Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 ... 3537 3538
[u][b]HAVE:[/b][/u] [b]easy:[/b] [quote][skin=2181][skin=5312][skin=8545][skin=10321][skin=10793][skin=17402][/quote] [b]harder:[/b] [quote][skin=10698][skin=15219][skin=18717][skin=18996][/quote] [u][b]WANT:[/b][/u] [quote][skin=13054][skin=14940][skin=17288][skin=17680][skin=17692][/quote] - i will take gems - i'm interested in anything with extra wings/feathers - i'm interested in any body horror accents that have extra eyes - i'm not interested in accents for snappers or faes
HAVE:

easy:
Quote:

harder:
Quote:

WANT:
Quote:

- i will take gems
- i'm interested in anything with extra wings/feathers
- i'm interested in any body horror accents that have extra eyes
- i'm not interested in accents for snappers or faes
tumblr_inline_p4eunoIEez1qmfni7_540.gif
@TheLadyYue Possibly? What are you interested in trading for? Some I'm a little tentative on when it comes to trading, as I may prefer an outright sale instead.
@TheLadyYue Possibly? What are you interested in trading for? Some I'm a little tentative on when it comes to trading, as I may prefer an outright sale instead.
shallow and empty and filled with regret.
@NowViewing

Gosh I love Aeonian but I don't have a dragon that would wear it x.x

Putting down a starting offer of 2kg for Aurifer
@NowViewing

Gosh I love Aeonian but I don't have a dragon that would wear it x.x

Putting down a starting offer of 2kg for Aurifer
KVbkgOZ.png

Selling or possibly trading all of these. ^_^ Mystery Queen was a 10-print custom so for trades I'd only be looking at similarly print-limited customs.

Selling or possibly trading all of these. ^_^ Mystery Queen was a 10-print custom so for trades I'd only be looking at similarly print-limited customs.
[quote name="Enoch" date=2016-11-07 12:10:17] [quote][center]SELLING USERMADE ACCENTS AND SKINS[/center] Not looking to trade for any accents or skins, because I'm leaving Flight Rising. I'm only looking for treasure, gems or [url=http://www.furvilla.com/]Furvilla currency[/url]. The prices are simply how much the piece is valued at-- you're free to offer lower than listed. Please ping me if you're interested in purchasing. [skin=9287] 1500g [skin=9355] 2000g [skin=13768] 2500-3000g ([b]CUSTOM[/b])[/quote] [/quote]
Enoch wrote on 2016-11-07:
Quote:
SELLING USERMADE ACCENTS AND SKINS

Not looking to trade for any accents or skins, because I'm leaving Flight Rising. I'm only looking for treasure, gems or Furvilla currency.

The prices are simply how much the piece is valued at-- you're free to offer lower than listed. Please ping me if you're interested in purchasing.

1500g

2000g

2500-3000g (CUSTOM)
y0YshUu.png
I'm looking to buy a copy of Heathers' Butterfly Charm Imp M.

If anyone has a copy they're willing to sell, please PM me! Looking to pay in gems.
I'm looking to buy a copy of Heathers' Butterfly Charm Imp M.

If anyone has a copy they're willing to sell, please PM me! Looking to pay in gems.
@Vhyxalas
That sounds great! I'll send a CR your way c:
@Vhyxalas
That sounds great! I'll send a CR your way c:
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
Mostly looking to sell these and a lot of them are up on the AH, but I'm open to trades depending on the accent. skydancer accents preferred.

Imperial

Nocturne

Tundra

Wildclaw

Pearlcatcher

Coatl

Spiral

Matching Sets

Mostly looking to sell these and a lot of them are up on the AH, but I'm open to trades depending on the accent. skydancer accents preferred.

Imperial

Nocturne

Tundra

Wildclaw

Pearlcatcher

Coatl

Spiral

Matching Sets

32337de6eece5443e4f3eb7f39c17298.jpg
(have)

(want)
trading primarily, looking mostly for nature/green & watery/blue accents n skins in any breed, but i also like glowy, misty, filigree or knotwork designs. i might also be willing to trade for certain usermade accents/skins if anyone was interested in a custom (as long as you cover the blueprint) 8D

@swiftkicker
(have)

(want)
trading primarily, looking mostly for nature/green & watery/blue accents n skins in any breed, but i also like glowy, misty, filigree or knotwork designs. i might also be willing to trade for certain usermade accents/skins if anyone was interested in a custom (as long as you cover the blueprint) 8D

@swiftkicker
tumblr_oggmqvJA9z1vbmj4qo1_500.png
@Uniformshark how much is shallow dweller, the guardian f accent? thanks!
@Uniformshark how much is shallow dweller, the guardian f accent? thanks!
tumblr_oggmqvJA9z1vbmj4qo1_500.png
1 2 ... 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 ... 3537 3538