Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Toil and Trouble | Art Shop | LIMITED
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 44 45
*Bumps*
*Bumps*
@Niviee All done! Sorry this took a bit, here's your chibi and color piece! Thank you again for commissioning me, your characters were a lot of fun to work with!! [img]http://i.imgur.com/oswY2kM.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/jgSvFU9.png[/img]
@Niviee

All done! Sorry this took a bit, here's your chibi and color piece! Thank you again for commissioning me, your characters were a lot of fun to work with!!

oswY2kM.png

jgSvFU9.png
@Nocte OH MY GOD THEIR SO CUTE!!! Thank you so much~ *Squishes them*
@Nocte OH MY GOD THEIR SO CUTE!!! Thank you so much~ *Squishes them*
@Nocte
hello!
I'd like to know how much would a monochrome waist-up of two characters would cost, in gems :D
@Nocte
hello!
I'd like to know how much would a monochrome waist-up of two characters would cost, in gems :D
LiwOXx1.png
cloud | he/him | FR+9
» art shop
» art for fodder (catmas)
» mystery box (halloween)
» my DYLC
@Niviee

I'M REALLY GLAD YOU LIKE IT! I'm sorry again that it took so long!

@Zoorka

That would be 760gems!
@Niviee

I'M REALLY GLAD YOU LIKE IT! I'm sorry again that it took so long!

@Zoorka

That would be 760gems!
@Nocte
aww I have only 480 right now q.q can I pay the rest with treasure? can't right now tho, because I have none, but in a week I'll definitely have treasure that should cover the rest of the payment (cus I'm taking art orders now)

if you don't like my sugestion of paying the rest later, than I'll order a waist-up of just one character :D because your art is amazing and I want it! ~
@Nocte
aww I have only 480 right now q.q can I pay the rest with treasure? can't right now tho, because I have none, but in a week I'll definitely have treasure that should cover the rest of the payment (cus I'm taking art orders now)

if you don't like my sugestion of paying the rest later, than I'll order a waist-up of just one character :D because your art is amazing and I want it! ~
LiwOXx1.png
cloud | he/him | FR+9
» art shop
» my DYLC
@Zoorka

Half and half is fine! You don't need to pay now though-- I'm actually in the middle of a big RLC commission so your's would have to wait a while anyhow. If you'd like I can add you to my pinglist for when I'm more free?
@Zoorka

Half and half is fine! You don't need to pay now though-- I'm actually in the middle of a big RLC commission so your's would have to wait a while anyhow. If you'd like I can add you to my pinglist for when I'm more free?
@Nocte
oh okay! then I'll stay with the two chars
I don't mind waiting so I'll place my order now :D and send you the gems ~

so about my order:
Style: Monochrome Pencil, Waist-Up
Characters: My two OCs, Chernobog (ref1, ref2) and Zoorka (ref1, ref2 ) I don't have a proper ref of his clothes, but he wears a tight shirt similar to the one she is wearing and with a cloak on. Also could you draw him with human ears, please? ^^
Pose:He likes to tease her so I was thinking that he would place his arm on her head? Because she's super small. I also like the pose of your second full color style. I'm not sure about the pose so if you have a better idea, I'm open to it. I might come up with something myself (it's late here so I'm writing it with my eyes closed xD)

aain thank you for letting me pay half-half! if anything is unclear just ask me for more details :D
@Nocte
oh okay! then I'll stay with the two chars
I don't mind waiting so I'll place my order now :D and send you the gems ~

so about my order:
Style: Monochrome Pencil, Waist-Up
Characters: My two OCs, Chernobog (ref1, ref2) and Zoorka (ref1, ref2 ) I don't have a proper ref of his clothes, but he wears a tight shirt similar to the one she is wearing and with a cloak on. Also could you draw him with human ears, please? ^^
Pose:He likes to tease her so I was thinking that he would place his arm on her head? Because she's super small. I also like the pose of your second full color style. I'm not sure about the pose so if you have a better idea, I'm open to it. I might come up with something myself (it's late here so I'm writing it with my eyes closed xD)

aain thank you for letting me pay half-half! if anything is unclear just ask me for more details :D
LiwOXx1.png
cloud | he/him | FR+9
» art shop
» my DYLC
@Zoorka

Alright I've got you in a slot. Send over the gems whenever you like, if it's half and half it's 380gems and 250kT.

I'll let you know when I get started, and if at any point you want updates or a refund, so long as I haven't started, just send me a message.
@Zoorka

Alright I've got you in a slot. Send over the gems whenever you like, if it's half and half it's 380gems and 250kT.

I'll let you know when I get started, and if at any point you want updates or a refund, so long as I haven't started, just send me a message.
@Nocte
aah okay! sent 380 gems, I'll send you the rest as soon as I'll have it :D
@Nocte
aah okay! sent 380 gems, I'll send you the rest as soon as I'll have it :D
LiwOXx1.png
cloud | he/him | FR+9
» art shop
» my DYLC
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 44 45