Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unknown Rebellion (1x1 rp with Ghostray)
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
"I'd rather do something that I know that would give you the most pleasure filled experience than guessing Xander~." Snorting as he nuzzled Xan's neck thoughtfully and placing a few contemplative kissss along his jaw line. Trailing down and lightly nipping at his collarbone.
"I'd rather do something that I know that would give you the most pleasure filled experience than guessing Xander~." Snorting as he nuzzled Xan's neck thoughtfully and placing a few contemplative kissss along his jaw line. Trailing down and lightly nipping at his collarbone.
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
He hummed lightly, keeping his lips pressed together so no sound that would let isa know just how sensitive his collarbone and neck are were would escape. "O-oh really?" he managed to say in a breathy voice
He hummed lightly, keeping his lips pressed together so no sound that would let isa know just how sensitive his collarbone and neck are were would escape. "O-oh really?" he managed to say in a breathy voice
ArcaneFamiliars_zps78a8m08j.png
Smirking a bit, "mhm. Your correct, pup." Wiggling his butt a little which he was currently sitting/strattling on his lower waist, and there was a specific area there as well. A mischievous gleam filled his eyes. "I wonder just how sensitive you are?" Lightly kissing his collar bone and every so often nipping it. As well as trailing his hand under Xan's shirt.
Smirking a bit, "mhm. Your correct, pup." Wiggling his butt a little which he was currently sitting/strattling on his lower waist, and there was a specific area there as well. A mischievous gleam filled his eyes. "I wonder just how sensitive you are?" Lightly kissing his collar bone and every so often nipping it. As well as trailing his hand under Xan's shirt.
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
He groaned softly and tilted his head back, "Th-that's not fair..." he murmured in a breathy voice, the alcohol making him oblivious to any pain which he might have felt from his injuries. He squirmed slightly under Isa, staring up at him with large eyes.
He groaned softly and tilted his head back, "Th-that's not fair..." he murmured in a breathy voice, the alcohol making him oblivious to any pain which he might have felt from his injuries. He squirmed slightly under Isa, staring up at him with large eyes.
"Oh?" Raising himself up his hands planted on either side of his head. "Then tell me what is?" Amusment playing across his features. Although he still raised his shirt letting his fingertips dance lightly across his rib cage. He may have been in pain but he hid it well and he was having fun.
"Oh?" Raising himself up his hands planted on either side of his head. "Then tell me what is?" Amusment playing across his features. Although he still raised his shirt letting his fingertips dance lightly across his rib cage. He may have been in pain but he hid it well and he was having fun.
blxU3AT.png
He squeaked slightly before a slow smirk started to spread across his face, "Well-" His statement was cut off by an amused cough at the door.

"Am I interrupting something?" The man from before asked in a bemused voice from the tent flap, " I just figured I'd welcome the newbies to the camp."
He squeaked slightly before a slow smirk started to spread across his face, "Well-" His statement was cut off by an amused cough at the door.

"Am I interrupting something?" The man from before asked in a bemused voice from the tent flap, " I just figured I'd welcome the newbies to the camp."
Isa glared but rolled over and curled into the pillows with a huff. "What do you think, stranger?" His back neatly cuddled against Xan's side. His arms tucked beneath him, looking almost dog like, in the appearance nearly mirroring one who was contently laying at its masters side.
Isa glared but rolled over and curled into the pillows with a huff. "What do you think, stranger?" His back neatly cuddled against Xan's side. His arms tucked beneath him, looking almost dog like, in the appearance nearly mirroring one who was contently laying at its masters side.
blxU3AT.png
(I imagine Isa to be like a black German sheapard won't green eyes and a chain collar he was a dog)
(I imagine Isa to be like a black German sheapard won't green eyes and a chain collar he was a dog)
blxU3AT.png
boop
boop
blxU3AT.png
Boop
Boop
blxU3AT.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54