Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] cancelled
Aaannndd im out :')
@Kyrislian i just realised I spelt your UN wrong in the prior ping my appologies uvu
Good sport and I wish you the best of luck with winning this lil guy :)
Aaannndd im out :')
@Kyrislian i just realised I spelt your UN wrong in the prior ping my appologies uvu
Good sport and I wish you the best of luck with winning this lil guy :)
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
@Kyrislian updated c:
gosh that was exciting
@Kyrislian updated c:
gosh that was exciting
@Lrjj you are amazing and sweet <3 Thank you so much! :D
@Lrjj you are amazing and sweet <3 Thank you so much! :D
sig.png 20160410115645-b8057be1.gif 4HGqDcg.png 2BMI4MI.png
[center]POSTPONED - it appears that there is a slight issue so for now this will be postponed until I can work out what I should do next Last Day Ping : auction ends 24hours from the beginning of rollover [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32764705] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/327648/32764705_350.png[/img] [/url] CB : ~~~~ SG : 3 hours from the last bid being placed AB : 50kg - if 10kg is in pure AB : 55kg - if 5kg is in pure I'm also setting two conditional auto buys - I think that they're highly unlikely to be reached but I thought it best to put a slight cap on how high this could go as it's risen rather rapidly over the past couple of days. The pure can be Gems or treasure or a mixture - this doesn't need to be declared. In addition if anybody wishes to bid items that have not already been agreed then you have until 4pm FR time to negotiate those. After that point I will accept no new items to enter bids - you may add pure or items already agreed upon but nothing we have not discussed. @MochiTeaaa / @Cedric / @Chalk / @ThirtyOne / @Theirin / @ClockworkBishop / @Charias / @topsysky / @Mercedes / @Lrjj / @Kyrislian[/center]
POSTPONED - it appears that there is a slight issue so for now this will be postponed until I can work out what I should do next

Last Day Ping : auction ends 24hours from the beginning of rollover

32764705_350.png

CB : ~~~~
SG : 3 hours from the last bid being placed
AB : 50kg - if 10kg is in pure
AB : 55kg - if 5kg is in pure
I'm also setting two conditional auto buys - I think that they're highly unlikely to be reached but I thought it best to put a slight cap on how high this could go as it's risen rather rapidly over the past couple of days. The pure can be Gems or treasure or a mixture - this doesn't need to be declared.
In addition if anybody wishes to bid items that have not already been agreed then you have until 4pm FR time to negotiate those. After that point I will accept no new items to enter bids - you may add pure or items already agreed upon but nothing we have not discussed.

@MochiTeaaa / @Cedric / @Chalk / @ThirtyOne / @Theirin / @ClockworkBishop / @Charias / @topsysky / @Mercedes / @Lrjj / @Kyrislian
@Morello wow, you are gonna be SO RICH!! Any ideas how you're gonna spend all that sweet dragon cash? c;
@Morello wow, you are gonna be SO RICH!! Any ideas how you're gonna spend all that sweet dragon cash? c;