puppies! :D I do wish they had done a Black Lab, though...ah, well, maybe as an "add-on" someday?
fw5Pc0h.png
I'm gonna get all the doggos!!!
I'm gonna get all the doggos!!!
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
THE PUPPIES ARE ADORABLE! The Corgi looks so cute AND comfy on Ribbon's head! LOL [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38115215] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/381153/38115215_350.png[/img] [/url] I had 150 gems, now I have 5 R.I.P. Me and my precious Gems.
THE PUPPIES ARE ADORABLE!

The Corgi looks so cute AND comfy on Ribbon's head! LOL

38115215_350.png

I had 150 gems, now I have 5 R.I.P. Me and my precious Gems.
flamecaller_50x50.jpgfire_rune_50x50.png
FIRE RULES
I've been stalking the market for the kitsunes. I keep missing them. :/
I've been stalking the market for the kitsunes. I keep missing them. :/
24xdtag_th.jpg
Quit staring! I will do better next time!
DOGS DOGS DOGS DOGS DOGS FOXES DOGS DOGS DOGS DOGS DOGS
DOGS DOGS DOGS DOGS DOGS FOXES DOGS DOGS DOGS DOGS DOGS
*insert witty signature here*
Puppers!!! I want to get one, but should probably save money. ;-;
Puppers!!! I want to get one, but should probably save money. ;-;
I would like one as well I wonder how much they are
PUPPIES!!!!!! great update 10/10 good familiars too [quote name="@Easterndragon" date=2018-01-02 13:07:48] I would like one as well I wonder how much they are [/quote] they're 120 gems each
PUPPIES!!!!!! great update 10/10 good familiars too

@Easterndragon wrote on 2018-01-02:

they're 120 gems each
w2GVor2.jpg
Why are they all little dogs? The only larger breed is the beagle, and even then it looks like a puppy instead of an adult dog. It would've been nice to see a mastiff, or a greyhound, or anything over the size of a large cat. I understand there's sizing issues if people wore this apparel alongside the cats, but the apparel sizing is ridiculous anyway from breed to breed.
Why are they all little dogs? The only larger breed is the beagle, and even then it looks like a puppy instead of an adult dog. It would've been nice to see a mastiff, or a greyhound, or anything over the size of a large cat. I understand there's sizing issues if people wore this apparel alongside the cats, but the apparel sizing is ridiculous anyway from breed to breed.
Undel this is a great addition to the kitties and since I love both doggies yes!! This is a great update to the familiars and apparel as well as Skins/Accents oh my goodness a bunch of ... cool stuff!!

Kitsunes YEA
Undel this is a great addition to the kitties and since I love both doggies yes!! This is a great update to the familiars and apparel as well as Skins/Accents oh my goodness a bunch of ... cool stuff!!

Kitsunes YEA
uDNAbBS.png