Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 ... 3535 3536
@Sheba I don't really have a price on Harmony since I rarely see it on the AH. Plus I'm not willing to sell it, sorry :(

Also the only thing I like on your list is Wanderer but I doubt I could afford it even if I added more stuff in ^^;
@Sheba I don't really have a price on Harmony since I rarely see it on the AH. Plus I'm not willing to sell it, sorry :(

Also the only thing I like on your list is Wanderer but I doubt I could afford it even if I added more stuff in ^^;
52YLo8F.png
>easy to trade

>difficult

>vnear and dear, still willing to trade
* -- custom
willing to buy accents with gems as well.
>want
[*] wildclaw m, ridgeback m, spiral m/f, skydancer m/f, tundra m, bogsneak m/f
[*] colors: golds, reds, browns, monochrome, ivory/creams, blues
[*] themes: royalty, body horror, eyes, creepy, occult, nature
[*] something not overpriced, and something that you're actually trading
@peacekeeper
@mortveil would you trade sashimi for wasteland wanderer?
>easy to trade

>difficult

>vnear and dear, still willing to trade
* -- custom
willing to buy accents with gems as well.
>want
[*] wildclaw m, ridgeback m, spiral m/f, skydancer m/f, tundra m, bogsneak m/f
[*] colors: golds, reds, browns, monochrome, ivory/creams, blues
[*] themes: royalty, body horror, eyes, creepy, occult, nature
[*] something not overpriced, and something that you're actually trading
@peacekeeper
@mortveil would you trade sashimi for wasteland wanderer?
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@ThirtyOne
I should have expected that. :) That's okay, thanks for getting back to me! If you ever want to try to work out a deal for Wanderer, feel free to contact me - it's rotting in my hoard and I just want it gone at this point, so I don't expect to get back what I paid for it anyway.
@ThirtyOne
I should have expected that. :) That's okay, thanks for getting back to me! If you ever want to try to work out a deal for Wanderer, feel free to contact me - it's rotting in my hoard and I just want it gone at this point, so I don't expect to get back what I paid for it anyway.
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png

All but Imperial Roses are on the AH - primarily looking to sell but I may consider some other accent trades or item trades. Prices can be negotiated.

All but Imperial Roses are on the AH - primarily looking to sell but I may consider some other accent trades or item trades. Prices can be negotiated.
shallow and empty and filled with regret.
@Trickilicky

The Arboreal Accoutrements accent you're looking for is currently in the AH.
@Trickilicky

The Arboreal Accoutrements accent you're looking for is currently in the AH.
Decided to get rid of the mast majority of the accents Ive collected over the years, as I don't use them lmao

DO NOT ask me how much I want how much I want for an accent, please make an offer & I'll reply letting you know if I accept that or it's too low etc. Likewise at reserve the right to reject any offer or accept a higher offer, this is not first come first serve
DO NOT send me offers via PMs, please comment here
& DO NOT offer accents for trade other than the 2 wanted ones I have listed please

Some Verceri, Doomling, Pesticide, Studio, Maye, Maybels & Monarque accents in there UoU
Most are pastel or body horror etc but lots of different ones

Selling/Trading:
Single Copy Existing Single Copy Existing x2 x2 Single Copy Existing

Want/Buying:
Decided to get rid of the mast majority of the accents Ive collected over the years, as I don't use them lmao

DO NOT ask me how much I want how much I want for an accent, please make an offer & I'll reply letting you know if I accept that or it's too low etc. Likewise at reserve the right to reject any offer or accept a higher offer, this is not first come first serve
DO NOT send me offers via PMs, please comment here
& DO NOT offer accents for trade other than the 2 wanted ones I have listed please

Some Verceri, Doomling, Pesticide, Studio, Maye, Maybels & Monarque accents in there UoU
Most are pastel or body horror etc but lots of different ones

Selling/Trading:
Single Copy Existing Single Copy Existing x2 x2 Single Copy Existing

Want/Buying:
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
Up for sale/ trades

Especially taking offers for:

- personal 10 print custom, 2 available!

- 10 print custom, 6 available!

- 10 print exclusive limited Dom Skin
Up for sale/ trades

Especially taking offers for:

- personal 10 print custom, 2 available!

- 10 print custom, 6 available!

- 10 print exclusive limited Dom Skin
Visit my accent shop HERE! & Adoptable Interest Check HERE!
@NowViewing
I'm interested in

How about 1500g?
@NowViewing
I'm interested in

How about 1500g?
[quote][center]SELLING USERMADE ACCENTS AND SKINS[/center] Not looking to trade for any accents or skins, because I'm leaving Flight Rising. I'm only looking for treasure, gems or [url=http://www.furvilla.com/]Furvilla currency[/url]. The prices are simply how much the piece is valued at-- you're free to offer lower than listed. Please ping me if you're interested in purchasing. [skin=9287] 1500g [skin=9355] 2000g [skin=13768] 2500-3000g ([b]CUSTOM[/b])[/quote]
Quote:
SELLING USERMADE ACCENTS AND SKINS

Not looking to trade for any accents or skins, because I'm leaving Flight Rising. I'm only looking for treasure, gems or Furvilla currency.

The prices are simply how much the piece is valued at-- you're free to offer lower than listed. Please ping me if you're interested in purchasing.

1500g

2000g

2500-3000g (CUSTOM)
y0YshUu.png
@malafunfun Hey girlie!! how much for by design?
@malafunfun Hey girlie!! how much for by design?
8HH30Ku.png
1 2 ... 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 ... 3535 3536