Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Scales: A New Tertiary Gene
Hmm, after messing around with it for a while, it would have been much better if the scaled segments eased off in a more natural way (following the body shape, too), instead of a hard edge. :/ Like, have it end with the edge of specific scale borders, not cut through them. Certain areas just look so slapped on. But alas, glad that some people really like it! (I will never use it, though) It's always great to have new genes, and the effort is much appreciated ^^

Started brewing one earlier. At least it is super easy to make and I can profit from it. :3
Hmm, after messing around with it for a while, it would have been much better if the scaled segments eased off in a more natural way (following the body shape, too), instead of a hard edge. :/ Like, have it end with the edge of specific scale borders, not cut through them. Certain areas just look so slapped on. But alas, glad that some people really like it! (I will never use it, though) It's always great to have new genes, and the effort is much appreciated ^^

Started brewing one earlier. At least it is super easy to make and I can profit from it. :3
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
what about this little devil? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=123&bodygene=16&breed=14&element=6&gender=0&tert=123&tertgene=15&winggene=11&wings=102&auth=d9eb6e24907619a997b88d4a9e85f21e131b7bee&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=123&bodygene=16&breed=14&element=6&gender=0&tert=123&tertgene=15&winggene=11&wings=102&auth=c1e0467f7f419792bd5f52aa43ca57b9982bc464&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
what about this little devil?

dragon?age=0&body=123&bodygene=16&breed=14&element=6&gender=0&tert=123&tertgene=15&winggene=11&wings=102&auth=d9eb6e24907619a997b88d4a9e85f21e131b7bee&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=123&bodygene=16&breed=14&element=6&gender=0&tert=123&tertgene=15&winggene=11&wings=102&auth=c1e0467f7f419792bd5f52aa43ca57b9982bc464&dummyext=prev.png
oh
oh
kyogre.gif
I think I'd like this a lot more if it only applied to the face and limbs.
I think I'd like this a lot more if it only applied to the face and limbs.
Yay!
Yay!
This is certainly an interesting gene! Really looking forward to seeing what all can be done with this. c:
This is certainly an interesting gene! Really looking forward to seeing what all can be done with this. c:
eg1jZa2.png
OH MY GOD GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEEEE
OH MY GOD GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEEEE
KVbkgOZ.png
Ooo this one is interesting!! It's not easy to make it work but when you DO make it work, it can look really nice!! It's quite a neat gene!!
Ooo this one is interesting!! It's not easy to make it work but when you DO make it work, it can look really nice!! It's quite a neat gene!!
XLjWLlD.png quinn | they/them | esports enthusiast | sig art by Rhea
Ok first thing was Peregrine then Falcon then Scales. Y'all love birbs that much, huh?
Ok first thing was Peregrine then Falcon then Scales. Y'all love birbs that much, huh?
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
OMG I WANT A WILDCLAW/SKYDANCER/IMPERIAL VISTA!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG I WANT A WILDCLAW/SKYDANCER/IMPERIAL VISTA!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nfbNA2a.jpgoutput_YBn_Snr.gif