Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [New Species] Salamander Dragons
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26
cute and really neat
reminds me of a chubbier fae o wo
support
cute and really neat
reminds me of a chubbier fae o wo
support
USERbanner.png
I love this design!
I love this design!
The designs are adorable! And I'd love to see more "Small" dragons, because the Faes seem to be towered over by every other species, it'd be nice to have another small breed

And segmented wings! Oh yes!
The designs are adorable! And I'd love to see more "Small" dragons, because the Faes seem to be towered over by every other species, it'd be nice to have another small breed

And segmented wings! Oh yes!
tumblr_nmexfndQ7S1r5z40vo1_500.png
Oh my god, they're adorable!! I love them!
Oh my god, they're adorable!! I love them!
Qyqs3sY.png
Uses they/their/them pronouns. Thanks!
hehehe, support from me
hehehe, support from me
I don't have much to say beyond supported! These are adorable designs and dynamic poses for both of them. Love it.
I don't have much to say beyond supported! These are adorable designs and dynamic poses for both of them. Love it.
gross
YES! They're adorable!
YES! They're adorable!
RdTPfIA.png SyJFn4k.gif
Nice idea

Something similar, what about something like an Axolotl?? It's a kind of Salamander, sort of.

It'd certainly be cool looking
Nice idea

Something similar, what about something like an Axolotl?? It's a kind of Salamander, sort of.

It'd certainly be cool looking
But those who trust in the Lord will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles.
How adorable! And so different from all of the others. Yes, please.
How adorable! And so different from all of the others. Yes, please.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Cute!! I love how their wings look. I agree that having a few more small breeds would be nice, too.
Cute!! I love how their wings look. I agree that having a few more small breeds would be nice, too.
dNCLmdm.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26