Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN **Key of Destiny Art Shop** T/G/USD
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@Celty20

No problem, glad I could finally deliver!
@Celty20

No problem, glad I could finally deliver!
zdkBiZa.png
@keyofdestiny

No worries. ;D
@keyofdestiny

No worries. ;D
@KeyofDestiny
Could I be on your pinglist, please? ;)
@KeyofDestiny
Could I be on your pinglist, please? ;)
75065221_aTNRAxH2uSwvfsS.png
@KeyofDestiny can i be put on waitlist for when you open treasure comms back up?
@KeyofDestiny can i be put on waitlist for when you open treasure comms back up?
@taysi

@SilverJellyfish

Sure!
@taysi

@SilverJellyfish

Sure!
zdkBiZa.png
@KeyofDestiny may I get on the treasure ping list please ^^
@KeyofDestiny may I get on the treasure ping list please ^^
@HellsAngel

Certainly.
@HellsAngel

Certainly.
zdkBiZa.png
Holy geez, your art is super cute!

It looks like your two gem slots are taken, but could you put me on a waiting list for a gem commission?

I would love to get a full body of >this character< with a general younger/cute look to him, and if possible a bunny version of him as well.

I'm not sure of your cost for an animal picture since your rules look like you're willing to do them, but there wasn't a specific price or example listed. Would it be something like the cost of a chibi?
Holy geez, your art is super cute!

It looks like your two gem slots are taken, but could you put me on a waiting list for a gem commission?

I would love to get a full body of >this character< with a general younger/cute look to him, and if possible a bunny version of him as well.

I'm not sure of your cost for an animal picture since your rules look like you're willing to do them, but there wasn't a specific price or example listed. Would it be something like the cost of a chibi?
@KeyofDestiny oh my your art is beautiful o: May I please be added to your ping list for Gem payments c:
@KeyofDestiny oh my your art is beautiful o: May I please be added to your ping list for Gem payments c:
FAA7LEH.pngLRdLP2V.pngrI18gRz.png5BsilZ9.pngTlmcw5e.png
@Koschei

Wow I'm so sorry I missed the first message, this is my last semester of college and it's been nothing short of chaotic.

Nice OC, and yes I can of course do a bunny version. I've been waiting for someone to finally request feral art! Since it's a simple rabbit, I would say chibi pricing is appropriate.

@Anthrax

I can add you as well!

Fair warning however, I'm not sure when I'll open gem or treasure commissions again. I've been on this site for over three years, so... never say never. But I think can confidently say spring at the earliest.
@Koschei

Wow I'm so sorry I missed the first message, this is my last semester of college and it's been nothing short of chaotic.

Nice OC, and yes I can of course do a bunny version. I've been waiting for someone to finally request feral art! Since it's a simple rabbit, I would say chibi pricing is appropriate.

@Anthrax

I can add you as well!

Fair warning however, I'm not sure when I'll open gem or treasure commissions again. I've been on this site for over three years, so... never say never. But I think can confidently say spring at the earliest.
zdkBiZa.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23