Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [New Species] Salamander Dragons
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26
Yes. *thumbs up*
Yes. *thumbs up*
so adorable
so adorable
Support all the way!
Support all the way!
what the heck these are too cute.

i really like that they have some base in mythology and how they're sleek and smooth compared to how many current dragons have feathers/fur/hair. less than half are strictly scaly, i mean even guardians have that beard.

also i really like how your style makes them look super smooth, i can practically feel the texture.

the only thing i don't really like in an idea for an official dragon (while i do like them for their own merit) is the multiple wings. i think you could get a visual IDEA of multiple wings by webbing the fingers together but giving extra emphasis to the digits (every finger as bold as the arm).

and dangit fire needs its own dragon already and using a salamander-based dragon for that is just the best idea okay. and i am really super partial to the forked tongue and neck slits a la flamemama. LAVA GILLS PLEASE.

so yes, with all this in mind, super support. definitely my favorite suggested breed.
what the heck these are too cute.

i really like that they have some base in mythology and how they're sleek and smooth compared to how many current dragons have feathers/fur/hair. less than half are strictly scaly, i mean even guardians have that beard.

also i really like how your style makes them look super smooth, i can practically feel the texture.

the only thing i don't really like in an idea for an official dragon (while i do like them for their own merit) is the multiple wings. i think you could get a visual IDEA of multiple wings by webbing the fingers together but giving extra emphasis to the digits (every finger as bold as the arm).

and dangit fire needs its own dragon already and using a salamander-based dragon for that is just the best idea okay. and i am really super partial to the forked tongue and neck slits a la flamemama. LAVA GILLS PLEASE.

so yes, with all this in mind, super support. definitely my favorite suggested breed.
tumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio6_75sq.pngpmoEbNN.png weasel | he/him 78U0Gge.pngtumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio9_75sq.png
100% Support!

I love the derpy hatchling! I'd have a lair full of them in a blink! >u
100% Support!

I love the derpy hatchling! I'd have a lair full of them in a blink! >u
bvOc1Bt.pngnmofaEl.png
Full support!
Full support!
Zayne or Drago, He/they, graphics designer, artist, writer, dragon lover!
2WpxpdQ.pnggkThUVR.pngf8Z4eyX.png
yes support yes oh my god hngh
yes support yes oh my god hngh
KVbkgOZ.png
These are so freaking adorable and I totally support.
These are so freaking adorable and I totally support.
This is the most adorable dragon ever and I definitely support this idea. :) Very lovely art as well!
This is the most adorable dragon ever and I definitely support this idea. :) Very lovely art as well!
omg they based the new dragons off this
omg they based the new dragons off this
10531483.gif10836606.gif10836605.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26