Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Overwatch
zarya+reinhardt main here, my battletag is Bones#11499

anyway sombra and all the buffs to dps heroes has ruined my life
zarya+reinhardt main here, my battletag is Bones#11499

anyway sombra and all the buffs to dps heroes has ruined my life
52248330644_ea876ff4a5_o.gif vesper - he / his or dae / daemon.
your local evil wizard
baphomet.gif
soldier's buff.... im suffering pls why this
soldier's buff.... im suffering pls why this
@Foo i just started playing two days ago! it's a wonderful game!
@Foo i just started playing two days ago! it's a wonderful game!
:)
Soldiers plz stop killing me now
Soldiers plz stop killing me now
LIo8D8G.gif
I just started to play this free weekend, and I loved it. And yes I did buy it.

I love to use McCree, even if I die a lot (I have really bad aim ^^') and I'm starting to use Mei too. But for 3vs3 with my friends, if no one gets a support I go with Soldier 76 (so I can heal myself and my friends if they need some little help)

The other day I was sooo lucky, as I said I have bad aim (and also I get really nervous if I'm the last one standing) So we're on a 3vs3, me (with Mei) and a Reinhardt left. I caught him from the back, I freeze him, shot him but he's still alive, he charges against me but I shoot him and he dies right in front of me. Phew.
I just started to play this free weekend, and I loved it. And yes I did buy it.

I love to use McCree, even if I die a lot (I have really bad aim ^^') and I'm starting to use Mei too. But for 3vs3 with my friends, if no one gets a support I go with Soldier 76 (so I can heal myself and my friends if they need some little help)

The other day I was sooo lucky, as I said I have bad aim (and also I get really nervous if I'm the last one standing) So we're on a 3vs3, me (with Mei) and a Reinhardt left. I caught him from the back, I freeze him, shot him but he's still alive, he charges against me but I shoot him and he dies right in front of me. Phew.
firevs1.png ui5ZgY1.png Avatar Dragon
ui5ZgY1.png Hatchery
ui5ZgY1.png FR +9
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_ncg01p8Uun1sl5pky.gif
OPufmRL.png
"Our home should be turned inside-out, and lava should churn violently across its surface.
Through me, it could rival the Sun itself in brightness and energy,"

spoke the Flamecaller.
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png
I've always loved Symmetra she ma gurl. I'm almost salty that now after the buff people suddenly like her.
I've always loved Symmetra she ma gurl. I'm almost salty that now after the buff people suddenly like her.
LIo8D8G.gif
I singlehandedly won a 3V1 as Mercy. To be fair, they were pretty low health but yeah, it was...freaking amazing. They were all offense heroes,like, Reaper, Sombra and Tracer and yeah. I was forever known as MURDEROUS MERCY after that, so yike.
I singlehandedly won a 3V1 as Mercy. To be fair, they were pretty low health but yeah, it was...freaking amazing. They were all offense heroes,like, Reaper, Sombra and Tracer and yeah. I was forever known as MURDEROUS MERCY after that, so yike.
i love zenyatta because hes cute and his voice is soothing id hold his hand
i love zenyatta because hes cute and his voice is soothing id hold his hand
[quote name="TheCloneIsASpy" date=2016-11-23 08:49:25] I singlehandedly won a 3V1 as Mercy. To be fair, they were pretty low health but yeah, it was...freaking amazing. They were all offense heroes,like, Reaper, Sombra and Tracer and yeah. I was forever known as MURDEROUS MERCY after that, so yike. [/quote] Mercy: No Mercy Run lmao [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/5a750f6900cd8e4210516df66425f603/tumblr_ofezr72dpQ1tcip8xo1_r2_1280.png[/img] [url=http://peggycater.tumblr.com/]Source[/url] In other news I have a seething hatred for bastion that will never be quelled
TheCloneIsASpy wrote on 2016-11-23:

Mercy: No Mercy Run lmao

tumblr_ofezr72dpQ1tcip8xo1_r2_1280.png
Source

In other news I have a seething hatred for bastion that will never be quelled
Luan_1.png
Signature by the ever talented SpaceOrchid
@Py Pyrali
RIGHT!!!!? YES

We had this Bastion/Rein/Mercy combo that was murder...blech.
@Py Pyrali
RIGHT!!!!? YES

We had this Bastion/Rein/Mercy combo that was murder...blech.