Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Toil and Trouble | Art Shop | LIMITED
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45
@TeaRex

Full body references would be very helpful! If you have those, of course. Very cute ladies, by the by, they look fun to draw. Rieth's hair especially.

Message me the payment, if you don't mind! Since this is a full color order and I'm taking somewhat longer than usual on comms between RLC work, I'll send you WIPs as I work so you can see the progress. ^ ^
@TeaRex

Full body references would be very helpful! If you have those, of course. Very cute ladies, by the by, they look fun to draw. Rieth's hair especially.

Message me the payment, if you don't mind! Since this is a full color order and I'm taking somewhat longer than usual on comms between RLC work, I'll send you WIPs as I work so you can see the progress. ^ ^
@Nocte I will grab those references and send them to you in the PM along with the money. Should just be a few minutes. Thank you, I enjoy writing them very much :)
@Nocte I will grab those references and send them to you in the PM along with the money. Should just be a few minutes. Thank you, I enjoy writing them very much :)
@TeaRex

I'll keep my eye out! I should be able to get the base sketch done tonight, so keep a look out for that tomorrow or the next day!
@TeaRex

I'll keep my eye out! I should be able to get the base sketch done tonight, so keep a look out for that tomorrow or the next day!
@Nocte Hello, hello, I am back. Could I steal a treasure slot for a waist up flat colour, please?

I need your lovely art for this boy~

Name: Juno
Species: Deer shifter
Birthday and star sign: June 6th - Gemini
Personality: Happy, childish, affectionate, curious, carefree.

Edit: OH GOD I'M DUMB! I forgot to say what type I wanted...
@Nocte Hello, hello, I am back. Could I steal a treasure slot for a waist up flat colour, please?

I need your lovely art for this boy~

Name: Juno
Species: Deer shifter
Birthday and star sign: June 6th - Gemini
Personality: Happy, childish, affectionate, curious, carefree.

Edit: OH GOD I'M DUMB! I forgot to say what type I wanted...
@Niviee

The slot is your's! And gosh that boy is cute, I hope I can do him justice... PM me payment and I'll get to work!
@Niviee

The slot is your's! And gosh that boy is cute, I hope I can do him justice... PM me payment and I'll get to work!
@Nocte - Can I snag that last treasure slot for a flat color waist up? [s]I'll post information about the art I'd like in a moment as I currently have no artwork for the character I'd like art of, and need to search google for images to use as references.[/s] Never mind, I [i]think[/i] I have everything I need. What I'd like is a Gijinka of this guy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25219042] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/252191/25219042_350.png[/img] [/url] He has a deeply tanned skin tone and should be bare-chested, aside from a transparent fabric (the same one shown in his accent, on his wings) wrapped around his chest a couple of times, but not enough to fully cover it. He is thin - not in a sickly, see his ribs kind of way, but more of a graceful sort of thin, if that makes sense? He's fairly young looking, with a youthful face and no facial or body hair. His eyes are the same color you'll see in his Wildclaw form, and have winged eyeshadow like [url=http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=42719995]this[/url] in the same light pink that surrounds his eye in the Wildclaw form. His hair is the darker pink color of his head feathers, and is styled like [url=http://machohairstyles.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/faux-hawk-fade-1.jpg]this[/url]. He has three ear piercings in each ear, two studs in the upper part of the ear, and a hoop in the lower part. His wrists, if shown, have something like [url=http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/734441328/Vintage-white-rose-pearl-lace-bracelet-with-ring-wristband-wristiest-bride-gothic-royal-jewelry.jpg]this[/url] on them, except for a more simple, silver band around his finger instead of the big flower, and the colors should match those in the wrist part of his accent. For pose, I'd really like to see him in a sort of dancing pose, with his arms stretched above his head, something like [url=http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/images/attachement/jpg/site1/20110515/0022190dec450f397c182b.jpg]this[/url] or [url=http://g01.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1qjZgIpXXXXcFXVXXq6xXFXXXl/Super-Quality-Egyptian-font-b-Belly-b-font-font-b-Dancing-b-font-Clothes-Professional-Rose.jpg]this[/url], if it's not too difficult. His expression could be either a smolder or a pout. I hope this is okay, and that the large block of text isn't confusing. I didn't see an actual form and I wasn't sure how to break his description into sections. If any of this is too difficult or unclear, please let me know!
@Nocte - Can I snag that last treasure slot for a flat color waist up? I'll post information about the art I'd like in a moment as I currently have no artwork for the character I'd like art of, and need to search google for images to use as references. Never mind, I think I have everything I need.

What I'd like is a Gijinka of this guy:

25219042_350.png

He has a deeply tanned skin tone and should be bare-chested, aside from a transparent fabric (the same one shown in his accent, on his wings) wrapped around his chest a couple of times, but not enough to fully cover it. He is thin - not in a sickly, see his ribs kind of way, but more of a graceful sort of thin, if that makes sense? He's fairly young looking, with a youthful face and no facial or body hair. His eyes are the same color you'll see in his Wildclaw form, and have winged eyeshadow like this in the same light pink that surrounds his eye in the Wildclaw form. His hair is the darker pink color of his head feathers, and is styled like this. He has three ear piercings in each ear, two studs in the upper part of the ear, and a hoop in the lower part. His wrists, if shown, have something like this on them, except for a more simple, silver band around his finger instead of the big flower, and the colors should match those in the wrist part of his accent. For pose, I'd really like to see him in a sort of dancing pose, with his arms stretched above his head, something like this or this, if it's not too difficult. His expression could be either a smolder or a pout.

I hope this is okay, and that the large block of text isn't confusing. I didn't see an actual form and I wasn't sure how to break his description into sections. If any of this is too difficult or unclear, please let me know!
H5mMPK3.png
@KitsumiMahon

You've got the last slot! PM me payment and I'll give you a heads up when I get started on your piece. If I need anything more from you then, I'll let you know!
@KitsumiMahon

You've got the last slot! PM me payment and I'll give you a heads up when I get started on your piece. If I need anything more from you then, I'll let you know!
@Nocte - Awesome, thank you! 400k should be coming your way in just a bit :)
@Nocte - Awesome, thank you! 400k should be coming your way in just a bit :)
H5mMPK3.png
when friend's art shop is POPPIN. So proud of you!
when friend's art shop is POPPIN. So proud of you!
@Nocte Sent! As long as you can do small and cute you'll be fine! Thanks!
@Nocte Sent! As long as you can do small and cute you'll be fine! Thanks!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45