Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF Obs/Rad/Rad
1 2
@Piratewolfie
Alright ^^ let me know what happens =D
@Piratewolfie
Alright ^^ let me know what happens =D
50lm6f.jpg
@KatGrimm @Paradime Hi again! I was wondering if either of you would still be interested in breeding your dragon to mine? The nest that I was awaiting, unfortunately turned out babies that are related to my dragon. I only checked the dad at te time, but the female that user got unfortunately turned out to be related to mine. :( So I'd like to give it a shot with either of your dragons. I'd say I prefer KatGrimm's Coatl since that gives me a larger chance of getting a Noc baby, but either would be fine to me. Also, I'm not sure if either of you happen to be in the wind flight? Myself I'm in plague, and I'm kind of really big on getting this baby with wind eyes. :P
@KatGrimm @Paradime Hi again! I was wondering if either of you would still be interested in breeding your dragon to mine? The nest that I was awaiting, unfortunately turned out babies that are related to my dragon. I only checked the dad at te time, but the female that user got unfortunately turned out to be related to mine. :( So I'd like to give it a shot with either of your dragons. I'd say I prefer KatGrimm's Coatl since that gives me a larger chance of getting a Noc baby, but either would be fine to me. Also, I'm not sure if either of you happen to be in the wind flight? Myself I'm in plague, and I'm kind of really big on getting this baby with wind eyes. :P
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie
I'm sorry that you weren't able to get the hatchlings that you wanted. I might still be willing to loan out my Coatl, though he won't be ready to breed for another 18 days and has another person interested in using him for breeding, as well (with an obs/rad/rad female Coatl).

I'm also in Plague and have no plans on switching. So, I'm not sure how you'd be able to achieve the Wind eyes.
@Piratewolfie
I'm sorry that you weren't able to get the hatchlings that you wanted. I might still be willing to loan out my Coatl, though he won't be ready to breed for another 18 days and has another person interested in using him for breeding, as well (with an obs/rad/rad female Coatl).

I'm also in Plague and have no plans on switching. So, I'm not sure how you'd be able to achieve the Wind eyes.
tumblr_of4damamQ01us53xfo2_500.png
@KatGrimm Oh by all means, if someone else is looking to breed them together, you should give them priority! After all I also had another male that is compatible with my girl. I'd just like to ask, if that person gets a baby they don't need, perhaps I could buy it as a mate for my girl? It would be more convenient if I just had a pair myself. That way I can also just find someone in wind to host a nest for me and I don't have to worry about someone else's dragon being involved. :3
@KatGrimm Oh by all means, if someone else is looking to breed them together, you should give them priority! After all I also had another male that is compatible with my girl. I'd just like to ask, if that person gets a baby they don't need, perhaps I could buy it as a mate for my girl? It would be more convenient if I just had a pair myself. That way I can also just find someone in wind to host a nest for me and I don't have to worry about someone else's dragon being involved. :3
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie
That's where my mind was going, as well! The other user and I might end up with some hatchlings that could work for your needs. So, would you like me to let you knew when my Coatl and their's breed? I was planning on taking one of the hatchlings as payment, and I of course wouldn't mind selling it to you if it ends up being a good match for your dragon. ^^
@Piratewolfie
That's where my mind was going, as well! The other user and I might end up with some hatchlings that could work for your needs. So, would you like me to let you knew when my Coatl and their's breed? I was planning on taking one of the hatchlings as payment, and I of course wouldn't mind selling it to you if it ends up being a good match for your dragon. ^^
tumblr_of4damamQ01us53xfo2_500.png
@KatGrimm Sure that sounds perfect! :D Thank you :3
@KatGrimm Sure that sounds perfect! :D Thank you :3
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@PirateWolfie I know the struggles that a breeding project can bring, and I just got my dream Plague Rep after a generous nest contribution from one of your fellow flight members. In honor of that, you could use my Wind nest for free whenever you end up getting your pair RTB. I read the thread so I understand you don't have an exact date, but I almost never breed in my own nests and always have at least one open. Either way, I wish you luck with your project! :)
@PirateWolfie I know the struggles that a breeding project can bring, and I just got my dream Plague Rep after a generous nest contribution from one of your fellow flight members. In honor of that, you could use my Wind nest for free whenever you end up getting your pair RTB. I read the thread so I understand you don't have an exact date, but I almost never breed in my own nests and always have at least one open. Either way, I wish you luck with your project! :)
sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
@AmeriaSparrow Thank you so much! That is very generous of you indeed. :D Myself I'm part of some thread where people are registered as hosts for breeding purposes, I'm one of the people hosting plague nests so I was going to take a look at the board myself to request a Windie for once, but if you'd be wiling to help, that would be great! Also congratz on your plague rep! Breeding projects can be a true pain, but once completed, that feels quite amazing imo. :D
@AmeriaSparrow Thank you so much! That is very generous of you indeed. :D Myself I'm part of some thread where people are registered as hosts for breeding purposes, I'm one of the people hosting plague nests so I was going to take a look at the board myself to request a Windie for once, but if you'd be wiling to help, that would be great! Also congratz on your plague rep! Breeding projects can be a true pain, but once completed, that feels quite amazing imo. :D
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie I definitely agree with you about breeding projects. My new Rep only needs and underbelly scroll and she'll be perfect. If you mean the Nest Network, I'm part of that too! :) But whenever you're ready to breed for your dream baby, just let me know!
@Piratewolfie I definitely agree with you about breeding projects. My new Rep only needs and underbelly scroll and she'll be perfect. If you mean the Nest Network, I'm part of that too! :) But whenever you're ready to breed for your dream baby, just let me know!
sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
@AmeriaSparrow Actually I'm not sure what it's called, haha. :D I rarely ever need to request something, so I just signed up as a host and I have people message me about that every now and then. :P Thanks! It'll probably take quite some time though. ^^
@AmeriaSparrow Actually I'm not sure what it's called, haha. :D I rarely ever need to request something, so I just signed up as a host and I have people message me about that every now and then. :P Thanks! It'll probably take quite some time though. ^^
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
1 2