Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update December 2017
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 67 68
toughest poll so far imo, i love both of the bows so much....
toughest poll so far imo, i love both of the bows so much....
RmHSCAk.png NjbUgLV.png ycEeRDZ.png ONw09wm.pngRmHSCAk.png
To be honest, I like the ribbon apparel the way they are. Like, what if we wanted to give our dragons a bow tie instead of a big, frilly, decorative ribbon? I do like the wing ribbons of the first option, though.
To be honest, I like the ribbon apparel the way they are. Like, what if we wanted to give our dragons a bow tie instead of a big, frilly, decorative ribbon? I do like the wing ribbons of the first option, though.
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
I REGRET THROWING MY BOWS INTO BALDWIN
I REGRET THROWING MY BOWS INTO BALDWIN
lm7NGlm.png
Oh man I love these ribbons so much! Voted for the thick ones, only because I like them just a tinnnyyy fraction more. <3
Oh man I love these ribbons so much! Voted for the thick ones, only because I like them just a tinnnyyy fraction more. <3
1MvOLVc.png
gL4dSh6.pngVWJZGEq.pngea4vzUr.png3ucnor0.png
Meh, I don't think there's a need for having both bows tbh. Thinner is just MUCH BETTER, they look like actual things one would wear, while the thick bows make the dragon look like a giant Christmas gift. :| (Which could be nice for fun, but definitely less nice than the thin ribbons. This is actually why I never liked the bows much.)
Meh, I don't think there's a need for having both bows tbh. Thinner is just MUCH BETTER, they look like actual things one would wear, while the thick bows make the dragon look like a giant Christmas gift. :| (Which could be nice for fun, but definitely less nice than the thin ribbons. This is actually why I never liked the bows much.)
vista_spiral1.png.....vistafestival_2.png.....vista_spiral1.png
Put me down as another who really likes both, tbh. I 100% promise you the game wouldn't suddenly feel stale just because we got a massive pile of bows all at once.

Double pinky swear. Would actually really love it.

that said, I did vote for the thin ones.
Put me down as another who really likes both, tbh. I 100% promise you the game wouldn't suddenly feel stale just because we got a massive pile of bows all at once.

Double pinky swear. Would actually really love it.

that said, I did vote for the thin ones.
I was all for the thick ribbons initially. Then, after looking over the thread and looking over the dragons in my lair with ribbon apparel, I'm of the opinion that there SHOULDN'T be a revamp at all. Sure, the line art and coloring might need cleaning up, but surely this can be done without changing the shapes, positions, and wrapping of the bows?

There has also been talk of revamping the steampunk set, which I've used on more than a few of my dragons. Hoping this is just a rumor. The roundhorn and high noon revamps were a disaster that undressed many of my dragons, and I'd rather not go through that again.

If the art needs to be improved to match current standards, I get that. Like I said, clean up the lines, the colors, the shading, whatever. But can we please do it WITHOUT changing the fundamental shapes, positions and sizes of the apparel?

Thanks.
I was all for the thick ribbons initially. Then, after looking over the thread and looking over the dragons in my lair with ribbon apparel, I'm of the opinion that there SHOULDN'T be a revamp at all. Sure, the line art and coloring might need cleaning up, but surely this can be done without changing the shapes, positions, and wrapping of the bows?

There has also been talk of revamping the steampunk set, which I've used on more than a few of my dragons. Hoping this is just a rumor. The roundhorn and high noon revamps were a disaster that undressed many of my dragons, and I'd rather not go through that again.

If the art needs to be improved to match current standards, I get that. Like I said, clean up the lines, the colors, the shading, whatever. But can we please do it WITHOUT changing the fundamental shapes, positions and sizes of the apparel?

Thanks.
Exhausted and severely depressed.
definitely the thick ribbons for me!
definitely the thick ribbons for me!
20110.png V7wUqxW.png
ePOliyb.png
QQYyU47.png

rhaUE0x.png c7ZTdau.png 0xN1Cpn.png ijKL04W.png
Thicc ribbon!!! They look so poofy and nice! <3
Thicc ribbon!!! They look so poofy and nice! <3
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
Hmm, the bows are gonna be a tough choice. I like the thin ones, but I wish the actual bows were bigger. I'm not really a fan of the weird angle the neck bow's at either. :/

EDIT: Also, kind of disappointed that we only get to see a preview of the SD males. My bows are on Snappers, so I think that's probably gonna look pretty different.
Hmm, the bows are gonna be a tough choice. I like the thin ones, but I wish the actual bows were bigger. I'm not really a fan of the weird angle the neck bow's at either. :/

EDIT: Also, kind of disappointed that we only get to see a preview of the SD males. My bows are on Snappers, so I think that's probably gonna look pretty different.
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 67 68