Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Cutie Pie Adopts! [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 102 103
@Killjoy2170 @Dischord Added you both to the wait list, thank you!!
@Killjoy2170 @Dischord Added you both to the wait list, thank you!!
aNdKU7B.gifeIjh2Ze.png4TXnIHU.gif
!
@Astro0 [quote]All good, sorry for my late reply! I dont have an image of a female tundr in a cowl, but i usually try to show the face and eyes :D If you're still not sure, I'm happy to give you cowl and noncowl versions of your image too ^^[/quote] Sorry for answering so extremely late. I was in the hospital for the last two weeks. I'm ok now and I really still want that adopt ^^ The two versions would be awesome. Here's the form: [size=4]Order up![/size] [b]Username[/b]: Zenzafin [b]Dragon Requested:[/b] #2977433 (Loreya: 2nd dragon on the first page of my lair) [b]Genes:[/b] Clown / Daub / Underbelly [b]Lashes/No Lashes?[/b] Lashes please [b]Apparel:[/b] Mysterious Cowl, Paunchy Red Percher, Veteran's Leg Scars, Bleak Birdskull Armband [b]Accents/Skins:[/b] without the accent please [b]Facing Left or Right?[/b] facing right [b]Total Price:[/b] 60kT? Is that right? [b]Anything else?[/b] cowl and no cowl :)
@Astro0
Quote:
All good, sorry for my late reply! I dont have an image of a female tundr in a cowl, but i usually try to show the face and eyes :D If you're still not sure, I'm happy to give you cowl and noncowl versions of your image too ^^

Sorry for answering so extremely late. I was in the hospital for the last two weeks. I'm ok now and I really still want that adopt ^^
The two versions would be awesome. Here's the form:

Order up!
Username: Zenzafin
Dragon Requested: #2977433 (Loreya: 2nd dragon on the first page of my lair)
Genes: Clown / Daub / Underbelly
Lashes/No Lashes? Lashes please
Apparel: Mysterious Cowl, Paunchy Red Percher, Veteran's Leg Scars, Bleak Birdskull Armband
Accents/Skins: without the accent please
Facing Left or Right? facing right
Total Price: 60kT? Is that right?
Anything else? cowl and no cowl :)
@Astro0 could I be put on the waitlist?
@Astro0 could I be put on the waitlist?
@Astro0
Waitlist as well please! <3
@Astro0
Waitlist as well please! <3
@Zenzafin Ahh i hope you're okay! 60kT is perfect, please send the payment through when you can :D

@Polyhymnia @Xentaros

Added you both to the waitlist, thank you! <3
@Zenzafin Ahh i hope you're okay! 60kT is perfect, please send the payment through when you can :D

@Polyhymnia @Xentaros

Added you both to the waitlist, thank you! <3
!
@Astro0 omg I must of missed your ping, I'm so sorry! I'll fill in a form very shortly when I'm on my PC!
@Astro0 omg I must of missed your ping, I'm so sorry! I'll fill in a form very shortly when I'm on my PC!
HHV3ZfK.png
@Astro0 : Please add me to the waitlist, thanks !
@Astro0 : Please add me to the waitlist, thanks !
asgq9q5_by_soujun-da8p8fz.png
[size=4]Order up![/size] @Astro0 [b]Username[/b]: Trickilicky [b]Dragon Requested:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19836] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/199/19836_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] iri/shim/belly [b]Lashes/No Lashes?[/b] Lashes please [b]Apparel:[/b] Y - diaphanous sylvan dress/headpiece, whirlwind armband, celadon wing silk/arm silk/leg silk/tail bangle/sash [b]Accents/Skins:[/b] Accent please! [b]Facing Left or Right?[/b] right [b]Total Price:[/b] 100kt? [b]Anything else?[/b] Could the sylvan headpiece have some green in it to match the shade it is with the layering on her? thanks! [b]Dragon Requested:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1250899] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/12509/1250899_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] iri/stripes/contour [b]Lashes/No Lashes?[/b] No lashes [b]Apparel:[/b] Y - windbound plumage/mask, forestsong haori, whirlwind sash, brown skypost sandals, river royalist tail rings, gold clawtips (no glow) [b]Accents/Skins:[/b] Accent please [b]Facing Left or Right?[/b] Left [b]Total Price:[/b] 90kt? or 95kt with clawtips? [b]Anything else?[/b] If you'd like it resized, tell me here!
Order up!
@Astro0
Username: Trickilicky
Dragon Requested:
19836_350.png

Genes: iri/shim/belly
Lashes/No Lashes? Lashes please
Apparel: Y - diaphanous sylvan dress/headpiece, whirlwind armband, celadon wing silk/arm silk/leg silk/tail bangle/sash
Accents/Skins: Accent please!
Facing Left or Right? right
Total Price: 100kt?
Anything else? Could the sylvan headpiece have some green in it to match the shade it is with the layering on her? thanks!

Dragon Requested:
1250899_350.png

Genes: iri/stripes/contour
Lashes/No Lashes? No lashes
Apparel: Y - windbound plumage/mask, forestsong haori, whirlwind sash, brown skypost sandals, river royalist tail rings, gold clawtips (no glow)
Accents/Skins: Accent please
Facing Left or Right? Left
Total Price: 90kt? or 95kt with clawtips?
Anything else? If you'd like it resized, tell me here!
HHV3ZfK.png
@Soujun Added you to the waitlist :D

@Trickilicky Just 90kT is fine if you dont want to glow ^_^ please send your payment through when you can!
@Soujun Added you to the waitlist :D

@Trickilicky Just 90kT is fine if you dont want to glow ^_^ please send your payment through when you can!
!
@Astro0
can you do guardians yet o.o
@Astro0
can you do guardians yet o.o
542vgw7.png
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 102 103