Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Question(s) for People Who Ride Horses
1 2
@WhiteRiver

I ride Western, so aim not sure what type of boots are better, but I can back everyone else up on the fact that Ariat is a good brand. However, if you have a wide or skinny foot, sizing is a little odd in that area
@WhiteRiver

I ride Western, so aim not sure what type of boots are better, but I can back everyone else up on the fact that Ariat is a good brand. However, if you have a wide or skinny foot, sizing is a little odd in that area
tumblr_oujvn28ZjA1uxu4o6o1_250.gif
Ariat boots are the best. my calves are too big for tall boots so i use paddock boots just fine
Ariat boots are the best. my calves are too big for tall boots so i use paddock boots just fine
@SilverDragon568 @cbeebe

Thank you for your input!!
@SilverDragon568 @cbeebe

Thank you for your input!!
XoSD6mg.png
no problem
no problem
i ride western and i use ariat and they're my favorite boots. they're kind of hard to find for smaller feet though but i've been lucky.

edit: they last a long time (i had a pair since before i was a teen but that's because my feet didn't grow lol) and the designs are pretty nice.
i ride western and i use ariat and they're my favorite boots. they're kind of hard to find for smaller feet though but i've been lucky.

edit: they last a long time (i had a pair since before i was a teen but that's because my feet didn't grow lol) and the designs are pretty nice.
1 2