Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN **Key of Destiny Art Shop** T/G/USD
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@KeyofDestiny
I do have something in mind I'd like to get from you, but I'm at the beach with a friend right now, so could I pm you tonight?
@KeyofDestiny
I do have something in mind I'd like to get from you, but I'm at the beach with a friend right now, so could I pm you tonight?
75065221_aTNRAxH2uSwvfsS.png
@tayssi Absolutely!
@tayssi Absolutely!
zdkBiZa.png
@KeyofDestiny i would like to be added to the new treasure list!
@KeyofDestiny i would like to be added to the new treasure list!
@BlackOutBullets

Sure thing!

Heads up to everyone I will be fixing up and replacing some of my example drawings as well.
@BlackOutBullets

Sure thing!

Heads up to everyone I will be fixing up and replacing some of my example drawings as well.
zdkBiZa.png
@KeyofDestiny

I would love to be added to the treasure ping list!
@KeyofDestiny

I would love to be added to the treasure ping list!
@kiexen

Will do!

Another heads up that I will unfortunately be adjusting for this site's inflation hikes. :'D
@kiexen

Will do!

Another heads up that I will unfortunately be adjusting for this site's inflation hikes. :'D
zdkBiZa.png
@Osa

I'll add you!

Letting everyone know, prices have been adjusted and will not be moved around again until the Flight Rising economy does something drastic.
@Osa

I'll add you!

Letting everyone know, prices have been adjusted and will not be moved around again until the Flight Rising economy does something drastic.
zdkBiZa.png
@KeyOfDestiny
Keep on on the gem/PayPal list and also add me to the treasure please <33 thank you ;u;
@KeyOfDestiny
Keep on on the gem/PayPal list and also add me to the treasure please <33 thank you ;u;
Interested in trading/buying OCs? Click here!
Please DM me if i forget to get back to you about something!
2228131_tv4wZ4VNZa4SFFC.png
@KeyOfDestiny

I'd like to be on all the lists, so add me to the Treasure Pinglist please
@KeyOfDestiny

I'd like to be on all the lists, so add me to the Treasure Pinglist please
2T2Y2ID.png
@KeyofDestiny
Ohhhh damn. I'm going to have to give up my current spot for commission ^^; with the new inflation I have no where near enough to afford a commission right now x'D
Thanks though!
@KeyofDestiny
Ohhhh damn. I'm going to have to give up my current spot for commission ^^; with the new inflation I have no where near enough to afford a commission right now x'D
Thanks though!
75065221_aTNRAxH2uSwvfsS.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23