Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I'm not new I just want friends
1 2
Hey, I'm a fellow ice clan kiddo who's been here since 2015, disappeared off the face of the earth, and came back yesterday. I'm here to restart my account, but also make friends, because why not.

So I'm Ruaille- call me Ruaille, or Griffin, if you'd like.

I'm into Harry Potter, Heathers, and kinda getting into Miraculous Ladybug (I mean, there are other fandoms but I suppose those are the main three).

I write and traditionally draw for the heck of it, and I've thought about selling some gjinka art on this site.

Anyways, hey hey. Nice to see everyone again.
Hey, I'm a fellow ice clan kiddo who's been here since 2015, disappeared off the face of the earth, and came back yesterday. I'm here to restart my account, but also make friends, because why not.

So I'm Ruaille- call me Ruaille, or Griffin, if you'd like.

I'm into Harry Potter, Heathers, and kinda getting into Miraculous Ladybug (I mean, there are other fandoms but I suppose those are the main three).

I write and traditionally draw for the heck of it, and I've thought about selling some gjinka art on this site.

Anyways, hey hey. Nice to see everyone again.
Hey! I'm also coming back from a break. Great to be back, right?
Hey! I'm also coming back from a break. Great to be back, right?
3BQENe8.png
J7D1quC.png
qJFAY9h.png
47OyeGK.png
8B7LZd5.png
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
johPgo5.png
hi!! i'm new, i just joined about 3 or 4 days ago, but i'll be your friend ^^
hi!! i'm new, i just joined about 3 or 4 days ago, but i'll be your friend ^^
@ruaille Hi, and nice to meet you! I'm a huge heathers fan too! Have you seen the musical, or just the original movie? ^_^
@ruaille Hi, and nice to meet you! I'm a huge heathers fan too! Have you seen the musical, or just the original movie? ^_^
@Voracity

Both! More than one friend recommended it, so I decided to check it out. I'm in love, haha.
@Voracity

Both! More than one friend recommended it, so I decided to check it out. I'm in love, haha.
Hi there Ruaille. I’m Bec! I use be on this site a ton back in 2015 too, but last November I started a new account and found it to be much more fun then I remembered!

I also love Heathers, and Ladybug! So looking to season 2 of Ladybug to be honest!

Anyway welcome back! ^u^
Hi there Ruaille. I’m Bec! I use be on this site a ton back in 2015 too, but last November I started a new account and found it to be much more fun then I remembered!

I also love Heathers, and Ladybug! So looking to season 2 of Ladybug to be honest!

Anyway welcome back! ^u^
becsig_by_bajanmightyena-db6f393.png
Bec | JinxTrash | 281849

nonbinary_by_agent_pits-d88h441.png they_them_by_agent_pits-d88i5w0.png
✘ Tumblr ✘
✘Dragon Mascot ✘
✘ Adoptable Shop ✘

Hi I'm finally getting an account on Fr again too after years lol
I love the heathers too much honestly I need to listen to something else asdffhhjk

Hi I'm finally getting an account on Fr again too after years lol
I love the heathers too much honestly I need to listen to something else asdffhhjk
BkLX97a.pngBkLX97a.png
Hey I'm in the same situation too. I haven't been in for a while ;7; I'd love to be friends ^^
Hey I'm in the same situation too. I haven't been in for a while ;7; I'd love to be friends ^^
TinyCrystal_Wind.png Lime.pngTinyCrystal_Wind.png
Goals:
Free Pixels | Art Shop | Hatchery
@ruaille

yo! I'm also trying to revive my account lol miraculous ladybug is pretty great :D I hope to make more fanart of it in the future! What kind of gjinka art do you make?
@ruaille

yo! I'm also trying to revive my account lol miraculous ladybug is pretty great :D I hope to make more fanart of it in the future! What kind of gjinka art do you make?
bullet.pngA wild dragon appears!bullet.png
@Ruaille *Crashes through window*

Someone say Harry Potter??? I'll be your friend!!! Liz the overobsessive fangirl here, nice to meet ya! Ooh, and art! I like art too! I like to think that I'm okay at it but I'm probably not! :D (Apologies, my parents made the mistake of giving me caffeinated coffee instead of decaf XD coffee makes me even more hyper than usual haha)
@Ruaille *Crashes through window*

Someone say Harry Potter??? I'll be your friend!!! Liz the overobsessive fangirl here, nice to meet ya! Ooh, and art! I like art too! I like to think that I'm okay at it but I'm probably not! :D (Apologies, my parents made the mistake of giving me caffeinated coffee instead of decaf XD coffee makes me even more hyper than usual haha)
f0zzDOS.png
1 2