Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Prancing Dragons
@Khaarma

If you open up again and get online, could I be put on a pinglist for the tuns 'o' They're very cute and I would love one plez
@Khaarma

If you open up again and get online, could I be put on a pinglist for the tuns 'o' They're very cute and I would love one plez
tumblr_oppj9uJdi81wnxxc9o1_250.png6uLsNyF.png 0Mx5xRi.jpgtumblr_ooy1kq4o2K1wnxxc9o1_100.png
add to ping when ur open! @khaarma
add to ping when ur open! @khaarma
7NebxtL.jpg
@Khaarma I'd love to be on the ping list, if you open back up. Thanks!
@Khaarma I'd love to be on the ping list, if you open back up. Thanks!
Ice Flight's DSrakXG.gif Familiar h0FvtF4.gif Delivery YdCmrdQ.gif Service
@Khaarma could i be added to the wildclaw pinglist?
@Khaarma could i be added to the wildclaw pinglist?
D4jazTx.png
@khaarma

these are awesome! Could you ping me when orders are open, as well as for wildclaws & coatls? Thank you <3
@khaarma

these are awesome! Could you ping me when orders are open, as well as for wildclaws & coatls? Thank you <3
ZXlvG.gif
@Khaarma ping for SD?
@Khaarma ping for SD?
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@Khaarma
Could you ping me for when Wildclaws are released? Thank you!
@Khaarma
Could you ping me for when Wildclaws are released? Thank you!
ePOliyb.pnglAvpyOQ.pngJ7D1quC.png
UawspVz.pngdgZqX5Q.png0HBKL8H.png
I have decided to quit Flight Rising. Prancers and Lovelies will still be available for USD commission. I just have a lot on my plate trying to make a career from my art. For those who are interested I post art on tumblr and I'm going to try and start streaming regularly.
You may email me at Kharmamedia@gmail.com

Please continue to support me. I'll be livestreaming in about an hour at 11:30 MT.
tumblr_osmmrpWKUz1rrm2xzo1_540.jpg

Also please check me out at 4threalm.tumblr.com for regular art updates and occasional giveaways including prancers!

@SoulLugia11 @ImpossibleJedi4 @Jazperz @Starmax @Kpribbit @Orjatar @porifra @CaligulasPeri @Blod @Harutaka @alaneyes @WhimsicalWolf @Irrwahn @Inudragon @SweetToothArt @Rhadamant @Purryote @MorganK @Wintyr @GadzooksTD @NamedDame @ToasterLord912 @NamedDame @thecatsred @Hailey @Cyanide @iamsammybear @noibat @Megan @brotatonator @Gino @Ithaca @VisionsInAsh @Hyperhero12 @heavenlyEarth @opus13 @Fjaer @Pukepup @Dinsdale @cliones @EverestDrak @skyquest @Xiau @Ckadreinth @tollyzeekay @sharkbutt @Nowai @LaughingZuru @Fireworks @Goopycrunchi @VanGone @DraconicDemon @SilverFoxDemon @Ashkaa
I have decided to quit Flight Rising. Prancers and Lovelies will still be available for USD commission. I just have a lot on my plate trying to make a career from my art. For those who are interested I post art on tumblr and I'm going to try and start streaming regularly.
You may email me at Kharmamedia@gmail.com

Please continue to support me. I'll be livestreaming in about an hour at 11:30 MT.
tumblr_osmmrpWKUz1rrm2xzo1_540.jpg

Also please check me out at 4threalm.tumblr.com for regular art updates and occasional giveaways including prancers!

@SoulLugia11 @ImpossibleJedi4 @Jazperz @Starmax @Kpribbit @Orjatar @porifra @CaligulasPeri @Blod @Harutaka @alaneyes @WhimsicalWolf @Irrwahn @Inudragon @SweetToothArt @Rhadamant @Purryote @MorganK @Wintyr @GadzooksTD @NamedDame @ToasterLord912 @NamedDame @thecatsred @Hailey @Cyanide @iamsammybear @noibat @Megan @brotatonator @Gino @Ithaca @VisionsInAsh @Hyperhero12 @heavenlyEarth @opus13 @Fjaer @Pukepup @Dinsdale @cliones @EverestDrak @skyquest @Xiau @Ckadreinth @tollyzeekay @sharkbutt @Nowai @LaughingZuru @Fireworks @Goopycrunchi @VanGone @DraconicDemon @SilverFoxDemon @Ashkaa
prancesig_zpssniwfvdf.gif artblogsig_zpsbmr1jpx4.gif
@Khaarma good luck with your art as its a hard road to start a career
@Khaarma good luck with your art as its a hard road to start a career
Good luck! (I know I'm late but it's the thought that counts!) @Khaarma
Good luck! (I know I'm late but it's the thought that counts!) @Khaarma
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist
  • I fell in love and I can't get back up