Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [s] Emergency Cheap Gem Commissions!
1 2 3
@valka @lucidcandlemaker

Gijinka? (is that even the right term???) Also it's "I draw, you pay", not the other way around. it ensures i don't take your money, and then run away without ever doing your art because there are times where things get lost in translation

aLSO there's only one slot left so fight to the death or something
but maybe i'll just add another slot?
@valka @lucidcandlemaker

Gijinka? (is that even the right term???) Also it's "I draw, you pay", not the other way around. it ensures i don't take your money, and then run away without ever doing your art because there are times where things get lost in translation

aLSO there's only one slot left so fight to the death or something
but maybe i'll just add another slot?
@beesuitb @valka

No, I didn't notice the three slots. It was my mistake. Valka should get the slot.

But if you ever do these again could I ask to be pinged?
@beesuitb @valka

No, I didn't notice the three slots. It was my mistake. Valka should get the slot.

But if you ever do these again could I ask to be pinged?
Looking for help with a creative project. Please fill out this form if you have the time.
LINK
1060_150px_lucidcandlemaker_by_miirshroom-dbenqdd.png
@Lucidcandlemaker

i got such a rush of commissions in, so i decided to add two more slots. did you want the gijinka (still unsure abt the term) or no?
@Lucidcandlemaker

i got such a rush of commissions in, so i decided to add two more slots. did you want the gijinka (still unsure abt the term) or no?
@beesuitb

Most definitely. Thank you!
@beesuitb

Most definitely. Thank you!
Looking for help with a creative project. Please fill out this form if you have the time.
LINK
1060_150px_lucidcandlemaker_by_miirshroom-dbenqdd.png
@beesuitb yep! do you want payment before or after? 'v'
@beesuitb yep! do you want payment before or after? 'v'
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@Valka

I draw, you pay! This process ensures that i don't take your money and run away with it without ever drawing your art, because there are times where IRL life will conflict with what I have going for my commissions.

man maybe i should clarify this on the prices page whoops
@Valka

I draw, you pay! This process ensures that i don't take your money and run away with it without ever drawing your art, because there are times where IRL life will conflict with what I have going for my commissions.

man maybe i should clarify this on the prices page whoops
@Creepsheeps
@Fallowtail
@Radoka
@Lucidcandlemaker
@Fallowtail

So sorry your commissions are taking so long! Things are going slower than I would like it to.
@Creepsheeps
@Fallowtail
@Radoka
@Lucidcandlemaker
@Fallowtail

So sorry your commissions are taking so long! Things are going slower than I would like it to.
@beesuitb

I SEE THAT TROLL AND I RAISE YOU A VRISKA

X, X, X

My girlfriend RPs a mobster Vriska in an RP group I run >>;; and I want to get her stuff. Could I get a Vriska in the same style as your troll there?

I'll throw 200 gems at you :3c? (WHEN YOU'RE OPEN again that is! I know you've got a lot on your plate)
@beesuitb

I SEE THAT TROLL AND I RAISE YOU A VRISKA

X, X, X

My girlfriend RPs a mobster Vriska in an RP group I run >>;; and I want to get her stuff. Could I get a Vriska in the same style as your troll there?

I'll throw 200 gems at you :3c? (WHEN YOU'RE OPEN again that is! I know you've got a lot on your plate)
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
@beesuitb
no worries, take ur time friendo
@beesuitb
no worries, take ur time friendo
@beesuitb its cool take ur time :3!!
@beesuitb its cool take ur time :3!!
free_umbreon_icon_by_umbradesigns-d5k59ug.gif
1 2 3