Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Cleansing the Lair! 5/6 Digit Sales
@Dischord Noted! Thank you! If no one comes back with an offer he'll be yours :)
@Dischord Noted! Thank you! If no one comes back with an offer he'll be yours :)
@Dischord @Nemmy

I can do my previously offered 600g + 500kt for Lunacy, if mixed payments are accepted. What's the g:t ratio?
@Dischord @Nemmy

I can do my previously offered 600g + 500kt for Lunacy, if mixed payments are accepted. What's the g:t ratio?
+9 FR Time
fbwG7W5.pngDmRdZYl.png
@Bioslice poppin back in for a moment. I'm currently accepting 1:800 as a ratio and I'm totally fine with mixed payment!

@Nemmy will have to edit the forum to update it, but I'm totally good with that offer. I'd like to give Dischord/RoseMagic a bit of time to see this and respond, but so far that should be the highest standing offer.
@Bioslice poppin back in for a moment. I'm currently accepting 1:800 as a ratio and I'm totally fine with mixed payment!

@Nemmy will have to edit the forum to update it, but I'm totally good with that offer. I'd like to give Dischord/RoseMagic a bit of time to see this and respond, but so far that should be the highest standing offer.
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
@Bioslice Noted your offer down, cheers!
@Bioslice Noted your offer down, cheers!
Thank you everyone who has been taking a look!

We still got a couple of lovely 5 digit dragons looking to trade and a couple more 6 digits for sale!
Thank you everyone who has been taking a look!

We still got a couple of lovely 5 digit dragons looking to trade and a couple more 6 digits for sale!