Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do flights call their members?
@AllasBarron

That's funny. And kind of cute.

@Tarble

Makes sense :P

@wrecknrule

I wonder why some flights have different names for newbies and for longer members.

@Eaglefairy

That also makes sense.

@Fizzle

Corgis? Do you know why corgis?

@tigressRising

That's one of the few I've heard of. ^_^

@Ratiasu

Lol, me to.

@SilverDeath

Cool, thanks!

@AllasBarron

That's funny. And kind of cute.

@Tarble

Makes sense :P

@wrecknrule

I wonder why some flights have different names for newbies and for longer members.

@Eaglefairy

That also makes sense.

@Fizzle

Corgis? Do you know why corgis?

@tigressRising

That's one of the few I've heard of. ^_^

@Ratiasu

Lol, me to.

@SilverDeath

Cool, thanks!

SYJDX48.png
Pebbles in earth!
Pebbles in earth!
Can confirm, I'm a weenie.
Can confirm, I'm a weenie.
Pepdobutts? XD Like Peptobismol?
Pepdobutts? XD Like Peptobismol?
jGMxCMK.gif8wD7E2s.png
Everyone has multiple nicknames except water. All of us are just teeny tiny droplets. XD
Everyone has multiple nicknames except water. All of us are just teeny tiny droplets. XD
2l8cmkg.png
I've never heard Naturelings used ever. It's always Sapling and Seedling (for new players).
I've never heard Naturelings used ever. It's always Sapling and Seedling (for new players).

aKHNXwM.png
Also in Arcane, and I've never heard Pepdobutts either, ha! Might be an inside joke I missed. The ones I see used all the time are Arcanites, Mages, and Magelets.
Also in Arcane, and I've never heard Pepdobutts either, ha! Might be an inside joke I missed. The ones I see used all the time are Arcanites, Mages, and Magelets.
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
I normally refer to myself as a Plagueling, but we definitely use Germs more often, and I see Weenies on occasion in the lighter-hearted interactions.
I normally refer to myself as a Plagueling, but we definitely use Germs more often, and I see Weenies on occasion in the lighter-hearted interactions.

r250Bbk.png ZW5CgDF.png FFH3hV6.png s1GAkgl.png LBmwkOD.png Lef8ZKD.png 10CB8sd.png
You always have a choice.
You can either roll over and die, or you can keep fightin' no matter what.
@SilverDeath I don't think I've ever heard GlitterBabies or Glitterbombs being used to refer to Acolights. Glitterbombing is our version of surprise gifting during battles/holidays.
@SilverDeath I don't think I've ever heard GlitterBabies or Glitterbombs being used to refer to Acolights. Glitterbombing is our version of surprise gifting during battles/holidays.
iK0jgh4.png
Earth has also been known to use Mudpuppies, and the basic Earthie.
Earth has also been known to use Mudpuppies, and the basic Earthie.
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back