Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | This Gene is the Bee's Knees
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 72 73
Too many bee puns

But still great looking genes! :3
Too many bee puns

But still great looking genes! :3
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
[img]https://i.imgur.com/nl8oTaS.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/uLTvNfU.png[/img] heeeey uhhh… whats up with cerulean bee?? the accent color is.. way off and the gradients seem to be missing? look near the tail spikes on the female guardian- a lot more pronounced and harsh than in caribbean (not to mention BRIGHT PINK). this seems to be an error consistent on all breeds and genders. i was planning on buying this gene for one of my dragons, but unfortunately the BRIGHT PINK doesn't work. i'd love to see this fixed before too much time passes :/ [u][ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2290280]bug report thread here[/url] ][/u]
nl8oTaS.png

uLTvNfU.png

heeeey uhhh… whats up with cerulean bee??

the accent color is.. way off and the gradients seem to be missing? look near the tail spikes on the female guardian- a lot more pronounced and harsh than in caribbean (not to mention BRIGHT PINK).
this seems to be an error consistent on all breeds and genders.

i was planning on buying this gene for one of my dragons, but unfortunately the BRIGHT PINK doesn't work. i'd love to see this fixed before too much time passes :/

[ bug report thread here ]
kDetLAz.png5utJSlY.png
COOL!
COOL!
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS ohmygosh it's my LORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS STAINED GLASS ohmygosh it's my LORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
I’m not too fussed about the name combination, but Scarab/Beetle seems like a missed opportunity.
I’m not too fussed about the name combination, but Scarab/Beetle seems like a missed opportunity.
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
"Bee puns incoming"
"Bee puns incoming"
“What?”- Bob
YEYYEYEYEYYEYEYYES
YEYYEYEYEYYEYEYYES
tumblr_ojla8vCHjm1vx6sm0o1_250.png
This gene watered my crops with my tears bc i love it so much thank you. My heart has be restored the door to darkness closed and i now wield the keyblade.

Honestly 20/10 i love this thank you,,,,,,,from bee bottom of me beart
This gene watered my crops with my tears bc i love it so much thank you. My heart has be restored the door to darkness closed and i now wield the keyblade.

Honestly 20/10 i love this thank you,,,,,,,from bee bottom of me beart
Art forum

Roleplay search/info tba
trade thread tba?
Interesting. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. But, if I've learned one thing, it's that there is always a dragon-color-combo that is perfect for every gene.
Interesting. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. But, if I've learned one thing, it's that there is always a dragon-color-combo that is perfect for every gene.
hc7MLaK.png
Can't wait to see all the Barry B Benson fandragons that come out of this. [img]http://www.officialpsds.com/images/thumbs/Barry-B-Benson-psd51028.png[/img]
Can't wait to see all the Barry B Benson fandragons that come out of this.

Barry-B-Benson-psd51028.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 72 73