Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kael's music~ (open!)
@Daarka ahh, I mean, I can totally do it! it's just that I would probably take breaks from doing your commission to do others' commissions and therefore it might take a while to get back to you?;;;; I mean, I do like Daarka a lot so this would be a labor of love and not just me toiling away senselessly for something I don't like (LOL)!!! I don't accept commissions that I don't like, after all!

Would you be okay with it not sounding too close to the original? What I'm currently doing is constantly referring to the original, and having this second piece mirror the general structure, occasionally dropping more obvious references to the original. I have an extremely rudimentary WIP right now - would you prefer me to send it to you through PM or here?
edit: when I say rudimentary.. i mean REALLY rudimentary

Additionally, are there any types of instruments you prefer? i.e. strings, xylophone, bells, brass, etc.?
@Daarka ahh, I mean, I can totally do it! it's just that I would probably take breaks from doing your commission to do others' commissions and therefore it might take a while to get back to you?;;;; I mean, I do like Daarka a lot so this would be a labor of love and not just me toiling away senselessly for something I don't like (LOL)!!! I don't accept commissions that I don't like, after all!

Would you be okay with it not sounding too close to the original? What I'm currently doing is constantly referring to the original, and having this second piece mirror the general structure, occasionally dropping more obvious references to the original. I have an extremely rudimentary WIP right now - would you prefer me to send it to you through PM or here?
edit: when I say rudimentary.. i mean REALLY rudimentary

Additionally, are there any types of instruments you prefer? i.e. strings, xylophone, bells, brass, etc.?
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Kaelum that's perfectly fine! <3

And yes, I'd love to hear whatever you have ;w; And I'm fine with it branching off from the original; what you've described sounds perfect.

As far as instruments go, I think things in the realm of piano and violin would probably work best? But I'm not exactly musically inclined, so that's pretty much up to your discretion c:
@Kaelum that's perfectly fine! <3

And yes, I'd love to hear whatever you have ;w; And I'm fine with it branching off from the original; what you've described sounds perfect.

As far as instruments go, I think things in the realm of piano and violin would probably work best? But I'm not exactly musically inclined, so that's pretty much up to your discretion c:
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/255008/25500709_350.png[/img] I want solicit contributions with her but I don't know what kind of music As you like to make music. Her setting of roles is a general
25500709_350.png
I want solicit contributions with her
but I don't know what kind of music
As you like to make music.
Her setting of roles is a general
@DiegoJoestar Hello <3 I am closed right now, sorry! However, I can add you to the pinglist for next time, if you want.
@DiegoJoestar Hello <3 I am closed right now, sorry! However, I can add you to the pinglist for next time, if you want.
GDPkdgU.png
[quote name="Kaelum" date=2016-09-15 08:29:15] @DiegoJoestar Hello <3 I am closed right now, sorry! However, I can add you to the pinglist for next time, if you want. [/quote] yes,I want ping me when you open thanks
Kaelum wrote on 2016-09-15:
yes,I want
ping me when you open
thanks
@DiegoJoestar Okay! c:

To let someone know you have responded to them, put their username down with "@" in front of it - for example, "@Kaelum". c:
@DiegoJoestar Okay! c:

To let someone know you have responded to them, put their username down with "@" in front of it - for example, "@Kaelum". c:
GDPkdgU.png
' v ' ) pretty much! May I be put on the pinglist as well~? thankyouu
' v ' ) pretty much! May I be put on the pinglist as well~? thankyouu
addicted toy art commissions
1WHOIfu.gif
@Popette Ah, sorry - didn't check my thread 'til now! glad i saw this sooner than much later Justa dded you~
@Popette Ah, sorry - didn't check my thread 'til now! glad i saw this sooner than much later Justa dded you~
GDPkdgU.png
Friendly bump! I gave all your recent music a listen and I'M IN LOVE. IT'S SO GOOD.

Keep up the lovely work! <3
Friendly bump! I gave all your recent music a listen and I'M IN LOVE. IT'S SO GOOD.

Keep up the lovely work! <3
@Acrid oh my gosh, thank you!! (lol i didn't see this until now) Good luck w/ your own art + music shop!
@Acrid oh my gosh, thank you!! (lol i didn't see this until now) Good luck w/ your own art + music shop!
GDPkdgU.png