Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Autumn Spice Hatchery - New Hatches 7/14
@BladesFire
Does "currently reserved" just mean you need my confirmation? If so, then yes, I confirm for a bid of 540kt.
@BladesFire
Does "currently reserved" just mean you need my confirmation? If so, then yes, I confirm for a bid of 540kt.
@BladesFire I do love the turkeys but I doubt im going to put down over 300k for one so you can take me off the ping x3 thanks luv! Good luck with your sales!
@BladesFire I do love the turkeys but I doubt im going to put down over 300k for one so you can take me off the ping x3 thanks luv! Good luck with your sales!
tumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo7_r1_400.png tumblr_odifu3YDM01v9fmlwo6_r2_250.png
@SummerStorm
If it helps, these are just the thanksgiving prices, the turkeys usually go for much, muchhhhh lower during the rest of the year. Would you like to be pinged when they are under a certain price?
@SummerStorm
If it helps, these are just the thanksgiving prices, the turkeys usually go for much, muchhhhh lower during the rest of the year. Would you like to be pinged when they are under a certain price?
@BladesFire ah gotcha. I guess if they are 300 or less you can ping me x3 though I may also go for hiatus soon
@BladesFire ah gotcha. I guess if they are 300 or less you can ping me x3 though I may also go for hiatus soon
tumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo7_r1_400.png tumblr_odifu3YDM01v9fmlwo6_r2_250.png
@BladesFire

I'm going to pass on this reserve/slot system. It basically quintupled the price of wild turkeys. I'd like to remain on the pinglist in case you go back to first come first served though please :)

Also, if you have a general pinglist I'd like to be added to that too
@BladesFire

I'm going to pass on this reserve/slot system. It basically quintupled the price of wild turkeys. I'd like to remain on the pinglist in case you go back to first come first served though please :)

Also, if you have a general pinglist I'd like to be added to that too
Gtbr.png3-100.png
Thank you so much! :>
Thank you so much! :>
Bread / INTJ / 17
z9wN9td.png

tumblr_inline_o0sutyAgvb1tfmvub_250.png
@StarkRed Awesome, thanks so much, I will send them over! Let me know how many eggs they have and

@Koffein Thank you as well for hosting! :D (also nothing to apologize for, this is an entirely new system for me too!) They look so dashing in your lair! So happy for them to have awesome matching plague eyes!

@Silverspun Woot! Got you on the list! And oh man thanksgiving is your birthday? :o If you are cool with that autobuy slot too, you can send over the treasure or gems whenever you like and I can mark it as paid. If no one takes the auction slot above that, you'll be second to choose out of that nest!

@True Yep! Just wanted to make sure it still worked for you! Updated it to just your slot now! And as a note, since you were the first to request this season, I'll turn yours into an autobuy if you get outbid if that is cool so you still have one of the first three slots.
@StarkRed Awesome, thanks so much, I will send them over! Let me know how many eggs they have and

@Koffein Thank you as well for hosting! :D (also nothing to apologize for, this is an entirely new system for me too!) They look so dashing in your lair! So happy for them to have awesome matching plague eyes!

@Silverspun Woot! Got you on the list! And oh man thanksgiving is your birthday? :o If you are cool with that autobuy slot too, you can send over the treasure or gems whenever you like and I can mark it as paid. If no one takes the auction slot above that, you'll be second to choose out of that nest!

@True Yep! Just wanted to make sure it still worked for you! Updated it to just your slot now! And as a note, since you were the first to request this season, I'll turn yours into an autobuy if you get outbid if that is cool so you still have one of the first three slots.
@BladesFire
Omg, that's awesome! Thank you so much!!
@BladesFire
Omg, that's awesome! Thank you so much!!
@SummerStorm Awesome, yeah, that will be most of the time XD It's just around holidays that I get a lot of requests for reserving slots at auction prices, so this is the first year I have decided to try it and see how it works. Turkeys will be back after the holidays for probably around their usual price of 100-150kT, and sometimes as low as 50kT!

@ArashiiNekkyou Yeah, we will see how this system works in the long run. What actually increases prices is the number of offers I get this time of year, all the prices are based off those. This is why some autobuy slots are left, so that there is a cap on some, and if there are no offers at those prices, they might go down as well. Complicated stuff XD again, we'll see if it works and try something else next time if not! In the meantime, I added you to the general pinglist! These same pairs will be back at different prices throughout the year (and if you let me know I'm always happy to try and hatch on birthdays or certain times where I can for people!)
@SummerStorm Awesome, yeah, that will be most of the time XD It's just around holidays that I get a lot of requests for reserving slots at auction prices, so this is the first year I have decided to try it and see how it works. Turkeys will be back after the holidays for probably around their usual price of 100-150kT, and sometimes as low as 50kT!

@ArashiiNekkyou Yeah, we will see how this system works in the long run. What actually increases prices is the number of offers I get this time of year, all the prices are based off those. This is why some autobuy slots are left, so that there is a cap on some, and if there are no offers at those prices, they might go down as well. Complicated stuff XD again, we'll see if it works and try something else next time if not! In the meantime, I added you to the general pinglist! These same pairs will be back at different prices throughout the year (and if you let me know I'm always happy to try and hatch on birthdays or certain times where I can for people!)
@BladesFire I got a stroke of good luck! 4 eggs! I think they're the first 4-egg nest I've had since joining the site.
@BladesFire I got a stroke of good luck! 4 eggs! I think they're the first 4-egg nest I've had since joining the site.
tumblr_pvkeonfS6H1ve6yaeo1_500.png