Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | curse you, brightshine...
1 2 3
REALLY RNGOD??? 4 SUN SCATTER CHESTS??? I CAN UNDERSTAND ONE OR TWO, BUT FOUR IN A ROW IS A BIT MUCH! LIGHTWEAVER, CHILL WITH THE SUN SCATTER!
REALLY RNGOD??? 4 SUN SCATTER CHESTS??? I CAN UNDERSTAND ONE OR TWO, BUT FOUR IN A ROW IS A BIT MUCH! LIGHTWEAVER, CHILL WITH THE SUN SCATTER!
SHUSH YOURSELF

RNG HAS BLESSED YOU, ACCEPT IT

SOME OF US HAVE NO CHESTS SO SHHHHH
SHUSH YOURSELF

RNG HAS BLESSED YOU, ACCEPT IT

SOME OF US HAVE NO CHESTS SO SHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
@shsltrashboy

I'll take one off your hands. It pains me to accept such a great burden but I will do it out of the kindness of my heart...

Just kidding. Actually, you're quite fortunate, I think! Sell 'em for the big bucks!
@shsltrashboy

I'll take one off your hands. It pains me to accept such a great burden but I will do it out of the kindness of my heart...

Just kidding. Actually, you're quite fortunate, I think! Sell 'em for the big bucks!
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
Can I pretty please have one XD
Can I pretty please have one XD
zhMvOXK.png
Haha, I'm having the same issue. Nothing but Sun Scatter... if I didn't know better I'd think it was the only chest out there :P
Haha, I'm having the same issue. Nothing but Sun Scatter... if I didn't know better I'd think it was the only chest out there :P
Most of the chests I've been getting are Sun Scatter as well!
Most of the chests I've been getting are Sun Scatter as well!
Bro, I've gotten no chests. :F
Bro, I've gotten no chests. :F
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
Yeah, chests and even festival currency is really sparse this festival for some reason. Glad to see I'm not the only one having bad luck this month...
Yeah, chests and even festival currency is really sparse this festival for some reason. Glad to see I'm not the only one having bad luck this month...
WHXTz3Q.pngbUUy115.pngiaBp9ZB.png
I got 5 Goldlight Chests, 1 Sun Scatter, 1 Featherback, 1 Hewn Spectre... :u

WHY GOLdLIGHT?? Skin's don't sell as well as accents!! ;n;
I got 5 Goldlight Chests, 1 Sun Scatter, 1 Featherback, 1 Hewn Spectre... :u

WHY GOLdLIGHT?? Skin's don't sell as well as accents!! ;n;
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
I think the abundance of sun scatter is due to the fact that almost all neutral mobs in Arena drop it....(I mean, seriously admins? Couldn't alternate at least?)
I think the abundance of sun scatter is due to the fact that almost all neutral mobs in Arena drop it....(I mean, seriously admins? Couldn't alternate at least?)
Any dragon in the 'Fodder Tab' available for sale. Fodder Tab dragons are 10k treasure for adults, 5k treasure for hatchlings. I also have leveled (up to lv 8) dragons in my Hib Den I'm willing to sell for 15k treasure min.
1 2 3