Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Cursed Lineage [Lore] HALLOWEEN!
@juncosongs Add the runes!!!! It'll give me reason to regene Kea if I want to >.> And maybe even get a sibling of his... we shall see >:3
@juncosongs Add the runes!!!! It'll give me reason to regene Kea if I want to >.> And maybe even get a sibling of his... we shall see >:3
@WolfSoulweaver
Excellent, I think I'll put that on the top of my "to do" list alongside regening Shadowfell . . . looks like the whole hatchery's basically getting a makeover in time for Halloween! :D
@WolfSoulweaver
Excellent, I think I'll put that on the top of my "to do" list alongside regening Shadowfell . . . looks like the whole hatchery's basically getting a makeover in time for Halloween! :D
@juncosongs
You could perhaps give the runes to Boo (guardian lady?), and have a chance at glimmer and runes.
@juncosongs
You could perhaps give the runes to Boo (guardian lady?), and have a chance at glimmer and runes.
@MistralTheif
I would, but runes and spines are actually the same rarity (limited), while glimmer is one tier above that, making it almost impossible to breed for against a limited-rarity gene (literally there's only about a 3% chance of getting glim if the other derg has spines or runes). Annoys the heck outa me, especially because I'm not fond of either circuit or stained so what the heck am I supposed to do? breed an army of glimmers? bottom line: FR needs more rare tert genes before I lose my goddamn mind XP
@MistralTheif
I would, but runes and spines are actually the same rarity (limited), while glimmer is one tier above that, making it almost impossible to breed for against a limited-rarity gene (literally there's only about a 3% chance of getting glim if the other derg has spines or runes). Annoys the heck outa me, especially because I'm not fond of either circuit or stained so what the heck am I supposed to do? breed an army of glimmers? bottom line: FR needs more rare tert genes before I lose my goddamn mind XP
@juncosongs

We think you should do what you feel is right. Runes and glimmer are both really cool. If you think they fit better with runes do it. Both look good on him anyways.
@juncosongs

We think you should do what you feel is right. Runes and glimmer are both really cool. If you think they fit better with runes do it. Both look good on him anyways.
ITFp185.gifplease click[.gif.gif
@Nekomancer77
it's not a matter of feeling so much it is one of statistics. basically 3 out of every 100 hatchlings Boo and Skoll have right now would get glimmer. Ditto if I changed Boo's spines to runes. If I changed Skoll's glim to runes, on the other hand, 50% of their babs would have runes and 50% would get spines

anyway, sorry about the ranting XP
@Nekomancer77
it's not a matter of feeling so much it is one of statistics. basically 3 out of every 100 hatchlings Boo and Skoll have right now would get glimmer. Ditto if I changed Boo's spines to runes. If I changed Skoll's glim to runes, on the other hand, 50% of their babs would have runes and 50% would get spines

anyway, sorry about the ranting XP
May I purchase reven please?
May I purchase reven please?
@Levair

Sorry, you just missed him! His sister Askja is still available tho--or I can put you on their parents' ping list for next time!
@Levair

Sorry, you just missed him! His sister Askja is still available tho--or I can put you on their parents' ping list for next time!
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/cd867382255899a7c4083d786fc73b19/tumblr_messaging_ocy6ma0d8T1r1qeh4_1280.png[/img]
tumblr_messaging_ocy6ma0d8T1r1qeh4_1280.png
5YBJwjR.png
@juncosongs

I'm not a fan of facet sorry <*;;> Ruiz avaliable ?
@juncosongs

I'm not a fan of facet sorry <*;;> Ruiz avaliable ?