Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Roleplays
Hey,

I'm looking for some Flight Rising roleplays. I tend to do more feral dragons, they have magic and such, but tend to be fairly tribal in their technology, and base it off the mythology I have posted on my clan page. If interested reply or PM :)
Hey,

I'm looking for some Flight Rising roleplays. I tend to do more feral dragons, they have magic and such, but tend to be fairly tribal in their technology, and base it off the mythology I have posted on my clan page. If interested reply or PM :)
@delilah45 I'm interested! Name a setting and I'll roll with it, I'm sorta new to rp tho..
@delilah45 I'm interested! Name a setting and I'll roll with it, I'm sorta new to rp tho..
SPOILER_9d84796a-11b0-463e-81c5-003e1d7d0d4c.png
@DemonicSylveon just let me know what characters you have up for rping

Some of Mine:

Madrak and Gethin-brothers, both explorers. Madrak is the protector, Gethin more shy. They enjoy meeting new people to play with, and are still fairly young
Raal-Raya's son, a mimic, proud, shy, thoughtful, tends to observe the world around him before acting
Restil-a child of shadows and the night, nocturnal, highly secretive
Sion-wishes to grow up and become a warrior, thoughtful, a bit of a loner
Raya-a mimic, extremely mischievous, loves to tag along and copy others
Magi-part of the mirror pack, extremely proud, powerful magically, believes herself to be special, wild
Phyress, Lorette, and Sibyla-The three youngest of the mirror pack, all three love to fight and get into trouble, and are eager to prove themselves
Rianna and Merak-siblings, tricksters, love to play games and pull pranks, light hearted explorers
Kantaira-Merak's daughter, an explorer, highly playful, loves to race
@DemonicSylveon just let me know what characters you have up for rping

Some of Mine:

Madrak and Gethin-brothers, both explorers. Madrak is the protector, Gethin more shy. They enjoy meeting new people to play with, and are still fairly young
Raal-Raya's son, a mimic, proud, shy, thoughtful, tends to observe the world around him before acting
Restil-a child of shadows and the night, nocturnal, highly secretive
Sion-wishes to grow up and become a warrior, thoughtful, a bit of a loner
Raya-a mimic, extremely mischievous, loves to tag along and copy others
Magi-part of the mirror pack, extremely proud, powerful magically, believes herself to be special, wild
Phyress, Lorette, and Sibyla-The three youngest of the mirror pack, all three love to fight and get into trouble, and are eager to prove themselves
Rianna and Merak-siblings, tricksters, love to play games and pull pranks, light hearted explorers
Kantaira-Merak's daughter, an explorer, highly playful, loves to race
Bump!
Bump!