Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Vendetta [Dragon RP] [Open!]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@TwilitRaven

Garatia turned around when she heard a voice. Looking back she noticed Nevara. The tundra whirled around slowly. "I would not want to cause trouble either. I only wish to know why your group has such an issue with ours and if your friend is hurt or not, so I can help."
@TwilitRaven

Garatia turned around when she heard a voice. Looking back she noticed Nevara. The tundra whirled around slowly. "I would not want to cause trouble either. I only wish to know why your group has such an issue with ours and if your friend is hurt or not, so I can help."
@Onyxgallant @mageofembers

Hellions

Nevara
"To be honest I've never been all that interested in fighting the Tribe, and I have no real issues with your lifestyle," Nevara folded her dark wings, glancing around to see if there were other Tribe members nearby. None, as of yet. "My compatriots, however, do not share my opinion. I doubt Hannibal or any of the others would like it very much if I gave voice to such thoughts," she was tempted to glance up at Intrepid, but it seemed the Skydancer hadn't been noticed yet, and the situation would be more in their favor if it remained that way. Nevara didn't feel like making these Tribe dragons any more jumpy than they already were. "My friend, Denver, isn't hurt as far as I know, her right back leg is partially lame, has been for quite awhile. She's probably hiding because the general stereotype of Tribe members for any Hellion is that you're all savages who would kill us the moment you see us. Though considering we seem to be having a civil conversation now, clearly such assumptions are incorrect."
@Onyxgallant @mageofembers

Hellions

Nevara
"To be honest I've never been all that interested in fighting the Tribe, and I have no real issues with your lifestyle," Nevara folded her dark wings, glancing around to see if there were other Tribe members nearby. None, as of yet. "My compatriots, however, do not share my opinion. I doubt Hannibal or any of the others would like it very much if I gave voice to such thoughts," she was tempted to glance up at Intrepid, but it seemed the Skydancer hadn't been noticed yet, and the situation would be more in their favor if it remained that way. Nevara didn't feel like making these Tribe dragons any more jumpy than they already were. "My friend, Denver, isn't hurt as far as I know, her right back leg is partially lame, has been for quite awhile. She's probably hiding because the general stereotype of Tribe members for any Hellion is that you're all savages who would kill us the moment you see us. Though considering we seem to be having a civil conversation now, clearly such assumptions are incorrect."
OY2CZgk.png
(((I'm sorry guys, I know we just started but i'm going to have to pull out. It was fun while it lasted but have fun without me!))

@Onyxgallant @Maus @TwilitRaven @gamzeemakara @mageofembers
(((I'm sorry guys, I know we just started but i'm going to have to pull out. It was fun while it lasted but have fun without me!))

@Onyxgallant @Maus @TwilitRaven @gamzeemakara @mageofembers
Aragorn-resize-by-rattus.png
((@Blackcat0989 I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you have fun and enjoy yourself.))
((@Blackcat0989 I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you have fun and enjoy yourself.))
~*Honey, you should see me in a crown...*~
@Blackcat0989...Aw. Well you take care.
@mageofembers
@Maus
@TwilitRaven
@gamzeemakara

"Of course. We are only savage if you offend us or enrage us," Garatia said with a soft laugh. "We are not like that all the time. Otherwise, we would be in serious trouble. What does your compatriots believe if I may inquire?"
@Blackcat0989...Aw. Well you take care.
@mageofembers
@Maus
@TwilitRaven
@gamzeemakara

"Of course. We are only savage if you offend us or enrage us," Garatia said with a soft laugh. "We are not like that all the time. Otherwise, we would be in serious trouble. What does your compatriots believe if I may inquire?"
@Maus, @mageofembers @TwilitRaven @Onyxgallant
(sorry for the long reply im in school now so ill be a lil more sparse)

Nolevi wasn't shaken by Hannibal's outburst, nor his words to Denver's sisters and continued glaring at the sky with a maniacal grin.

When Denver fled, he felt the nerves in him freeze up. She was so young, and had so much to lose. He didn't value his body in the way he valued others. They had not gone through what he had to to push him to the point of insanity. He was young but much of his brain had already been burntout by severe beatings and it was irrelevent if he had died.

He watched Nevara chase after her and bit his lip in silence waiting for more orders to follow. His smile grew wider but he was, incredibly tired.
@Maus, @mageofembers @TwilitRaven @Onyxgallant
(sorry for the long reply im in school now so ill be a lil more sparse)

Nolevi wasn't shaken by Hannibal's outburst, nor his words to Denver's sisters and continued glaring at the sky with a maniacal grin.

When Denver fled, he felt the nerves in him freeze up. She was so young, and had so much to lose. He didn't value his body in the way he valued others. They had not gone through what he had to to push him to the point of insanity. He was young but much of his brain had already been burntout by severe beatings and it was irrelevent if he had died.

He watched Nevara chase after her and bit his lip in silence waiting for more orders to follow. His smile grew wider but he was, incredibly tired.
(( @mageofembers @TwilitRaven @Onyxgallant @gamzeemakara Sorry for the late reply, guys! We got hit with a big arctic wind and we have subzero temps right now, so I've been busy making sure all of our things are prepared in case the power goes out. It's been flickering, so I have this opportunity to post now. Also, @Blackcat0989, no worries! Thank you for being here with us!! ))

Stag - Tribe
Stag nodded at Gallani, as his method was reasonable. He also heard Eiriaza speak as well, her voice hesitant. "Ah, but if it is a tactic of the Hellions, we shall soon find out. But if not, this dragon still needs help, and I will not stand idly by while a dragon lies injured in our land," he said reassuringly.

Behind them, Nikita angrily spoke of not coming along. Stag turned his head to her while walking. "Stay by the lake then, keep watch on us and the cliff," he shouted. Elva scampered up with the group and Stag smiled. "Now that we're all ready, let's figure out where this stranger landed!" he said, trotting into the treeline.

Hannibal - Hellions
The regal Imperial laid down, perched on his cliff overlooking the commotion below. His lips curled into a snarl when he noticed the Tribe's search party heading towards Denver's location. Hannibal noticed Noveli, who was visibly worried. "She will be fine," he said, beginning to sharpen his already hooked claws. "Those who harm her shall have their innards spilled," he said, curling his lips and revealing jagged, sharpened teeth.

Blair - Tribe
Blair hurried after Stag, who was already in the treeline. Before she knew it, she was onto a heat signature, though it seemed to be below the surface of the ground. She kept her head low, diving over logs and under fallen branches. "I think they may be in a hole, or a cave underground," she shouted to the other dragons.

Suddenly, another heat signature popped up. A Tundra. Blair picked up the Tundra's scent - it was Garatia. "Garatia!" she shouted, attempting to get her attention.
(( @mageofembers @TwilitRaven @Onyxgallant @gamzeemakara Sorry for the late reply, guys! We got hit with a big arctic wind and we have subzero temps right now, so I've been busy making sure all of our things are prepared in case the power goes out. It's been flickering, so I have this opportunity to post now. Also, @Blackcat0989, no worries! Thank you for being here with us!! ))

Stag - Tribe
Stag nodded at Gallani, as his method was reasonable. He also heard Eiriaza speak as well, her voice hesitant. "Ah, but if it is a tactic of the Hellions, we shall soon find out. But if not, this dragon still needs help, and I will not stand idly by while a dragon lies injured in our land," he said reassuringly.

Behind them, Nikita angrily spoke of not coming along. Stag turned his head to her while walking. "Stay by the lake then, keep watch on us and the cliff," he shouted. Elva scampered up with the group and Stag smiled. "Now that we're all ready, let's figure out where this stranger landed!" he said, trotting into the treeline.

Hannibal - Hellions
The regal Imperial laid down, perched on his cliff overlooking the commotion below. His lips curled into a snarl when he noticed the Tribe's search party heading towards Denver's location. Hannibal noticed Noveli, who was visibly worried. "She will be fine," he said, beginning to sharpen his already hooked claws. "Those who harm her shall have their innards spilled," he said, curling his lips and revealing jagged, sharpened teeth.

Blair - Tribe
Blair hurried after Stag, who was already in the treeline. Before she knew it, she was onto a heat signature, though it seemed to be below the surface of the ground. She kept her head low, diving over logs and under fallen branches. "I think they may be in a hole, or a cave underground," she shouted to the other dragons.

Suddenly, another heat signature popped up. A Tundra. Blair picked up the Tundra's scent - it was Garatia. "Garatia!" she shouted, attempting to get her attention.
Maus - she/her
Plaguechild
Roleplayer/Clan Lore Builder
@mageofembers @Onyxgallant @Maus @gamzeemakara

The Tribe

Elva
Elva scanned the forest, hoping to see the Tundra. She could almost make out the sound of voices up ahead, although her hearing wasn't quite sharp enough to tell what they were saying. However, she could tell that there was an unfamiliar dragon talking with Garatia. She glanced over at Blair. "Can you tell if there's anyone else, other than Garatia and the one underground?"

Hellions

Nevara
"They tend to look down on dragons in the Tribe, and call you savages often enough. Most cannot imagine how any of you could think that your magic and rituals could compare to the power of technology," Nevara paused when she heard a dragon shouting Garatia's name. She immediately tensed, knowing there would certainly be more than one dragon coming their way. Her wings unfolded, opening partially. She turned back to Garatia. "If I remain here when they get here, will I be attacked? The idea of being killed or becoming a prisoner does not appeal to me, but I wouldn't want to ruin the chance to talk by running away, and I'd rather not leave Denver here alone."
@mageofembers @Onyxgallant @Maus @gamzeemakara

The Tribe

Elva
Elva scanned the forest, hoping to see the Tundra. She could almost make out the sound of voices up ahead, although her hearing wasn't quite sharp enough to tell what they were saying. However, she could tell that there was an unfamiliar dragon talking with Garatia. She glanced over at Blair. "Can you tell if there's anyone else, other than Garatia and the one underground?"

Hellions

Nevara
"They tend to look down on dragons in the Tribe, and call you savages often enough. Most cannot imagine how any of you could think that your magic and rituals could compare to the power of technology," Nevara paused when she heard a dragon shouting Garatia's name. She immediately tensed, knowing there would certainly be more than one dragon coming their way. Her wings unfolded, opening partially. She turned back to Garatia. "If I remain here when they get here, will I be attacked? The idea of being killed or becoming a prisoner does not appeal to me, but I wouldn't want to ruin the chance to talk by running away, and I'd rather not leave Denver here alone."
OY2CZgk.png
Intrepid - Hellions

After circling a few more times Intrepid, berating herself inwardly, lands beside Nevara. She looks coolly at Garatia for a moment, then elsewhere, attempting to pinpoint where the dragons calling Garatia are. Knowing she isn't very good with conversations, Intrepid is reluctant to speak unless necessary. She wouldn't be able to pay enough attention to the conversation at the moment anyway, not when her gut is churning worriedly.

(Sorry it's so short...)
@Onyxgallant @Maus @gamzeemakara @TwilitRaven
Intrepid - Hellions

After circling a few more times Intrepid, berating herself inwardly, lands beside Nevara. She looks coolly at Garatia for a moment, then elsewhere, attempting to pinpoint where the dragons calling Garatia are. Knowing she isn't very good with conversations, Intrepid is reluctant to speak unless necessary. She wouldn't be able to pay enough attention to the conversation at the moment anyway, not when her gut is churning worriedly.

(Sorry it's so short...)
@Onyxgallant @Maus @gamzeemakara @TwilitRaven
~*Honey, you should see me in a crown...*~
@TwilitRaven, @Maus, @gamzeemakara, @mageofembers

"No," Garatia said, holding up a paw. "Stag, Blair, and the others are not going to attack unless you provoke them. Why do you Hellions think we are always aggressive? Such notions irritate me....but I am getting off track. The point is we are curious."

She paused when she heard Blair's voice. She turned to see Stag, Blair, Elva, and Gallani coming closer and closer.

Turning back to Nevara, she noticed Intrepid and sighed. "You two will see that we are not what you come to believe."
@TwilitRaven, @Maus, @gamzeemakara, @mageofembers

"No," Garatia said, holding up a paw. "Stag, Blair, and the others are not going to attack unless you provoke them. Why do you Hellions think we are always aggressive? Such notions irritate me....but I am getting off track. The point is we are curious."

She paused when she heard Blair's voice. She turned to see Stag, Blair, Elva, and Gallani coming closer and closer.

Turning back to Nevara, she noticed Intrepid and sighed. "You two will see that we are not what you come to believe."
1 2 3 4 5 6