Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Autumn Spice Hatchery - Fall & Halloween
@Bladesfire
I actually find the Pearl boy really cute lol. Would he still be 15kt? If so, I'd love to take him home!
@Bladesfire
I actually find the Pearl boy really cute lol. Would he still be 15kt? If so, I'd love to take him home!
output_DYly_Ja.gif
@RustedCoyote Yep! 15kT is the lowest I sell dragons at. If that is okay, I can send him over to you! (and awwww he has a home <3)
@RustedCoyote Yep! 15kT is the lowest I sell dragons at. If that is okay, I can send him over to you! (and awwww he has a home <3)
@BladesFire
I hope I can make a reservation for snow pine? I'd love to reserve a Female hatchling when you breed them again if that's possible! Thanks!
@BladesFire
I hope I can make a reservation for snow pine? I'd love to reserve a Female hatchling when you breed them again if that's possible! Thanks!
fBVWC4D.pngtwosig_by_myserpentine-dahtyxm.pngtumblr_oqsxltEnz11vge99fo1_100.png
@BladesFire

Can you hold one of the snow angels for me please?
@BladesFire

Can you hold one of the snow angels for me please?
I'm Online
Bogs%20for%20all%20Banner%205_zpsamvxxrdh.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip.png
@BladesFire

Is 25k acceptable for that boggy pumpkin girl? :3c
@BladesFire

Is 25k acceptable for that boggy pumpkin girl? :3c
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
@Pieeee Currently I don't have reservations open for Snow Pines, but I will likely open them for a Dec 25th hatch! I need to check the math too and see if they have time to hatch once before that, so we'll see!

@Lunader2002 Sure thing, I'll send her over for you to accept when you get the chance!

@OverlordFreya Can do! She's such a perfect butternut squash she needs a home <3
@Pieeee Currently I don't have reservations open for Snow Pines, but I will likely open them for a Dec 25th hatch! I need to check the math too and see if they have time to hatch once before that, so we'll see!

@Lunader2002 Sure thing, I'll send her over for you to accept when you get the chance!

@OverlordFreya Can do! She's such a perfect butternut squash she needs a home <3
@BladesFire

She does, I've been looking at her for a while now debating on if I should snag her and I can't help it anymore she's gotta come home with me >w< Tysm!
@BladesFire

She does, I've been looking at her for a while now debating on if I should snag her and I can't help it anymore she's gotta come home with me >w< Tysm!
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
@BladesFire I'd be honored to get that Turning Leaves noc hatchling!
@BladesFire I'd be honored to get that Turning Leaves noc hatchling!
VE9B0fA.png
@BladesFire

I'd love to take the last Snow Angle! We got a few cm's of snow today (that's sticking and it has stayed below -1C for a majority of the day! :D) and more for tomorrow. She's perfect to mark the occasion.

And to help me get over my ear infection that's from my cold/flu that started Tuesday :(
@BladesFire

I'd love to take the last Snow Angle! We got a few cm's of snow today (that's sticking and it has stayed below -1C for a majority of the day! :D) and more for tomorrow. She's perfect to mark the occasion.

And to help me get over my ear infection that's from my cold/flu that started Tuesday :(
F6PzY75.jpg
@bladesfire
I'll bid for slot two of Cranberry pie for 210kt and auto buy the haunted forest slot.
@bladesfire
I'll bid for slot two of Cranberry pie for 210kt and auto buy the haunted forest slot.
OWMus8Y.png