Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED, NEW THREAD]
@Vendrus I don't have any extra familiars to trade, but just in case I get one, here's a list of familiars I already have:
- Leafy Moth
- Strangler
- Longneck Interloper
- Steam Gyre
- Psywurm
- Double-Tailed Warcat
- Silver Springbok
- Gold-Throated Sparrow
- Glowing Pocket Mouse
- Ethereal Trickster
- Chimera
- Death's-Head Stag
- Ruby Webwing
- Longneck Skirmisher
- Wildwood Owl
- Emerald Webwing
- Emerald Cave Jewel
- Ember Mouse
- Dryad
- Radioactive Slime
- Cursed Bat
- Poisonous Toridae
-
@Vendrus I don't have any extra familiars to trade, but just in case I get one, here's a list of familiars I already have:
- Leafy Moth
- Strangler
- Longneck Interloper
- Steam Gyre
- Psywurm
- Double-Tailed Warcat
- Silver Springbok
- Gold-Throated Sparrow
- Glowing Pocket Mouse
- Ethereal Trickster
- Chimera
- Death's-Head Stag
- Ruby Webwing
- Longneck Skirmisher
- Wildwood Owl
- Emerald Webwing
- Emerald Cave Jewel
- Ember Mouse
- Dryad
- Radioactive Slime
- Cursed Bat
- Poisonous Toridae
-
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
Hey @Vendrus I have a [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/2421.png[/img], [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/416.png[/img], and a [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/595.png[/img] that I just can't seem to sell. What could I get for them?
Hey @Vendrus

I have a 2421.png, 416.png, and a 595.png that I just can't seem to sell.

What could I get for them?
am back after a long absence
been here since 2014!

OjYCOIV.png
@Vendrus oh that's a relief. Yeah sorry for the bombardment of hasty requests before; I was under the impression you were closing your doors forever.
@Vendrus oh that's a relief. Yeah sorry for the bombardment of hasty requests before; I was under the impression you were closing your doors forever.
This thread is officially closed! Trades after this point will be ignored; I'll post when it reopens. (I will attend to previous posts, just not right now xD) ((It's going to be closed til thursday evening - a long time, but Crystalline Gala + exam + presentation prep)). Also: [item=Ice Sprite] X]
This thread is officially closed! Trades after this point will be ignored; I'll post when it reopens.
(I will attend to previous posts, just not right now xD)
((It's going to be closed til thursday evening - a long time, but Crystalline Gala + exam + presentation prep)).

Also: Ice Sprite X]
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Okay so there doesn't seem to be much actually there xD

@Emeraude
Sending, and as I post this yes xD

@MagicIcewing
You don't need to trade for the ones on the Giveaway list! Feel free to pick a couple you don't have =]

@FlyingKnight
Any three things off either list, and something off the overflow as well!
Okay so there doesn't seem to be much actually there xD

@Emeraude
Sending, and as I post this yes xD

@MagicIcewing
You don't need to trade for the ones on the Giveaway list! Feel free to pick a couple you don't have =]

@FlyingKnight
Any three things off either list, and something off the overflow as well!
@Vendrus

thankies~! and that's good to know xD
@Vendrus

thankies~! and that's good to know xD
mokonabanner_zpsb142e463.jpg
@Emeraude
You posted about it beforehand - if you wanna trade for it, you can!

EDIT: Same goes for all three who posted about trades!
@Emeraude
You posted about it beforehand - if you wanna trade for it, you can!

EDIT: Same goes for all three who posted about trades!
@Vendrus

question is, if a Bramble Guardian is enough for the buzz buzz? xD i also have a spare Red-Breasted Hainu if anything o-o
@Vendrus

question is, if a Bramble Guardian is enough for the buzz buzz? xD i also have a spare Red-Breasted Hainu if anything o-o
mokonabanner_zpsb142e463.jpg
@Vendrus

Okay, could I get a Fuiran from the giveaway list, and a Nightsky Fuiran and Frostbite Hummingbird in trade for my Trickster and Firebird?

I think I'm gonna hang on to the Blueridge for now, was hoping to get multiple familiars for him, but I understand if you'd rather trade one for one.
@Vendrus

Okay, could I get a Fuiran from the giveaway list, and a Nightsky Fuiran and Frostbite Hummingbird in trade for my Trickster and Firebird?

I think I'm gonna hang on to the Blueridge for now, was hoping to get multiple familiars for him, but I understand if you'd rather trade one for one.
am back after a long absence
been here since 2014!

OjYCOIV.png
@FlyingKnight
Well, if you pick something in trade and something off the Overflow list for him, that'll be five familiars total for your three xD
You're welcome to keep hold of him though, those are some nice finds =]

@Emeraude
Sure ^^
@FlyingKnight
Well, if you pick something in trade and something off the Overflow list for him, that'll be five familiars total for your three xD
You're welcome to keep hold of him though, those are some nice finds =]

@Emeraude
Sure ^^