Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kael's music~ (open!)
Can i please be put on your ping for future openings!

(edited my form in since I read through your front page!)

Username: barabear
Payment: 500g
This commission is for: Canary They're a sea nymph that wanders around shores they wash up on. She's curious of everything but doesn't wander too far away from the water, and spends a lot of time watching people from distant tidepools. Overall her personality is very mellow and kind, though slightly playful!
I'd like the song to sound like this....: Soft but upbeat? I'd like either violin or piano (or both!) since it'd suit them!
Do you want to hear WIPs, or do you want it to be a complete surprise?: wips would be preferable!
Would you rather be pinged or PMed upon completion?: pm'd
Would you like to stay on the pinglist after this commission?: yes please!
Can i please be put on your ping for future openings!

(edited my form in since I read through your front page!)

Username: barabear
Payment: 500g
This commission is for: Canary They're a sea nymph that wanders around shores they wash up on. She's curious of everything but doesn't wander too far away from the water, and spends a lot of time watching people from distant tidepools. Overall her personality is very mellow and kind, though slightly playful!
I'd like the song to sound like this....: Soft but upbeat? I'd like either violin or piano (or both!) since it'd suit them!
Do you want to hear WIPs, or do you want it to be a complete surprise?: wips would be preferable!
Would you rather be pinged or PMed upon completion?: pm'd
Would you like to stay on the pinglist after this commission?: yes please!
@BaraBear You've been added~ (don't forget to ping me! I'm not subscribed ;v; )

This sounds like a very fun comm! Can you let me think it over for a bit? :Oc
@BaraBear You've been added~ (don't forget to ping me! I'm not subscribed ;v; )

This sounds like a very fun comm! Can you let me think it over for a bit? :Oc
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
Yeah no worries! ALso oop, sorry about that, will do in the future!
Yeah no worries! ALso oop, sorry about that, will do in the future!
@Kaelum
Hi, can I be added to your pinglist, please? c:

edit: Just curious, but do you have time for / would you be interested in possibly being part of a long-term visual novel project? I've been trying to find someone(s) who can compose music; it will be a USD position o:
@Kaelum
Hi, can I be added to your pinglist, please? c:

edit: Just curious, but do you have time for / would you be interested in possibly being part of a long-term visual novel project? I've been trying to find someone(s) who can compose music; it will be a USD position o:
Selling dappervolk KS for gems
@Lorenzo adding in just a sec! Thanks for your interest <3

Sadly, I tend to get burned out when composing for long-term projects ;; I've done some music for someone's VN in the past, and I was unfortunately slow when it came to returning a final product :'>

The person I did some pieces for was Xairathan, and I'm pretty sure (like 90% sure) they comm'd someone off-site for pieces, using USD. You could maybe ask them about that person! :O

also I don't have any way to accept USD anyways lmao rip
@Lorenzo adding in just a sec! Thanks for your interest <3

Sadly, I tend to get burned out when composing for long-term projects ;; I've done some music for someone's VN in the past, and I was unfortunately slow when it came to returning a final product :'>

The person I did some pieces for was Xairathan, and I'm pretty sure (like 90% sure) they comm'd someone off-site for pieces, using USD. You could maybe ask them about that person! :O

also I don't have any way to accept USD anyways lmao rip
GDPkdgU.png
@Kaelum
Oh, I see ouo Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely come back once I figure out what character I want music for cx
@Kaelum
Oh, I see ouo Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely come back once I figure out what character I want music for cx
Sorry for the delay in response! Was busy as could be yesterday.

@BaraBear I'll take your comm!

@Popette Hiba is incredibly adorable, but I can't think of anything for her ;o; you're welcome to try with a different OC, but idk if you'd be interested in that lol
Sorry for the delay in response! Was busy as could be yesterday.

@BaraBear I'll take your comm!

@Popette Hiba is incredibly adorable, but I can't think of anything for her ;o; you're welcome to try with a different OC, but idk if you'd be interested in that lol
GDPkdgU.png
@Lorenzo sounds good! I think I'm leaving this shop open for another day or two before closing it for... a while, who knows how long cx;; - just letting you know!
@Lorenzo sounds good! I think I'm leaving this shop open for another day or two before closing it for... a while, who knows how long cx;; - just letting you know!
GDPkdgU.png
@Kaelum
Okay, thanks for the heads up! This time around I think I'll wait, but if you could ping me when you reopen that would be wonderful <3
@Kaelum
Okay, thanks for the heads up! This time around I think I'll wait, but if you could ping me when you reopen that would be wonderful <3
@Kaelum
Hehe that's fine, I understand! I didn't actually have anything in my mind either actually xD I'm super interested in getting any piece of music tbh, I love music so much~ * w * I'm somewhat competent in drawing, but music has always been totally out of my range - and ahh <33
but right now my mind is totally blank! @ v @ Goodluck with your commissions, man!
@Kaelum
Hehe that's fine, I understand! I didn't actually have anything in my mind either actually xD I'm super interested in getting any piece of music tbh, I love music so much~ * w * I'm somewhat competent in drawing, but music has always been totally out of my range - and ahh <33
but right now my mind is totally blank! @ v @ Goodluck with your commissions, man!
addicted toy art commissions
1WHOIfu.gif