Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | pokemon safari friend codes
@Cosmos
@Soulborg63
Added you both back!
@Cosmos
@Soulborg63
Added you both back!
4SPIRE_zps3628af8a.pngbring_on_the_storm_by_lynntv-d6qzmyp.gif4KATLA_zpsae27640e.png
@Smugwing
@Twiggy
@Trau
Addes you! Here's my Friend Code

0173-1521-9412

@Cosmos

Added you back!

@RaiOkami

Doumo Arigatou Gozaimashta. Sore wa hijou ni yuuyouna jouhoudeatta.
@Smugwing
@Twiggy
@Trau
Addes you! Here's my Friend Code

0173-1521-9412

@Cosmos

Added you back!

@RaiOkami

Doumo Arigatou Gozaimashta. Sore wa hijou ni yuuyouna jouhoudeatta.
@SoulSorbet @HyrekanDragon @Autty

Added you guys :)

My code: 1478 - 3147 - 5971 (Rock)
@SoulSorbet @HyrekanDragon @Autty

Added you guys :)

My code: 1478 - 3147 - 5971 (Rock)
tumblr_ndzarciQjc1si697do1_500.png
@HyrekanDragon @Soulborg63 I will add you both in return later today. I have work to do, and if I pick up my 3DS it won't get done. :-O
@HyrekanDragon @Soulborg63 I will add you both in return later today. I have work to do, and if I pick up my 3DS it won't get done. :-O
dR1OCbi.png
@Eridan
Additional prod just to say I have you added and waiting for you to add me back.

Reposting my FC for people I haven't got yet!

5215-0498-5665

Poison Type with Gloom & Swalot (Not sure of the 3rd one yet)

I also have access to Garden patterned Vivillons and can breed Charmanders, Fennekins and Torchics on demand!
Just let me know if you would like any.
@Eridan
Additional prod just to say I have you added and waiting for you to add me back.

Reposting my FC for people I haven't got yet!

5215-0498-5665

Poison Type with Gloom & Swalot (Not sure of the 3rd one yet)

I also have access to Garden patterned Vivillons and can breed Charmanders, Fennekins and Torchics on demand!
Just let me know if you would like any.
tumblr_nmyenmxS3A1tisd4do7_75sq.png
@Th13Teen

Added you back!!

You have Magcargo, the Fire/Rock type Lava Pokemon from the Johto region.
You have Shuckle, the Rock/Bug type Mold Pokemon also from the Johto Region, that has a ridiculously high defense stat, and can make Berry Juice and Rare Candies (Not sure if that feature still exists this gen)
You also have Boldore, the Rock type Ore Pokemon from the Unova, that is a cheap knock off of Graveler from Kanto.

Anyways, does anyone here want any Charmanders, I have 60 of them!
@Th13Teen

Added you back!!

You have Magcargo, the Fire/Rock type Lava Pokemon from the Johto region.
You have Shuckle, the Rock/Bug type Mold Pokemon also from the Johto Region, that has a ridiculously high defense stat, and can make Berry Juice and Rare Candies (Not sure if that feature still exists this gen)
You also have Boldore, the Rock type Ore Pokemon from the Unova, that is a cheap knock off of Graveler from Kanto.

Anyways, does anyone here want any Charmanders, I have 60 of them!
@HyrekanDragon
@Th13teen
@Autty
@Twiggy
@Trau

Added you guys as well! Mine is

2380 3735 8217 I've got Ghost types!
@HyrekanDragon
@Th13teen
@Autty
@Twiggy
@Trau

Added you guys as well! Mine is

2380 3735 8217 I've got Ghost types!
op1nbBL.png
@SmugWing and @SoulSorbet, added you both.
@SmugWing and @SoulSorbet, added you both.
dR1OCbi.png
@HyrekanDragon Did someone say 60 Charmanders ready for pickup? mm I'd love me one charmander. Although I don't really have any starters yet to trade back, anything you'd want for one?
@HyrekanDragon Did someone say 60 Charmanders ready for pickup? mm I'd love me one charmander. Although I don't really have any starters yet to trade back, anything you'd want for one?
LIo8D8G.gif
@GoldenBeetle

I have all the Kanto and Kalos starters already and in my HG, SS, and W I'm just missing Mudkip, Chimcar, and Piplup. If I can get Pokemon that evolve through trade, Y version exclusives Pokemon or Mega Stones, and any Pokemon I have not caught in X yet that would be fine, but I will give you a Charmander for anything, just ask for a certain nature and gender and I try to find it.

@Smugwing You have Phanthump made from the souls of children who died in the forest (From Pokedex Entry) brought in from Brun Way and Lampent from Western Unova

@Twiggy Your Normal Safari Zone has Dunsparce from Johto's Dark Cave and Loudred from Hoenn's Rusturf Tunnel.

@Juba you have Quilladin in you Safari Zone!! ( ' O ' )
@GoldenBeetle

I have all the Kanto and Kalos starters already and in my HG, SS, and W I'm just missing Mudkip, Chimcar, and Piplup. If I can get Pokemon that evolve through trade, Y version exclusives Pokemon or Mega Stones, and any Pokemon I have not caught in X yet that would be fine, but I will give you a Charmander for anything, just ask for a certain nature and gender and I try to find it.

@Smugwing You have Phanthump made from the souls of children who died in the forest (From Pokedex Entry) brought in from Brun Way and Lampent from Western Unova

@Twiggy Your Normal Safari Zone has Dunsparce from Johto's Dark Cave and Loudred from Hoenn's Rusturf Tunnel.

@Juba you have Quilladin in you Safari Zone!! ( ' O ' )